Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did daft boy have to post her parcels ! there's noway she'd have had the puff to carry that lot to the post office and walk back to car for more .
If she's running such a busy bizzzznezzzz why on earth hasn't she got a pick up on the go? Or a drop off account? Does she stand in line and get each one processed individually? 🥴

Reactions: 7
If she's running such a busy bizzzznezzzz why on earth hasn't she got a pick up on the go? Or a drop off account? Does she stand in line and get each one processed individually? 🥴
I think she said she’s got a drop off account !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can just about watch Gammons supermarket haul vlogs as they tend to be short. I watch in open mouthed disbelief at the denial about 'low calorie' rather than healthy food.

Any attempt at watching any other vlog fails a few minutes in. She is so dense and boring, unable to make an interesting point about anything, along with the deceit and shady behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s lucky rouge traders has ended can just imagine all the old ladies being interviewed with 3rd degree fanny burns 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the betting that she’ll make an excuse not to go to Tarrrrnya’s wedding, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit

Reactions: 7
What’s the betting that she’ll make an excuse not to go to Tarrrrnya’s wedding, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit
exactly what I think too, she'll come up with some excuse and put on the gallbladder voice to gain sympathy. Not fair on Tan and Chris if she does that seen as guest numbers are so limited she should say no now if she's not planning on going and then someone else could have their places, can't see Helen going if Jane doesn't either.

Reactions: 8
It’s the best thing she’s ever done guuuuyyyyyyys, and the faaaarrrrsssting! Yeah, looks like it’s really working for you both. I can’t wait to see her like a sausage trussed up in that XL quality dress from EBay. She’s dreaming if she thinks that is going to fit! No doubt she’ll be pulling at it to show how big and loose it is. Bring back the good old days of the clothing hauls, Oh deeeeeaaaaaah 😂😂😂
She'll be pulling and tugging it assuring us how baggy it is. 🤔
Enjoy the summer in your black leggings and black tee shirts chins ohhhhhhdeeeeyyyyaaaa

I've just watched her
shopping hauls stories, she's bought some athletes foot spray. The biggest revelation was that she wears trainers at work because she's walking about on her feet all day!
No just No

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll be pulling and tugging it assuring us how baggy it is. 🤔
Enjoy the summer in your black leggings and black tee shirts chins ohhhhhhdeeeeyyyyaaaa

I've just watched her
shopping hauls stories, she's bought some athletes foot spray. The biggest revelation was that she wears trainers at work because she's walking about on her feet all day!
No just No
on her feet all day...15 minutes isnt even a fraction of a day

for all day, read 15 minutes.
snap haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is so laughable that Jane fashions herself as some kind of authority on weight loss and calorie counting! She has no clue about nutrition and she's reliant on processed kiddy muck food because she thinks "low calorie" = healthy. The meal plan whiteboard is a prop for her 'busy person' roleplay. There's two of them and she's home all day so there's no need for it?! Burgers, breaded chicken, baby yoghurts and chocolate bars and crisps, flump lollies WTF?! School dinner lady Jane :ROFLMAO:
I would pay to see her on Secret Eaters, it would be comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really puts in me in mind of the pinch of nom women. Massive but somehow profiting off weight loss recipe books.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
exactly what I think too, she'll come up with some excuse and put on the gallbladder voice to gain sympathy. Not fair on Tan and Chris if she does that seen as guest numbers are so limited she should say no now if she's not planning on going and then someone else could have their places, can't see Helen going if Jane doesn't either.
I can't see her going unless she's planning on wearing the marquee🎪

It is so laughable that Jane fashions herself as some kind of authority on weight loss and calorie counting! She has no clue about nutrition and she's reliant on processed kiddy muck food because she thinks "low calorie" = healthy. The meal plan whiteboard is a prop for her 'busy person' roleplay. There's two of them and she's home all day so there's no need for it?! Burgers, breaded chicken, baby yoghurts and chocolate bars and crisps, flump lollies WTF?! School dinner lady Jane :ROFLMAO:
They'd run out of camera roll 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah she won’t go will tell the bean she worried she will tit herself on the drive down 🤣
😂😂 soft arse will take over the channel again to justify it like last time when she was too scared to go to work 🤪

Yeah I can just hear the gallbladder voice now, that big moaning voice she puts on when she’s supposed to be sick or thinks something is cute “We feel so bad on Tarrrrnya but I’m so ill” I can see a repeat of bloody slimcon! Even the word Slimcon still makes me laugh, they’ve all piled it back on apart from one or two and I’m still shocked Jane and Helen were invited on stage to talk about weight loss, you couldn’t write this tit 😂

Omg, imagine Jane as a dinner lady, she’d be going round eating all the kids leftovers, she’d be taking their plates away while they were still eating 😂

She really puts in me in mind of the pinch of nom women. Massive but somehow profiting off weight loss recipe books.
Oh this is hilarious and true 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh FFS! 😂 How can she actually say on video with a straight face she doesn't stop and is always doing something when we know she's bone idle and would be a lot thinner if she was on the go a lot as she's not have time to eat the copious amount of tit she gobbles up all day every day! 🙄😂

• Haha
Glad to see them cracking down we know a certain grunter that never declares her ADs

Could you imagine her on a reality show though?! "Dull, Dim and Dogging: Eastbourne's 20somethings" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.