Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
he's her puppet, remember when she refused to be on camera because she had covid anxiety (ie off sick) and he sat there saying everything she'd told him too and when he went off track she chimed in with the gallbladder voice, i've not liked him at all from that day, he said NHS workers were trained to deal with pandemics so shouldn't moan and that poor Jane as a front line supermarket worker was being put at risk, then the dopey git tweeted tesco about keeping staff safe and tagged boris in it.......confirmed what we already knew about her working at Tesco and it was swiftly deleted when they'd had their daily tattle catch up ;)
anything decent or outgoing that Charlie was is long gone, his fun sucker wife has long since got rid of it.

Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
does she expect us to believe she's making enough profit to not only fund their house move but also pay a team of lovely ladies, what does she pay them....14p an hour and a free beef curtain destroyer sponge??

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Jane’s idea of CC is, eg giving herself 2,000 cals a day. So, if a pukka pie is 500 cals, she can have four a day! She eats loads of rubbish but thinks if it adds up to the amount of calories she has chosen to give herself, it’s all good. They are both as thick as their gravy.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She’s unbelievable! I don’t remember having any cake left over once everyone had some, I took some into work etc...
One for the Q&A - ‘did you agonise over the decision to lie about where and by who your products are mass produced or did it just come to you naturally? Thx xxx’
yes!! Exactly! Hope someone asks that!! I would but she’s blocked me....🤷‍♀️

What were those stories last night!!.....narrow boats and camper vans, apparently the great wisdom that is Jane has declared that narrow boats can't be taken in the sea and you can only go "up and down" in them so camper vans would be better as you can take them abroad, she honestly sounds like a complete idiot in them.
She really is very, very stupid. Unbelievably so..

....and to say ‘sod ‘em, we paid for that cake’ what did she think a wedding is for?? Only for her and daft boy to eat? Jane, people ‘paid’ to come to your wedding!! Hen night, clothes, travel, gift! You really are a terrible human being!

*wedding cake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
She'll have to hire a maid once they move to Gammon Grange how she'll clean a mansion is beyond me if she can't even manage a small flat 😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Members vid..a real life friend (she has loads by the way) has let her down she could expose them but won’t , had to put Charlie’s coat on it don’t do up but might if she was to lay down and try 😆
She tried to purchase from Royal Mail but the website would not accept payment she’s been on Twitter to tell them and has purchased elsewhere, she’s acting like she’s pissed Royal Mail off buying elsewhere 😂
Purchased a speed mop it’s been a really long thinking process as not cheap but now she’s used it she’s buzzing 🥳 also said she don’t mop much so won’t work out to dear to buy pads for it 🥴
Charlie’s nan and grandad have have them a WiFi washing machine for when they move and it’s being Kept at chins mums , and she’s goes all baby like because Charlie had the work van .

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Freddy Kruger face cream.....Tan will be using it as a derma peel ( remember that 😅)

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Can only imagine Janeybabes slaving away over her cauldron mixing bicarb and cat’s piss to decant into her rug freshener spice shakers 🧙
The old bird upstairs might be blown into next week if the two dafties are mixing potions underneath her 😂

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Given the size of her ear lobes it is quite a feat that her hamster cheeks now obscure them.
Dem little ballsack lobes 😂I will need to find the video where Bean was caressing them 😂🤢 partner is away at work for the next 5-6 weeks so I have the time and could do with the laugh haha

• Haha
  • Sick
So she doesn’t want to buy clothes because she’s going to lose weight?

What does she live in nighties? I am fat and I still buy nice clothes is that allowed? Is it still ok to make an effort and be fat have I missed this life lesson from Jane? She’s the biggest I’ve seen her but I wouldn’t slate her for buying nice clothes and owning it and let’s be honest we’ve heard it all before and she’s no smaller now than any other time she had enough and was getting back on it I think the denial is really unhealthy it’s been how many years now if it’s not clicked it never will and even if she lost the weight it would go straight back on plus more over any slight inconvenience or stressful time wah wah wah

But they've "stuck to it" for all of 4/5 days! 😝 😂

She's also monitoring the comments now and will need to approve them - who does she think she is? 🤔 Clearly doesn't want to read home truths and live in a bubble full of wonderful comments from her huns, delusional cow! 🙄😂
Explains why her latest video only had one comment.

Her engagement is lower than low.

She should be labelling every single pack with me video or any video when she even mentions FM or much love Jane as an ad in the title even if she only mentions it in a sentence or two and even though it's her so called business.

She is supposed to advise people that it's an ad before they even click on the video so that they can make an informed decision about whether to watch it or not.

I've had enough with people like her making small businesses look like they can't follow rules.

I'm reporting her to the ASA from now on for every single video in which she even mentions packing or products or launches. I may even go back and report every single video so far as well just because she is so adamant about not following the simplest of rules. No wonder she can't work full time in Tesco...she is incapable.

If she doesn't want to put an ad on each and every video title ( at the beginning of the title)that she mentions FM or mlj in then she should start a new yt channel just for them.

Other YouTubers manage to put ad for their own businesses in line with the rules so why can't she.

Can you tell that I did an updated cpd in marketing last week haha...I may or may not have made an example of her in the course on how not to do it

• Heart
  • Haha