Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
ALERT - Police are searching for a missing omelette! The world’s largest omelette, made with 145,000 eggs and weighing over 6 tons, was last seen being spirited out of Portugal concealed in a bagel. Intelligence suggests that it might have made its way to the south-east coast of England. Police are worried that a large part of it might have already been consumed and the remainder could end up being cut into pieces and re-sold on the black market. An important lead is being pursued relating to bags made of pearlescent pink plastic tied up with ribbon and containing rose petals that might be used to conceal the product. The public are asked to be on the lookout for a woman and a man who have been seen frequenting numerous car parks in the area in a car with damaged suspension.
I keep reading this, it’s hilarious! 😂😂

Reactions: 1

DocOnCall

why no breakfast or snacks? I’m losing weight slowly and have breakfast everyday and two snacks , usually fruit or a handful of nuts between meals. I also have choc (a small amount every other day) I would be miserable eating as little as you!
Sacrifices are necessary sometimes. I'm trying to slim down more rapidly at the moment as I have a wedding coming up. I was just saying that even on my current meagre diet, it's a lot of calories when it's added up properly.

Sorry for late reply! I do use the workout app, I even ran over 3miles on sat and didn’t burn anywhere near what you burnt on a 1 mile walk! Madness..View attachment 464908
I've always had my doubts as to how accurate wrist worn devices can be when they have so little data to go on. But I'm a hefty bloke who was heaving a lot of extra bags of sugar up and down that hill the other day.

Well you can all believe what you like but I'm a retired surgeon (I'm not about to give you the details to look up btw). I don't follow Jane - quite honestly I have better things to do - but my fiancée watches her sometimes and reads through some of this stuff for a laugh. I'm genuinely concerned about Jane's health and I know she reads through this sometimes as well. I also know it's pointless posting messages on her blog as she just blocks everybody who says anything negative but I thought a pointer on here might make her think a bit.

Anyway, if you don't like somebody trying to give her some positive hints instead of just slagging her off, I'll leave you all to it.

Oh, and I'm mildly dyslexic btw, which combined with predictive text on my phone causes me to make silly spelling mistakes sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lean beef and two cod fillets! Went without the breadcrumbs in the end so no egg.
Thanks! Sorry for all the questions but where did you get the cod fillets?? I eat quite a lot of fish but haven’t had many over 28g of protein so even if I have two I still need to have 125g of chicken at lunch, protein powder in the morning to come in just slightly short. It’s the one macro I struggle with!

DocOnCall

If he’s ever been in the medical profession then I’m Beyoncé🤣

And what about.- I wouldn’t really bother looking at someone like Jane’s channel, but the asking about Helen Livingston. That cracked me up😀
Sorry Beyoncé, no idea who Helen Livingston is and can't see where I mentioned her either!