Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dramatic sombre tv charity ad voice 🎶: For just £40 a month you will feed this family for a day. Purchasing just one cats-piss-riddled sponge means this family can have enough chokklit to eat between lunch and dinner on the 1st of the month. This family is starving and needs your help. Please do what you can to support them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so if FM is making her so much money and has changed her life so much why does she need to do this??
I reckon she’s gonna pack FM in eventually, she doesn’t talk about it as much now does she and we haven’t seen a screenshot of her earnings for ages!

Reactions: 11
I’m doing my washing so I missed the start 😂 so it’s the luxury fragrance co has been doing the work she’s just fronting it
no looks like they've just provided the carpet freshener for the boxes, basically janes way of avoiding seeming like a complete rip off merchant

Reactions: 6
New product just appeared on her website, MuchLoveJane pile cream. Suitable for those with a tendency for sitting down for long periods, a sore backside due to poor diet and for talking out of their arse in YouTube videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could not even be arsed to watch and I knew you lovely ladies and gents would report back! Well, lets just see how long this little phase will last. As someone in the last thread said 'why doesn't she just go full time at tesco'? Do you know, I don't wish anyone bad luck at all and I really hope it works out for them both 😄😄😄

• Haha
For those of you who are wondering, “Fully CLP compliant” means that it has a label on it! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Dramatic sombre tv charity ad voice 🎶: For just £40 a month you will feed this family for a day. Purchasing just one cats-piss-riddled sponge means this family can have enough chokklit to eat between lunch and dinner on the 1st of the month. This family is starving and needs your help. Please do what you can to support them.
Charwee was ready to eat the cola bottle scented bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand it, has she made this stuff?
yes everything apart from the carpet powder as she's extended an olive branch to Lisa who she's ripping off and clearly thinks by doing that she won't be called out for stealing ideas, scheming twerp she is!

The labels where to big for the wax melt packaging, how did they test the bath stuff ?? With the monthly cold shower ? Can’t do baths as too expensive !
spare room is like a warehouse she says 🤔 two shelves Jane two shelves my dear 🙄 what an awful set up my 9 year olds desk looks smarter then that tit she’s just presented 🤮 looks depressing and tacky as duck , let’s hope Barbara from Great Yarmouth don’t burn her flaps after using the loaded sponge 🧽

I could not even be arsed to watch and I knew you lovely ladies and gents would report back! Well, lets just see how long this little phase will last. As someone in the last thread said 'why doesn't she just go full time at tesco'? Do you know, I don't wish anyone bad luck at all and I really hope it works out for them both 😄😄😄
Your a better person then me 😜 I hope someone takes her to court when they have a recaction 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They both look really pasty as my mum would say. They need some nutrients and sunlight.

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s gonna pack FM in eventually, she doesn’t talk about it as much now does she and we haven’t seen a screenshot of her earnings for ages!
I imagine she thinks she IS the next FM, how much do you bet she’ll run it similar to the way FM does!

• Haha
Oh my god 😂 What an absolute waste of time & energy. I don't know a single person who would buy any of that crap.

• Haha
So who has she employed to make them she said the girls have worked so hard ?

Reactions: 6
home made lip balm from the gammons?? eww what a thought, it'll be meat flavoured and they'll have been scoffing it from the spatula as they made it
phlegm flavoured more bleeping like. Didn’t watch it have to be honest was catching up on the F1 practice that I missed out earlier on (fingers crossed we are going to get to some abroad have booked Silverstone) but that wide on I shut like a draw string purse when I,ve seen what Mrs Original has presented. The gammonettes will buy and try but after that it will fail miserably, there are too many people out there doing a better job at it than those 2 fuckwits ! end of

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched her stories are the bihg ones look like massaging soap things because of the balls on them, are they? 🤔 So.... those and melts are the big reveal? 🙄 Everyone and their dogs are making soaps and wax melts, hardly bleeping groundbreaking! 😂 I take it she doesn't make them herself, but is a brand rep? I wonder how much she's making? She must need the money as she's clearly not making enough from those cheap perfumes. I'm very cautious who I buy stuff like that from, and if I buy fancy soaps, will only buy Bomb Cosmetics soaps and I buy soy wax melts and candles, and I even need to make sure those aren't highly scented as otherwise they irritate my chest. Her stuff looks so cheap and like it would bring you out in a rash! 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.