Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I must watch slimcon videos
Oh honestly they’re comedy gold! Chins and Tan both have some on their channels and probably Debbie and Bayles. Well worth a watch. Tan was entitled to be there after losing her 7 storrrne in 16 munff but chins and Helen, think they’d lost the same 2 stone for 3 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can't believe she's not yet 30! 🤯 It's up there with the bleeping mystery that is Beggy (Beckyhomesweethome) only being 42! 🧐 😂

• Haha
😂😂 I particularly liked the Muscle Food reviews. Daft boy ‘forgot’ to weigh himself so didn’t know how much he’d lost, if anything, how could he forget to weigh himself whilst reviewing a diet box of food, the very thing he was promoting? Then Janeykins weighing herself in total darkness, neither of them could work out how much they’d lost, well, maybe it would have been better to have prepared before they made the video and then they wouldn’t have looked quite so stupid?! They are so completely inept. We never hear of MF now, albeit they lost weight (spoiler: they really didn’t) and, naturally, they ‘absolutely loved it!’ and were really going to miss it, not enough to actually spend their own money on it of course!
It’s like everything else she ‘absolutely loves’ Malpass, her regular butcher, except it isn’t and she’s buys her meat from the supermarket, Cherryz, that other one with the unnamed, undated pies, child’s crisp etc, she loved that too, the boxes with food ‘from around the world’ etc, all loved, but only ever seen if she’s been given them free!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh honestly they’re comedy gold! Chins and Tan both have some on their channels and probably Debbie and Bayles. Well worth a watch. Tan was entitled to be there after losing her 7 storrrne in 16 munff but chins and Helen, think they’d lost the same 2 stone for 3 years 😂
I bet Helen is the size of a house now!!

I still can't believe she's not yet 30! 🤯 It's up there with the bleeping mystery that is Beggy (Beckyhomesweethome) only being 42! 🧐 😂
And Katy Jane bring under 50😮

• Haha
Now I must watch slimcon videos
Feeling down today so I thought I'd treat myself to the slimcon videos. Jane is describing the 2018 event as the "perfect motivator" to re-start the weight loss journey, but I think we can safely conclude that it wasn't. She is much bigger now!

• Haha
And she was so nervous!! It was Slimcon you were speaking at Jane, not Panorama....

Last edited:
  • Haha
I haven’t seen KJ for ages...I think she’s quite a nice girl.
her constant gurning tips me over the edge.......and the denial about what size she is, they're all as bad, ooh look I bought a size 12.....despite being an 18 as I can't ever admit my true size......they need to just own it, work it and not tell such lies, we have eyes ;)

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
I thought they were moving soon ? whats the point of planting those, they'll be lost in her thousands of acres once they move :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
She sits on her lard arse allday putting bleeping tit in a box leaves her house to post them (probably it’s bean) he comes home after a full days shift makes her dinner, does the washing up he’s now doing there 2 planter garden whilst fat hole sits on her area recording him bleeping hell jane guess the poor fucker wipes your arse since he’s your husband 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She sits on her lard arse allday putting bleeping tit in a box leaves her house to post them (probably it’s bean) he comes home after a full days shift makes her dinner, does the washing up he’s now doing there 2 planter garden whilst fat hole sits on her area recording him bleeping hell jane guess the poor fucker wipes your arse since he’s your husband 🤣🤣🤣
Fat hole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.