Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Probably cramps with all that she scoffed while watching the show they couldn't understand 🥴 her last story yesterday she was licking her lips whatever tasty treats she had consumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Does anyone else think her new venture might be pick n mix and other types of sweets? She uses those silver bags that other sweet companies do & she showed some pink & white paper bags in her live that always remind me of sweet shops?

It would be risky I know because they would end up eating most of it themselves!
Would you need health and hygiene certification to sell any food products, and is she allowed to run a business from a rented flat?

A free three egg bagel with each new sign up

She might be doing those resin pendants where you can create a memory one. Lady I used to work with did them..6 years ago....she would put really tiny charms in them.
I'm sure she mentioned playing with resin briefly plus I've had a nosey on her ebay to see who she has been buying from and what they sell etc. gotta keep busy when your dentist appointment is late right, not that I mind the dentist reception area makes me feel sick just with the smell so I needed a distraction anyway. although this dentist is much better than my old one, I moved house and it took a while to find one near my new home.

monga

VIP Member
Exactly, she is delluded. She has less chance of a mortgage now than she did a few years ago when she did more hours it's.not as though her job is in jeopardy online supermarket orders are busier than ever. Plus her you tube earnings have reduced. FM isn't paying that much she could only afford a duff car and still can't afford heating during the coldest winter in years.

Unless they are getting an inheritance to pay for most of the house and going for a small mortgage of say £50k then she might have a small chance
I'm still convinced she's left Tesco they'll be waiting on an inheritance from Charlies grandparents i think they're a good age .

So many mistakes!!!
She must have written it with her eyes closed 😂 it reads like something a 7 yr old would type.

monga

VIP Member
She’ll need a big office for whatever she’s launching, when they move she’ll have to have a she shed or a very large spare room

Has anyone seen that the stupid company who gave them the geriatric exercise bike are now using the Gammons video as a promo come review on Facebook ? Are they off their fucking heads ??? I came cross it yesterday and had to reach for the lady Tena’s as it made me roar. So tempted to comment but thought best not as even my innocent comments lead into world war 3 🤣🤣🤣 but there were 4 other comments on there all of which were not complimentary . Needless to say can,t see sales of said contraption taking off anytime soon 😂😂😂😂😂
i cant see it on their fb

lexiloo

VIP Member
Hi not strictly gammon related but she is a fan of hers,Sharon starting afresh at 50 on YouTube has been talking about tattle,she is on a thread can't find it anyone know where it is?
I'll never understand the sharon and gammons thing, I must admit I like sharon and have had many laughs at her vlogs in the past, her channel used to be called cooking with sharon plus other shit which made me chuckle but the fact she's a gammon fan baffles me, she usually calls the bullshit brigade out and seems very savvy yet kisses janes arse, she has been mentioned on this thread in the past im sure and also maybe on the slimming world youtubers thread, if you search her name on them you might find the posts

Glottal Stop

Yep she follows Jane and often comments on her posts, I've seen Sharon mention tattle before, I'm shocked because she seems like she would totally be a tattler going on her comments and rants
Good grief, thought Sharon had more sense than that. I like Sharon's channel and agree she would fit right in with us tattlers.

monga

VIP Member
How can she say that Chawlee is her “little” helper, he’s built like a brick shithouse ffs !

”top cunt” 😂😂 did say that remember it well as she pointed out what an expense it was but it was a necessity for a bizniz woman or should I say number 236 Jane Gammon mistaken for a bizniz woman as that is what she is a big fucking mistake of one !!

I had to look twice there thought you had said that she wanted a job , nearly passed out 😂😂😂😂
Maybe it wasn't the whole of Charlie she was referring too ;) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4