Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was her live about ? I got a notification but missed it

Reactions: 5
Just watched last nights live, well bits of it. Did anyone see the bit where she dropped the sarrrrmple on the floor, she bent down to pick it up and she was out of breath 😂😂 duck me, if I was that unfit at 28 I’d be getting off my arse and sorting myself out.
Fan girl Amy jumped straight in to buy the last bottle chins had available, god love her she’s beyond obsessed

What was her live about ? I got a notification but missed it
Caught a bit but then the bloody phone rang! She’s going live on YouTube tonight at 7 guyyyys, this is the first part of the big reveal. Get ready guyyyyys....

Well got a few snacks ready for when she does the big reveal ! #superexcited#onemoresleep#superlargewideon
I’d laugh if it was sweet hampers, the big venture or big adventure as she called it on her live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched last nights live, well bits of it. Did anyone see the bit where she dropped the sarrrrmple on the floor, she bent down to pick it up and she was out of breath 😂😂 duck me, if I was that unfit at 28 I’d be getting off my arse and sorting myself out.
Fan girl Amy jumped straight in to buy the last bottle chins had available, god love her she’s beyond obsessed

Caught a bit but then the bloody phone rang! She’s going live on YouTube tonight at 7 guyyyys, this is the first part of the big reveal. Get ready guyyyyys....

I’d laugh if it was sweet hampers, the big venture or big adventure as she called it on her live 😂
Oh jaysus I may crack open the champagne 🍾😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure tonight is the Big Reveal Part 1 you know! It could just be Dewlaps and Mr Bean going shopping again!

Her live today was a load of boring pish as usual but someone commented is it a cook book with your burnt pies and thick gravy 🤣🤣🤣 chins certainly did not read that comment out 😂

• Haha
duck me, that's a face that you could see from orbit!!

Charlie Bean is just parking the car then all will be revealed....... I'm on tenderhooks :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so the melt is making melts....shocker.....not! way to rip off the person she gets loads of freebies from as a brand rep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.