Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg all that build up for a load of tit that everyone and their granny sells 😂 totally ripping the shake n vac stuff and wax melts off her friend that has the luxury fragrance company.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet the woman from luxury fragrance company who took her on as a brand rep, gave her loads of freebies and even had Jane in her home showing her how to make wax melts is thrilled by this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet the woman from luxury fragrance company who took her on as a brand rep, gave her loads of freebies and even had Jane in her home showing her how to make wax melts is thrilled by this 😂
Oh tit yeah 😂😂😂😂 ha LIVID I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so if FM is making her so much money and has changed her life so much why does she need to do this??

She’s gonna start doing like the tik tok lives. There’s a woman on there who does the exact same products and packs peoples orders. She has a better set up though than one wonky shelf unit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh so the luxury fragrance company is collaborating with her AKA damage control

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so excited, what if it's actually something I like, what if it's something I have been missing all my life?? Will I bite the bullet and buy it??
No longer excited lol nothing I would ever buy, all that tat has been available at my local shopping centre for at least five years!! Hardly anything new or exciting. Who are these people so excited on her live feed that they can't even eat their delivered KFC :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Awful just awful 😂😂 for someone who spent months making this tit she has to keep looking at the labels to see what it’s called 😂 this bleep can’t make a sandwich yet wants you to wash your fanny with these sponges god knows what’s in it 😂 but I’m guessing you would need a tub of thrush cream after

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
home made lip balm from the gammons?? eww what a thought, it'll be meat flavoured and they'll have been scoffing it from the spatula as they made it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got a rash just from watching this, god knows the reaction I’d have if I used any of the $hit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody ell is that it!! I paused Emmerdale for this shite 😂. Before she said about collaborating with the Luxury Fragrance Co I couldn’t believe she was selling the shake n vac. Is she making this tit herself or are other people making it?
Poor Amy needs to be sectioned, she went to the toilet at work so she could wish them luck, now she’s directing everyone to where they need to be on the website and saying how proud of them she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the luxury fragrance co involved ? She said something about Lisa’s stuff is great

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.