Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to God I thought it was you, they have no pro pic I thought maybe you were going to change it .I was overly friendly thinking it you 😂 it's a good job they were game for a laugh ...#embarrassed when I realised it wasn't you.
Good, I'm glad you realised your mistake because I couldn't live with anyone thinking I had the hots for BoJo 👽

I'll have a go at a thread suggestion
Jane Gammons #29 diving for ducks? Who gives a...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Ladies
Not been on here ages!!
Anyway, just typed Gammon Jaws into YouTube and my friggin god!!! How much weight has she piled on??? What's the exercise bike in the background for?? She sure as sh1t ain't been using THAT!!! Holy fook!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi Ladies
Not been on here ages!!
Anyway, just typed Gammon Jaws into YouTube and my friggin god!!! How much weight has she piled on??? What's the exercise bike in the background for?? She sure as sh1t ain't been using THAT!!! Holy fook!!!
It was gifted (apparently ) you may come across an Ad on FB with Charlie demonstrating it

• Haha
How bloody gross 🤢
She must just eat and constantly need a tit !
rank 😂
Maybe i should give him some credit. He must know they haven't got a haven't got a chance of getting a mortgage with lazy lumps not working full-time and he knows what a hog she really is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I want to see the slimming world be you videos she did where they all stripped off to show off but I can’t find it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In ten years time she'll be a carbon copy of her mother. Possibly the most unhealthy looking woman I've ever seen in my life 😳

Reactions: 11
I really don't know why, I need my head felt, but I'm watching her live only 22 people can be bothered! Her description of the new fragrance went on for ages.. smells like... smells like... I was so tempted to comment 'cat's piss!'

• Haha
To think she’s not even 30 yet! The pair of them are like Darby & Joan! The youngest pensioners I know! I’m double her age and I’m like a teenager next to these two with all the pointless driving around, sitting on the couch with their blankets, hoseason holidays where they take a big food shop with them...God, what a boring, dull existence and she’s in her 20’s!!!

What's that cup of crap she keeps sprinkling in the orders? What a load of faff 🙄 there's about 20 people watching 😄👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched that live 20 people and I think 3 people actually spoke to her Amy of course, Caitlyn and Linda the rest who watched must’ve been tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she definitely didn’t like that perfume. Asking I think Linda what she had for dinner I mean ffs she’s trying to sell her cats piss and they flange burners and still thinks of food. We know she’s obsessed but she takes the biscuit (literally she does 🤣🤣🤣 into bed with her club biscuit). They orders she packed where terrible if I opened a parcel to have that bag of dust she fired in them go everywhere I’d be raging. Her content is so boring no wonder her viewing is pish now.

• Haha
Watched that live 20 people and I think 3 people actually spoke to her Amy of course, Caitlyn and Linda the rest who watched must’ve been tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she definitely didn’t like that perfume. Asking I think Linda what she had for dinner I mean ffs she’s trying to sell her cats piss and they flange burners and still thinks of food. We know she’s obsessed but she takes the biscuit (literally she does 🤣🤣🤣 into bed with her club biscuit). They orders she packed where terrible if I opened a parcel to have that bag of dust she fired in them go everywhere I’d be raging. Her content is so boring no wonder her viewing is pish now.
Flange burners 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.