Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

square_spoon

VIP Member
If it’s not too personal a question what are the nature of her special needs? I’ve never heard her mention them (but then her voice grates on me so I can’t listen for very long)

Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
Looks like the stuff she would consume....I can't find that account on Insta is that a recent screenshot ?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hi not strictly gammon related but she is a fan of hers,Sharon starting afresh at 50 on YouTube has been talking about tattle,she is on a thread can't find it anyone know where it is?
I don't know who she is but she sounds like she's trying trying draw attention to herself 🤔😄

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Yeah I think the fact that you can have two kilos of pasta and that’s absolutely fine but an avocado is shocking says it all. And from people I know and others online they discourage most exercise (my friend starting seeing a PT and gained a lb - they blamed that and told her it was a waste of time). The whole “syn” thing doesn’t sit well with me either. I know it’s not “sin” but that’s the connotations. There’s so many stupid “tweaks” etc too and changing of syn values which makes no sense.
I have always thought the same about the “syn” thing. Someone else mentioned earlier about SW/WW being a form of MLM (unsure if it was this thread or “Trim with Tat” but I agree it is). Also never liked the sitting round in a circle then consultant goes round the room going through everyone’s results. I think it might have changed now tho.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Yep, Think it’s a bit sad to be honest.🤣
To be fair if the guy is retired there's not much in the way of hobbies going on at the moment. It's quite easy to fall down a rabbit hole on here. Thankfully I'm coming off flexi furlough from Monday 🤞 so I may not be as present. Who am I kidding 🙈

Flutterbye

why no breakfast or snacks? I’m losing weight slowly and have breakfast everyday and two snacks , usually fruit or a handful of nuts between meals. I also have choc (a small amount every other day) I would be miserable eating as little as you!
imagine only having a small treat such as a chocolate bar ONCE a month as DoconCall suggests he does! I’d lose the will to live!

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Firstly, it was a circular walk on the steep side of the moor so most of it was going up and down hill. Secondly, I was throwing the ball for the dog all the time.

If you use an Apple watch, be aware that the default activity monitor only credits you with exercise calories if you are walking faster than a "brisk walking pace". It doesn't define what "brisk" means but it's pretty fast for aged lumps like me!. Of my walk today, Apple Health only recorded about 6 minutes of it. It's better to use the Workout app because that records everything and uses your vitals (height, weight) and heart rate to calculate the energy burned.
Sorry for late reply! I do use the workout app, I even ran over 3miles on sat and didn’t burn anywhere near what you burnt on a 1 mile walk! Madness..
1E30D06D-1DED-445B-98CF-4E3FB697E843.png

Attachments

Reactions: 2

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Polar, I’m trying to find where DocOnCall mentioned Helen Livingstone. Could you back up your claim please!

To be fair if the guy is retired there's not much in the way of hobbies going on at the moment. It's quite easy to fall down a rabbit hole on here. Thankfully I'm coming off flexi furlough from Monday 🤞 so I may not be as present. Who am I kidding 🙈
He only commented hoping that Jane would read what he posted concerning her health. I doubt very much that he will be back on here again, he has far more important things to be doing with his time.

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers, I think some of you need to apologise to my fiancée! The “alleged” Dr (DocOnCall) is my partner, and I can assure you all that is a retired surgeon who is genuinely concerned about Chins health. Some of you may remember that I sadly lost my husband to Pancretic cancer a couple of years ago, well DocOnCall and I are engaged and CoVid permitting are getting married in July. We are both on extremely strict diets so we can lose a couple of stone beforehand. DocOnCall is a lovely man, who has retired from a long career as a very successful and experienced surgeon, please guys don’t be so rude to a fellow tattler, he’s on our side!

Yes, he does, and we have a bloody good laugh too!
Oh no! Sorry! It’s been a mad few days on tattle 🤣🤣