Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It,s his birthday weekend this weekend coming , not sure how old he is but isn’t he just a couple of years older than fat flaps, but Christ he looks late 50’s there and that bleeping paunch , it,s like a bouncy castle, hours of fun bobbing about on that !!
Charlie already looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders, please don't add the weight of Jane to his paunch, he might not even see his birthday...

Reactions: 6
He must be depressed as duck living with her I don't blame him for eating his feelings it's the only pleasure he has !

Reactions: 10
He must be depressed as duck living with her I don't blame him for eating his feelings it's the only pleasure he has !
I must be a hard witch as I,m struggling to find any sympathy for him. Surely he must’ve known what he was getting into when he met her bleeping mother ! Charlie needs to man up and stand up to her but I just can’t see it happening. I just hope he flips one of these days and shoves half a dozen of those massage soaps down her throat to shut her whining Face up !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must be a hard witch as I,m struggling to find any sympathy for him. Surely he must’ve known what he was getting into when he met her bleeping mother ! Charlie needs to man up and stand up to her but I just can’t see it happening. I just hope he flips one of these days and shoves half a dozen of those massage soaps down her throat to shut her whining Face up !
I'd say she's shitting herself with things opening up again incase Charlie's friends ask him out again ,even to football like old times ,that's the only way he'll see what he's missing being stuck inside with her.

Reactions: 9
Please share!
Not sure how to share the video on here. Basically she was arguing about how to measure the size of a box, but she wouldn’t admit to being wrong, Bean was getting more cross and she was just laughing childishly.

I think he must get really fed up with her complete stupidity...but he’s stuck with her! Lucky you Charlie Bean! Just imagine the next 50 years of having to explain the simplest of things to her Every. Single. Day. The two of you rolling around Eastbourne, then Driving Miss Daisy for a ‘run in the car’ the things my parents used to do on a Sunday, but they were pensioners at the time! Visiting Jane’s family, no real friends (wonder if Liam is still missing you?) out-of-season Hoseason chalets for holidays, Ibeefa in October, even then you went for ‘a run in the car’ and went to the supermarket, tucked up in bed for 10 because you were going to watch a film...what a boring existence

Reactions: 12
Not sure how to share the video on here. Basically she was arguing about how to measure the size of a box, but she wouldn’t admit to being wrong, Bean was getting more cross and she was just laughing childishly.
I think he wants nothing to do with the vlogs anymore. He seems to hate being on camera now.

I think he must get really fed up with her complete stupidity...but he’s stuck with her! Lucky you Charlie Bean! Just imagine the next 50 years of having to explain the simplest of things to her Every. Single. Day. The two of you rolling around Eastbourne, then Driving Miss Daisy for a ‘run in the car’ the things my parents used to do on a Sunday, but they were pensioners at the time! Visiting Jane’s family, no real friends (wonder if Liam is still missing you?) out-of-season Hoseason chalets for holidays, Ibeefa in October, even then you went for ‘a run in the car’ and went to the supermarket, tucked up in bed for 10 because you were going to watch a film...what a boring existence
Yes he hasn’t got the balls to get up and leave her yet, although I think one day desperation will drive him out, and maybe straight into the arms of someone who cares more for their partner than their camera! Who for instance would film their partner in a lot of pain walking into casualty, she did, how thoughtless and uncaring was that!

I think he wants nothing to do with the vlogs anymore. He seems to hate being on camera now.
Then he should be firm with her and tell her to get the camera out of his face, and out of their lives.

Jane does everything she can to hide her gut but she has no compunction in showing Charlie's. He must know how much weight he has put on and is unlikely to be happy about it and it being shared with Jane's all be it small audience

Yes he hasn’t got the balls to get up and leave her yet, although I think one day desperation will drive him out, and maybe straight into the arms of someone who cares more for their partner than their camera! Who for instance would film their partner in a lot of pain walking into casualty, she did, how thoughtless and uncaring was that!

Then he should be firm with her and tell her to get the camera out of his face, and out of their lives.
He’s too cowed I think.

Members vid .... dumb and dumber are trying to measure boss babes boxes 📦 very painful and she’s talking to him like he’s a 9 year old boy you can actually see he is fed up with her in this vid , he would love to go out for a Indian but chins won’t go , looking at houses they can’t afford and making out they are not good enough for them to live in !
overall was worth the members fee this week 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha steal away! It’s epic 😂

It was probably what her face looked like when she was told shielding was coming to an end and she would have to get off her arse and go to her ‘full time’ job again.

No wonder her couch looks like it wants to die with this plus big Jane sitting on it all the time 😳 wow

View attachment 545905
‘Monte Carlo’ is that Italian for Mountain Charlie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Members vid .... dumb and dumber are trying to measure boss babes boxes 📦 very painful and she’s talking to him like he’s a 9 year old boy you can actually see he is fed up with her in this vid , he would love to go out for a Indian but chins won’t go , looking at houses they can’t afford and making out they are not good enough for them to live in !
overall was worth the members fee this week 😂
any mention of the mortgage or application etc? seen as not long ago she was bragging it would be happening soon

any mention of the mortgage or application etc? seen as not long ago she was bragging it would be happening soon
Na nothing just making out the houses where not good enough for them 🤔 moaning that the houses are all on top of each other 😂 good job they can’t afford it then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wait until she realises what their budget will actually buy them - proximity of neighbours will be the least of her worries 🤣

• Haha

He does. When i used to be on facebook my husband didnt want me posting pics of his mush on it and i respected his wishes x

He’s really got to stop letting chins buy his clothes , this latest offering is absolutely rank , bleeping Monte Carlo 😂 looks like such a sad wanker
He's so old looking it's unreal , wonder is she still spraying his bald patch ! when they go out in the prat mobile the glare off it must be painful for whoever's driving behind them 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.