Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched that live 20 people and I think 3 people actually spoke to her Amy of course, Caitlyn and Linda the rest who watched must’ve been tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she definitely didn’t like that perfume. Asking I think Linda what she had for dinner I mean ffs she’s trying to sell her cats piss and they flange burners and still thinks of food. We know she’s obsessed but she takes the biscuit (literally she does 🤣🤣🤣 into bed with her club biscuit). They orders she packed where terrible if I opened a parcel to have that bag of dust she fired in them go everywhere I’d be raging. Her content is so boring no wonder her viewing is pish now.
Half of them were probs hate watchers. Like me, I was there on my burner account haha 🥸 only for like 10mins while I washed the dishes, her fake as duck personality was getting right on my tits so I had to turn it off lol

Reactions: 8
The elusive Mrs Gammons!
F7B654B3-B8BA-4D66-A505-141BC900FFBE.jpeg

It makes me sad as she seems quite old here and that was nearly 3 years ago. When you get older, you can deteriorate quite fast - my grandparents seem to have anyway over the last few years. She must be quite frail now, and the pair of greedy grunters just leave her to fend for herself.

• Wow
It's a first time seeing his dad too ,he doesn't look like any of his parents.

Reactions: 5
In ten years time she'll be a carbon copy of her mother. Possibly the most unhealthy looking woman I've ever seen in my life 😳
I’ve never seen her mum. Was she on a vlog or insta?

ETA Just saw her on the wedding vid. Oh deah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's on her wedding vid
i think that jane is probably now about the same size if not bigger than her mum unless her mum has ballooned alot too. Although, looking at it the other way, if her mum is still on sw then she may well be smaller than jane now for that reason

Reactions: 6
i think that jane is probably now about the same size if not bigger than her mum unless her mum has ballooned alot too. Although, looking at it the other way, if her mum is still on sw then she may well be smaller than jane now for that reason
Yes Charlie knew what he was signing up for when he met her mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
However tough life gets GUYZZZ just be grateful you’re not Janeymanychin’s vile plastic purple chair...poor chair doesn’t half get a bashing every time she heaves her ever increasing body up and down on it! And what’s with sharing a loaded sponge with Charlie🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮, they’ll be sharing toothbrushes and underwear next!

• Sick
  • Haha
Quite a few youtubers seem to do it with deodrant and shower gel etc I don't get it, I woudn't want to smell like a man.....
It's the actual item touching your body I can't stand ,I wouldn't wash myself with something that someone else used before me

The mother is also on her Christmas vlog, the one where they go to pick her brother up and go to the pub from a couple of years ago. Some people can carry a fair bit of timber and still look well and presentable, but the mother looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. She looks so lacking in vitamins she needs a bath in cod liver oil 😳 I think she's even bigger on the Xmas one than the wedding

• Wow
Jesus, it’s scary to see how much bean has aged in less than three years since the wedding 😱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.