Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can barely walk she won't cope with step aerobics 🤣🤣🤣🙈 I used to do step and weights 5x a wk in the 00s and it was HARD! Even as a fit person back then it used to kill me. I had an arse you could crack walnuts with mind 😄 but it is tough. She will attempt it once, if that🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bloody hope that step is made of the same material as a black box they use on planes ✈ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jane won't be able to control the images of herself in its full size glory of she goes to Tan's wedding.

Can you remember the Livingstone's new year video immortalised Jane's Christmas weight gain?

View attachment 546851

many here used it as an avatar for a while, which I found hilarious!
Wow that was a few stones ago now. She has ballooned since then, especially her face

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have a link to early Jane I want to see a side by side and I can’t find her first weigh in mostly as they’ve had about 20 of them

Reactions: 5
This is from 2018 her earlier vids are mostly cooking but it’s only her hand on show.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Since @monga pointed it out I can't help but notice the left side of her face? Looks like an abscess or, no disrespect intended to stroke victims, but she reminds me of a relative of mine who was paralysed on his left side due to a stroke.

Reactions: 8
Since @monga pointed it out I can't help but notice the left side of her face? Looks like an abscess or, no disrespect intended to stroke victims, but she reminds me of a relative of mine who was paralysed on his left side due to a stroke.
I didn’t know you followed Jane Emerald welcome onboard , I look forward to your input 😅 it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had a silent stroke she’s twice the weight she should be.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t know you followed Jane Emerald welcome onboard , I look forward to your input 😅 it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had a silent stroke she’s twice the weight she should be.
Only just started last week, I'm always up for snarking at influencers 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only just started last week, I'm always up for snarking at influencers 😂👍
There's someone else called Emerald on here that was quoting me a few days ago and I thought it was you ,I've was giving virtual weird looks they said they'd shag Bojo it was only then I noticed they had numbers after their name and it wasn't you 😂

There's someone else called Emerald on here that was quoting me a few days ago and I thought it was you ,I've was giving virtual weird looks they said they'd shag Bojo it was only then I noticed they had numbers after their name and it wasn't you 😂
Noooooo oh my god 😂 please erase that connection! Maybe I should bring back the Jennifer Patterson pfp to avoid vile mix ups like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Noooooo oh my god 😂 please erase that connection! Maybe I should bring back the Jennifer Patterson pfp to avoid vile mix ups like that 😂
Honest to God I thought it was you, they have no pro pic I thought maybe you were going to change it .I was overly friendly thinking it you 😂 it's a good job they were game for a laugh ...#embarrassed when I realised it wasn't you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.