Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine it? ‘A lovely company called Cane sten? Canes ten? Canus ten? Anyway, I use this all the time, we really like it, don’t we Charlie? Anyway, they asked me to review their product, and honestly guys, it’s brilliant! Isn’t it Charlie? I always have some in the cupboard, don’t I Charlie?...’ <Jane has no idea what it is, but loves it anyway>

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine it? ‘A lovely company called Cane sten? Canes ten? Canus ten? Anyway, I use this all the time, we really like it, don’t we Charlie? Anyway, they asked me to review their product, and honestly guys, it’s brilliant! Isn’t it Charlie? I always have some in the cupboard, don’t I Charlie?...’ <Jane has no idea what it is, but loves it anyway>
They’d be thinking it was a dip for their chips 🍟😅 “‘what’s the verdict Charlie bean ,would you have it again, what would you give it out of ten”....” umm ah oh yeh” 🤔 what was the question “

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Charlie is dull AF but he can do so much better than Jane. She's got him packing boxes on a boiling hot day where they can't even open a window because of the barking dog! He suggested 5:30 / 6pm to go live and she wanted to do it at 4pm so that there was no way of them being able to go out and enjoy the weather beforehand. Just because she's panicking over her summer body, why does Charlie have to suffer too?!

Reactions: 19
I know Charlie is dull AF but he can do so much better than Jane. She's got him packing boxes on a boiling hot day where they can't even open a window because of the barking dog! He suggested 5:30 / 6pm to go live and she wanted to do it at 4pm so that there was no way of them being able to go out and enjoy the weather beforehand. Just because she's panicking over her summer body, why does Charlie have to suffer too?!
He needs to grow a massive pair , he’s the most henpecked man I know,besides Richard Bouquet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she’s the most selfish person who’s ever lived and he’s just grateful to have someone who actually married him. Oh! And he’s a big girls blouse to boot.

Reactions: 10
He’s absolutely pathetic.- and tbh I think they both deserve each other!

I say this every time I check in here, but how are they getting bigger all the time? Are they just constantly eating? I just don’t understand it. They look like utter tit. They both just look like utter fat slobs!

Reactions: 11
He’s absolutely pathetic.- and tbh I think they both deserve each other!

I say this every time I check in here, but how are they getting bigger all the time? Are they just constantly eating? I just don’t understand it. They look like utter tit. They both just look like utter fat slobs!
I, like many others have put a bit of weight on over the last year, but I don't know anyone that has ballooned like them, they must have put on about three stone each. At least

Reactions: 10
They must be way way over what they weighed when they first started documenting SW 😳

Reactions: 9
I, like many others have put a bit of weight on over the last year, but I don't know anyone that has ballooned like them, they must have put on about three stone each. At least
i’ve put on weight over the last year and a half. Most people have, and given the tit situation we’ve all found ourselves in.- that’s completely understandable.
I’m slowing losing it though with a sensible diet and a decent amount of exercise. These pair of porkers are just fat greedy fucks. What an absolute waste of their lives.

Just watched a bit of yesterday’s live, my god how many times did she say innit Charlie, didn’t we Charlie, didn’t it Charlie blah blah, Jesus get a bloody life woman and as for him, he’s a total gobshite who needs to tell her to duck right off.
I noticed Amy hasn’t been on the last two lives, she’s normally first on there up Jane’s arse. She had an order though so her fanny will be on fire by Friday with the barrrth bombs she bought 🔥😂

• Haha
Makes me laugh how chins has got the bean in the background doing bits and she talks to him like they are in a Amazon warehouse shipping items out 🤣 she will be getting walkie talkies next !

• Haha
Makes me laugh how chins has got the bean in the background doing bits and she talks to him like they are in a Amazon warehouse shipping items out 🤣 she will be getting walkie talkies next !
I'd say she's on Amazon looking at the Britney-esque headset mics as I type... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks easily 20+ years older than she is! But yeah calorie counting works...
It’s the best thing she’s ever done guuuuyyyyyyys, and the faaaarrrrsssting! Yeah, looks like it’s really working for you both. I can’t wait to see her like a sausage trussed up in that XL quality dress from EBay. She’s dreaming if she thinks that is going to fit! No doubt she’ll be pulling at it to show how big and loose it is. Bring back the good old days of the clothing hauls, Oh deeeeeaaaaaah 😂😂😂

• Haha
And a conveyor belt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.