Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think it was his son in the vid instead of him he's aged so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened on the live earlier? She didn't seem to stick around for long or save it?

Reactions: 4
:LOL:
Yes Charlie knew what he was signing up for when he met her mum πŸ˜‚
Charlie is probably too dim to know the saying 'if you want to see your wife in 25 years look at her mum'

Having said that my mum is far more elegant and always slimmer than me. My dad (never known for his tact) once said to me and my two sisters ' none of you are a patch on your mum'. To which, as quick as a flash my elder sister replied 'Why do you think that is ...DAD'πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this thread is way way over, i'll do another one but can anyone find the thread suggestion with most likes please as my search isnt working in this thread for some reason, it happens all the time grrrrrr

New thread folks.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.