Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
The woman will stop at nothing not to get a full time job. Charlie needs to grow a pair before it's too late.

Reactions: 6

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Just read on a website (sorry if this has been mentioned) if you are in receipt of carers allowance, you will be flagged up and you’ll be given the vaccine.

There,s fat lad cycling away watching tele just took a pic, it,s on the home fitness code page, fucking coming up all the time on my feed now. What has made me laugh is that there are now 6 comments on there but they have hidden the 4 where they have said that the bike fell to bits when they got it or the rider “bean” looks too big for the bike, talk about dodgy marketing, suppose it goes with the merchandise 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i wonder why i cant see it. how odd

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I can hear her now " that fat bitch has ruined you I told you she was no good " ....She used to comment on Janes weight maybe she should've listened to her.

I hope it's your own hot tub and not hired on Tan's recommendation :ROFLMAO:
I passed my comments About the state of Tans inflatabubble hot tub after she had been in it on her thread, won’t knock everyone sick on here however I forgot to add the spiders leg pubes that will be sticking to the sides of said tub. Mines a hard tub a bit like me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I wouldn’t let snail trail Tan in nor would i hire a hoist to lift fat flaps and soft melt in as they wouldn’t have the fucking energy to climb up the steps the state they are in 😂😂

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
Who is Angie, and what does she do with baskets?
Angie left youtube, and unlike a lot of people, she had the decency to say goodbye. Anyway, she has an Etsy shop, she bought a Cricut and put names on mugs so Jane bought one and did the same, then Angie started selling bags with names on them, Jane copied her and did the same. Angie sells pamper boxes on Etsy so we're assuming Jane will copy that too! She'll use the baskets to keep stock in to pick from.

monga

VIP Member
She said she'd had a message that she would share in the next few days, I bet she's had her jab and today her arms sore, hence the paracetamol 😉
I think she said on her last vid it's some products she's going to be selling ( not FM or bags ) something else ?

Reactions: 5

Marj24

VIP Member
I passed my comments About the state of Tans inflatabubble hot tub after she had been in it on her thread, won’t knock everyone sick on here however I forgot to add the spiders leg pubes that will be sticking to the sides of said tub. Mines a hard tub a bit like me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I wouldn’t let snail trail Tan in nor would i hire a hoist to lift fat flaps and soft melt in as they wouldn’t have the fucking energy to climb up the steps the state they are in 😂😂
You would also have to let most of the water out before it would accommodate both of the Gammons, given how much they would displace...

monga

VIP Member
I'll never understand the sharon and gammons thing, I must admit I like sharon and have had many laughs at her vlogs in the past, her channel used to be called cooking with sharon plus other shit which made me chuckle but the fact she's a gammon fan baffles me, she usually calls the bullshit brigade out and seems very savvy yet kisses janes arse, she has been mentioned on this thread in the past im sure and also maybe on the slimming world youtubers thread, if you search her name on them you might find the posts
So Sharon's talking about tattle ? I never knew she was a fan of Jane.

monga

VIP Member
How young does Charlie look in this and the grunter is still having two lunches

monga

VIP Member
Sacrifices are necessary sometimes. I'm trying to slim down more rapidly at the moment as I have a wedding coming up. I was just saying that even on my current meagre diet, it's a lot of calories when it's added up properly.

I've always had my doubts as to how accurate wrist worn devices can be when they have so little data to go on. But I'm a hefty bloke who was heaving a lot of extra bags of sugar up and down that hill the other day.

Well you can all believe what you like but I'm a retired surgeon (I'm not about to give you the details to look up btw). I don't follow Jane - quite honestly I have better things to do - but my fiancée watches her sometimes and reads through some of this stuff for a laugh. I'm genuinely concerned about Jane's health and I know she reads through this sometimes as well. I also know it's pointless posting messages on her blog as she just blocks everybody who says anything negative but I thought a pointer on here might make her think a bit.

Anyway, if you don't like somebody trying to give her some positive hints instead of just slagging her off, I'll leave you all to it.

Oh, and I'm mildly dyslexic btw, which combined with predictive text on my phone causes me to make silly spelling mistakes sometimes.
How did you manage to see the members vid if you’ve no interest in her?.,,,you’re not Geoff Pickles are ye 😂

• Haha