Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey folks welcome to thread 27 and thanks to @kizzy for the title with a whopping 31 likes

Not really much to recap, another diet plan fail, yet more excuses and still no cocomy try on for us to chuckle at! oh and the tight waffs charged their neighbours for water when they hosed their patio down whilst doing their own.

But the star of the last thread had to be.......drum roll please.....THE THREE FRIED EGGS ON A BAGEL

She needs to get that exercise ball out and start entertaining us again ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe we’re on thread 27! Just marking my place girls 😍
Loving the title and recap as always x

Reactions: 11
Great thread title and recap as always 👏 who knows what is up her "too big" sleeve next

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey folks welcome to thread 27 and thanks to @kizzy for the title with a whopping 31 likes

Not really much to recap, another diet plan fail, yet more excuses and still no cocomy try on for us to chuckle at! oh and the tight waffs charged their neighbours for water when they hosed their patio down whilst doing their own.

But the star of the last thread had to be.......drum roll please.....THE THREE FRIED EGGS ON A BAGEL

She needs to get that exercise ball out and start entertaining us again ;)
Thank you guys.

Reactions: 7
Save me a seat, a protien shake and an electric blanket guuyyyzzzz because I'm a nice person you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the next “big thing” will be in her journey to becoming slim Jane 🤣🤣

• Haha
i read the news and realised why jane and the bean cant afford Mal's plan anymore, the police have been dishing out alot of fines at dogging spots...all makes sense now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found the new thread.... just pulling up a chair won’t be long now for Eastbournes business lady esq 😉 to start stockpiling the hot cross buns

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, I was having palpitations! Couldn't find the thread then! Great name 🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who wants a laugh I had a look at her ebay tonight and she sold the heated airer cover (for £38) doesn’t she realise the only way it would do saved money is by the cover keeping the heat in. She’s been purchasing thank you stickers (I thought she could make them) she’s been buying fragrance oil (does FM not sell this) she pays £16 for 10 of the small bags she makes so with materials the profit on those is about £3 each but if you work out the time spent making them she’s not even on minimum wage. Also been buying plain boxes so expect to see them soon with stickers on. She’s also oddly purchased from a company that sell the printed bags.

Has anyone spotted the eggs on her Etsy which say live show egg hunt? Enough random sharing from me but just saving my seat in the new thread

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Idk ! maybe carers for Charlies mum ? but I'm convinced she's left Tesco she never talks about it at all ,where as before she never stopped complaining.

Idk ! maybe carers for Charlies mum ? but I'm convinced she's left Tesco she never talks about it at all ,where as before she never stopped complaining.
Plus for someone that claims to get up at 4am for her shift she’s been online until midnight some nights she used to be in bed by asleep by 10 as negative comments got left from that time on until morning

Reactions: 11
As well as full of pies and mars bars she’s also full of tit 😂

This is so funny 😂
Bean giving styling tips and Jane busting out of everything 😬 since she’s not giving us much to work with at the mo this clothing haul and try on will see us through 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
As well as full of pies and mars bars she’s also full of tit 😂

This is so funny 😂
Bean giving styling tips and Jane busting out of everything 😬 since she’s not giving us much to work with at the mo this clothing haul and try on will see us through 😅
She's still trying to slim into them too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kills me when the famous Laura Ashley dress is tighter then a cats arse and bean is pulling on it from the back saying she’s got loads of room 😂 like a comedy sketch 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.