Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked! He looked awful and haggard! Ol ' moon pie face looked bigger than ever

Well you all called it for what it was....a load of shite

View attachment 500871View attachment 500877
He is awful and haggard, let’s be honest about it and she is just a bleeping barrel that looks twice her age, in fact they both do. I,ve not watched this yet as I,m only on my third gin, need a couple more yet but look at how they are presented, the products not those scruffy cunts as they always look a sight. Stuff chucked in her crappy baskets and poxy fairy lights strewn round the cheap and nasty shelving, says a lot doesn’t it, god they make me hurl 🤢

Reactions: 14
I’m just wondering if there is a clause in their tenancy agreement about running a bizzness/bizznesses from their rented property, part of the terms and conditions. Be interesting to know what their landlord would have to say...

Reactions: 17
The labels where to big for the wax melt packaging, how did they test the bath stuff ?? With the monthly cold shower ? Can’t do baths as too expensive !
spare room is like a warehouse she says 🤔 two shelves Jane two shelves my dear 🙄 what an awful set up my 9 year olds desk looks smarter then that tit she’s just presented 🤮 looks depressing and tacky as duck , let’s hope Barbara from Great Yarmouth don’t burn her flaps after using the loaded sponge 🧽

Your a better person then me 😜 I hope someone takes her to court when they have a recaction 😅
I would represent them for free

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her stories are the bihg ones look like massaging soap things because of the balls on them, are they? 🤔 So.... those and melts are the big reveal? 🙄 Everyone and their dogs are making soaps and wax melts, hardly bleeping groundbreaking! 😂 I take it she doesn't make them herself, but is a brand rep? I wonder how much she's making? She must need the money as she's clearly not making enough from those cheap perfumes. I'm very cautious who I buy stuff like that from, and if I buy fancy soaps, will only buy Bomb Cosmetics soaps and I buy soy wax melts and candles, and I even need to make sure those aren't highly scented as otherwise they irritate my chest. Her stuff looks so cheap and like it would bring you out in a rash! 👀
Charwee must be using one of the massage sponges on her instead of a rampant rabbit she said they're sharing one :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Of course they’ve sold out you pleb! You’ve got about 30ish out of your 15k subs that are obsessed with you and only a handful of products 🤦‍♀️ Seriously 😳 thick as bleeping tit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People were wanting to know how to purchase before the items were even revealed? Who would do that? And why start the live before Charlie was even home?

How much is she selling them for it didn't give a price on the site .

I wonder is daft boy selling a mens range on tomorrows live she said to charlie I though we'd of had to sell your box tomorrow night I didn't think we'd have sold out already ??

We'll be sickened listening to her she hasn't been off her stories since and not one AD declared:cautious:

Last edited:
Omg this is such a tit show! Watching it now - very sadly missed it live 😂 I’m finding it hard to articulate exactly what it is that they are selling?! How on earth did they/someone else make these things? Where are they made?! Does Chins whip them up in the kitchen? Everything seems to be ‘inspired’ by something else!! As usual! Two things that have made me laugh, is that they referred to this new venture as their ‘ever expanding bizniss’ - think they got that confused with their waistlines?? And secondly, the bean said he needed a booster seat?! He needs a booster nothing! He needs the opposite of booster things ... chins is testing’ body butters! What does this mean?! She’s eating it?! Have visions of her snuffling like a hungry pig ... Wtf is a soap sponge?!! Am wanting to vom at the bit where the bean is stroking her back. Eeek it’s foreplay. They are obvs getting a bit over excited about these bloody lotions and potions and fizzing what nots. Amy has bought the lot, I am guessing. They are cosmetically assessed?! What does this mean! They are vegan! Who is eating them? These are my random observations on what is quite a hilarious new venture! What research has she done?! I’d be so pleased to know!!!! Bloody hell! This is hilarious! Tattlers we will dine out on this for weeks xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I imagine she thinks she IS the next FM, how much do you bet she’ll run it similar to the way FM does!
Attempt to run it the way FM does, I meant to say

