Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers, I think some of you need to apologise to my fiancée! The “alleged” Dr (DocOnCall) is my partner, and I can assure you all that is a retired surgeon who is genuinely concerned about Chins health. Some of you may remember that I sadly lost my husband to Pancretic cancer a couple of years ago, well DocOnCall and I are engaged and CoVid permitting are getting married in July. We are both on extremely strict diets so we can lose a couple of stone beforehand. DocOnCall is a lovely man, who has retired from a long career as a very successful and experienced surgeon, please guys don’t be so rude to a fellow tattler, he’s on our side!

Yes, he does, and we have a bloody good laugh too!
I'm laughing my head off at all this. My hubby sees I'm on here and just tuts and calls me a tittle tattle 😂😂😂 I love your fiancée has his own profile 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Polar, I’m trying to find where DocOnCall mentioned Helen Livingstone. Could you back up your claim please!

He only commented hoping that Jane would read what he posted concerning her health. I doubt very much that he will be back on here again, he has far more important things to be doing with his time.
I'm sure he will once everything opens up again. Hope you both didn’t take my reply the wrong way. Fingers crossed for your wedding.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
ALERT - Police are searching for a missing omelette! The world’s largest omelette, made with 145,000 eggs and weighing over 6 tons, was last seen being spirited out of Portugal concealed in a bagel. Intelligence suggests that it might have made its way to the south-east coast of England. Police are worried that a large part of it might have already been consumed and the remainder could end up being cut into pieces and re-sold on the black market. An important lead is being pursued relating to bags made of pearlescent pink plastic tied up with ribbon and containing rose petals that might be used to conceal the product. The public are asked to be on the lookout for a woman and a man who have been seen frequenting numerous car parks in the area in a car with damaged suspension.
Brilliant!! 😂😂

Firebug

Chatty Member
and she's charging £2.50, the perfume samples are £1.40 (they were only 80p when she started) and she said postage is included which will be a stamp, large letter at most so around £1
Not defending her in the least but I found out to my cost last week that a large letter is only 5mm thick so this, even though very light would have to go small parcel which is £3

Campervanfan

Hi not strictly gammon related but she is a fan of hers,Sharon starting afresh at 50 on YouTube has been talking about tattle,she is on a thread can't find it anyone know where it is?

I'm pretty sure she would have told us if she was, there's not a lot she doesn't shout her mouth off about ...including her "Star week" or whatever she calls it these days!

Ah, but you enjoyed a good laugh, she's priceless! lol
Exactly what I thought. We’d have been treated to a whole video detailing how brave she’s being in this difficult time. Big difference between shielding and lazy.
Can’t believe getting her jab because she’s dangerously obese has had zero impact on her attitude to food. She needs to explain to her doctor that she needs help.

monga

VIP Member
The bit about her work always supporting her and the ridiculously low amount of hours she actually works makes me even more convinced she is classed as “special needs” the lift definitely doesn’t service the penthouse suite that’s for sure.
Yes I ‘ve said this before .I know someone with SN that works in Tesco but they’re not contracted like the other workers the government subsidises their employment they only have to work to what suits their abilities

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I think with yorkshire being so vast there'll be several variations, im in north yorks but my mums from west yorks so im a hybrid of both when it comes to names for things 😂 but a twat will always be a twat, north, south, east or west ;) yes Jane im talking about you!!!
Couldn't have put it better myself 😂😂😂

Yes my mum calls them tea cakes shes from Yorkshire.

Muffins...bacon muffin please 😊
Muffin oh no woman, mum knows best 🙈

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She's very quiet I thought she'd have been pushing the eggs for the Friday egghunt .

Miss polar

VIP Member
Firstly, it was a circular walk on the steep side of the moor so most of it was going up and down hill. Secondly, I was throwing the ball for the dog all the time.

If you use an Apple watch, be aware that the default activity monitor only credits you with exercise calories if you are walking faster than a "brisk walking pace". It doesn't define what "brisk" means but it's pretty fast for aged lumps like me!. Of my walk today, Apple Health only recorded about 6 minutes of it. It's better to use the Workout app because that records everything and uses your vitals (height, weight) and heart rate to calculate the energy burned.
why no breakfast or snacks? I’m losing weight slowly and have breakfast everyday and two snacks , usually fruit or a handful of nuts between meals. I also have choc (a small amount every other day) I would be miserable eating as little as you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3