Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching the members vid and for someone who never has a moment to sit down one of the first things she said is she’s having a chill out day 🤣 SHOCKER
And another massive food shop 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No, you must’ve misheard! She never sits still! She’s one of those people who always has to be doing something! She never watches tv during the day....she said it herself so it must be true!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their twinsies outfits make them look like inmates from the workhouse. Except for the massive girth and workshy-ness of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she got a fake flower trellis from the garden centre propped up on top of the chest of draws 🤣 such a tacky wench

• Haha
Their twinsies outfits make them look like inmates from the workhouse. Except for the massive girth and workshy-ness of course.
I was going to say she looks like prisoner cell block H. shes looking at daft boy longingly cos she thinks he’s a kebab

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somebody asked if they sell skincare so chins shouted to Charlie do we sell skincare he said yeah think so and she said we sell foot pumice which is skincare 🤣🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
She doesn’t know if she sells skincare?? Pumice would come under foot care...is she really this incredibly dim, or does she think she’s being cute and ditsy? How can the ‘owner of a small business’ not know what they sell? It’s this stupidity that really irritates me about her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t know if she sells skincare?? Pumice would come under foot care...is she really this incredibly dim, or does she think she’s being cute and ditsy? How can the ‘owner of a small business’ not know what they sell? It’s this stupidity that really irritates me about her!
Months of pwoduct research and they canny tell their ass from their elbow :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.