Omg this is such a tit show! Watching it now - very sadly missed it live 😂 I’m finding it hard to articulate exactly what it is that they are selling?! How on earth did they/someone else make these things? Where are they made?! Does Chins whip them up in the kitchen? Everything seems to be ‘inspired’ by something else!! As usual! Two things that have made me laugh, is that they referred to this new venture as their ‘ever expanding bizniss’ - think they got that confused with their waistlines?? And secondly, the bean said he needed a booster seat?! He needs a booster nothing! He needs the opposite of booster things ... chins is testing’ body butters! What does this mean?! She’s eating it?! Have visions of her snuffling like a hungry pig ... Wtf is a soap sponge?!! Am wanting to vom at the bit where the bean is stroking her back. Eeek it’s foreplay. They are obvs getting a bit over excited about these bloody lotions and potions and fizzing what nots. Amy has bought the lot, I am guessing. They are cosmetically assessed?! What does this mean! They are vegan! Who is eating them? These are my random observations on what is quite a hilarious new venture! What research has she done?! I’d be so pleased to know!!!! Bloody hell! This is hilarious! Tattlers we will dine out on this for weeks xxx
You’ve asked all the questions that I need to know too! 😂. How could she make any of that, she’s too darn stupid. She did mention “some lovely ladies” helped her, I guess they made them for her. Or maybe she buys them somewhere and just wraps them, I’m confused ... doesn’t take much! Lol

Last edited:
Had a bloody awful night then just watched her video and looked on her shitefest of a website and that topped it off really ! I could really let rip into that Poundland junk she’s flogging but I,ve got a dog who has had a seizure this evening, bless him he hasn’t had one for 4 months now and I,m stressed to hell as he tends to get them in clusters. I,ve come to bed early and brought said pooch with me and I know for a fact I won’t sleep tonight as I’ll be laid awake listening for him and she’s all excited about sponges that would take the top layer of your snatch skin off if you used them down there, they look more like bleeping pan scrubs !! Plus tell me what has Charlie done apart from provide the salt in the salted caramel bath bomb !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you asked her what cosmetically assessed meant she wouldn’t be able to tell you she is dense. That’s the only thing that has been fizzing recently in the Gammon’s poky flat I would reckon, can’t imagine Charlie potting the pink recently what with his back and all !

People were wanting to know how to purchase before the items were even revealed? Who would do that? And why start the live before Charlie was even home?
Sad fucks, that’s who !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had a bloody awful night then just watched her video and looked on her shitefest of a website and that topped it off really ! I could really let rip into that Poundland junk she’s flogging but I,ve got a dog who has had a seizure this evening, bless him he hasn’t had one for 4 months now and I,m stressed to hell as he tends to get them in clusters. I,ve come to bed early and brought said pooch with me and I know for a fact I won’t sleep tonight as I’ll be laid awake listening for him and she’s all excited about sponges that would take the top layer of your snatch skin off if you used them down there, they look more like bleeping pan scrubs !! Plus tell me what has Charlie done apart from provide the salt in the salted caramel bath bomb !
Aw the poor dog! Hope he is okay ❤

Not a chance I would use those sponges, all that cheapo tit gives me a rash.

Reactions: 11
Aww I hope your furbaby is Ok x

Her etsy store or does she now have a website. Maybe i lost a few braincells watching her as I can't find it lol
She has both muchlovejane etsy muchlovejane.com website both shite btw

If you asked her what cosmetically assessed meant she wouldn’t be able to tell you she is dense. That’s the only thing that has been fizzing recently in the Gammon’s poky flat I would reckon, can’t imagine Charlie potting the pink recently what with his back and all !

Sad fucks, that’s who !
He'd need a long slim cue with maybe the help of the rest stick to pot the porker 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.