Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Did she say she’s shielding? Because for someone “shielding” she spends a lot of time in the supermarket and the post office. I think people maybe just presumed she was to be off work but I think she’s just cut her hours to two days. She clearly thinks that nominally saying she works at Tesco will get her a mortgage 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm pretty sure she would have told us if she was, there's not a lot she doesn't shout her mouth off about ...including her "Star week" or whatever she calls it these days!

So I’m supposed to pay to subscribe to her channel so that I can watch them eating a KFC in the car, a sack of potatoes being boiled, lots of slobbing around on the sofa (no wonder he has a bad back), Bean having a bath and Chins moaning about having no hot water?! 😳🙄
Ah, but you enjoyed a good laugh, she's priceless! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I speak from a similar personal experience to yous and I stand by my comment so I’ll agree to differ. SW is not a substitute for professional help and I didn’t suggest that it was.
I know you didn’t suggest that but what I’m saying is something that gives the message of FREE FOOD in unlimited quantities to a person who has an eating disorder is Not a great starting point ... it’s like putting the Fat Child in a sweet shop and not expecting they eat all the sweets.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I don't like the stuff, I had samples and all I could smell was the alcohol at first then the scent came through and was ok, pretty good copy but soon disappeard like a fart in the wind 😉
But I'm a perfume snob, I like high end fragrance, my all time fave is channel allure and it's about £70 a bottle but lasts ages and two sprays lingers all day, saying that I like the lower end stuff too, sjp lovely is my day to day go to. FM was just not for me, I'm sure better copies exist cheaper but im just not a copy perfume kinda gal, I also think jane has tarnished it for me #perfumesnob
I’m the same, I have an expensive taste in perfume, as I’m sure DocOnCall will confirm! 😂

• Haha

DocOnCall

imagine only having a small treat such as a chocolate bar ONCE a month as DoconCall suggests he does! I’d lose the will to live!
I'd rather have a glass of wine than a Mars bar. There's no crime in that.

How did you manage to see the members vid if you’ve no interest in her?.,,,you’re not Geoff Pickles are ye 😂
Like Bean, I watch it over my fiancée's shoulder.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
As well as full of pies and mars bars she’s also full of shit 😂

This is so funny 😂
Bean giving styling tips and Jane busting out of everything 😬 since she’s not giving us much to work with at the mo this clothing haul and try on will see us through 😅
She's still trying to slim into them too 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Maybe it is resin pendants etc Tilly Cutler made some last year that might be where she got the idea from .

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I agree, it’s a cheap and tacky chair that is totally unsuitable for her in every way. What worried me more though is the fact that she might have put the whole thing together herself! In the Instagram post about watching Casualty, I could honestly believe that she has a mental age of less than ten! 😳
You are right she doesn’t possess the mental capacity to complete a pretty menial task like putting a chair together so the bean will have had the pleasure of that and no doubt he will get the blame if said chair buckled under the twunts weight !

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
So lovely to hear you're happy and things are so good for you.
I think it's just tattlers being suspicious, so many of the people being discussed have come to their own threads incognito or sent someone to de rail them we're all just suspicious 😉 I'm sure no one meant to make him feel bad, he's more than welcome here.
I'm good thank you, plodding on awaiting the kids going back to school and us all getting some what back to normal.
Do you still keep up with Jane? Did you see the 3 egg bagel snack? 😯
Yes, can’t believe the weight she’s put on, Bean too! DocOnCall sees it all from a medical perspective, and is genuinely concerned that she’s a ticking time bomb for loads of serious health issues. I still say she has no chance of ever being slim, you’ve only got to look at her Mum, hope for her sake she does manage to though

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials ! you should know better than to send the poor man into the lions den 😂 we're a suspicious lot on here.
Yes, you’re quite right! Thanks.

Yes, can’t believe the weight she’s put on, Bean too! DocOnCall sees it all from a medical perspective, and is genuinely concerned that she’s a ticking time bomb for loads of serious health issues. I still say she has no chance of ever being slim, you’ve only got to look at her Mum, hope for her sake she does manage to though

Yes, you’re quite right I should have known better 😂 Thanks

Last edited:

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Even if they did fit would still look awful she has the worst taste I’ve ever seen 🥺
Give her a week with me she would be like a new lady, just need a lock on the fridge and Clothes that don’t look like she stole them from a nursing home 😅

Shame this does not say Tesco lol
Howling😂😂😂😂

• Haha