Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Not defending her in the least but I found out to my cost last week that a large letter is only 5mm thick so this, even though very light would have to go small parcel which is £3
large letters are 2.5cm thick max so those perfume samples will easily go for that, think someone has fiddled you, 5cm sounds more like standard letter, I ebayed some bits last month and most went large letter and its surprisingly roomy also I squished them down to fit haha

Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
At the end of the day I don,t believe that Jane has PCOS I believe her weight gain and Charlie’s is purely down to their relationship with food no medical issues. I,ve been there with weight problems myself so can totally relate to it especially when you have a medical condition that makes things difficult . I had well still have I guess primary amenorrhea which has meant I,ve never had periods and reproductively inside not developed never found out why , so no 2 legged babies either !. That’s brought it’s own problems one being fucking breast cancer although I put that down to them putting me on hormone replacement therapy at 20 years of age to try to bring on periods which I didn’t want, was quite happy being a tart thankyou ! 😂 plus it meant I did put on weight as my body changed and it was a bugger to get off and keep off but the BC has seen to that now bless it, at least it has been good for one thing eh ! I wish you well and anytime you need to talk there are plenty of us here who can offer you that love and support that u deserve or u could inbox me, yes I am a cunt it can be said 😂 but I genuinely have a ❤ and hope you get what u want from life xx
Nout cunty about you x ...I agree I don't think she has PCOs I think her weight has brought on changes to her hormones .I watched my 600lb life a couple of nights ago and the poor woman of nearly 700lb ( aged 34 ) had more facial hair than her husband and he looked like something from ZZtop .

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
The bit about her work always supporting her and the ridiculously low amount of hours she actually works makes me even more convinced she is classed as “special needs” the lift definitely doesn’t service the penthouse suite that’s for sure.
It would explain why they keep her on the payroll (meeting certain employment targets) but are happy to let her constantly reduce her hours. They may not be so co-operative when (after FM goes tits up) she wants to increase them again.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
A free three egg bagel with each new sign up

She might be doing those resin pendants where you can create a memory one. Lady I used to work with did them..6 years ago....she would put really tiny charms in them.
How original, I get asked to join a resin crafts group nearly every flaming day.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Piss off chins with people who hurt people are the ones hurting well I can assure you I’m not hurting in anyway. Us tattlers call a bullshitter when we see one. We ain’t the ones conning people out of money, lying to make a buck, taking freebies off anyone who offers us anything, thinking of me me me, telling more lies than porkie pig (no pun intended 😂😂 well maybe it was 🖕🏻) your a selfish, conniving immature, narcissistic person who’s only interested in yourself. This might hurt you but it’s the TRUTH so take that one your many chins (this is me in a good mood 🤣🤣)
Where did she say that?

So what have we all guessed she is going to sell?

MLM business, essential oils, juices, skincare?
Wax melts
Bath bombs
Pamper boxes
Scented candles

Any ideas?
I’ve changed my mind, I’ve gone from scented candles to bath bombs. 😂

Miss polar

VIP Member
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I must admit, I was a bit surprised when he or she said Jane needed to loose weight instead of lose it 😂
What got me thinking they said they usually wouldn't pay attention to someone like Jane's channel ( as they're a man )but I'm sure they said something about a food haul on her members channel (i could have picked it up wrong) and called Charlie" bean" that's what someone familiar would call him .

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
As someone who’s had ( I say had loosely because although I’m better now it’s something that is always within you ) an eating disorder I can 100% say that SW is not a great starting point at all in fact it categorically made my eating disorder worse disordered eating needs professional help not a diet cult that teaches you nothing... if I had my way all these so called diets that make you reliant on them by teaching you nothing and making up systems like Syns and Points so on and so forth should be banned.
I speak from a similar personal experience to yous and I stand by my comment so I’ll agree to differ. SW is not a substitute for professional help and I didn’t suggest that it was.

She said she'd had a message that she would share in the next few days, I bet she's had her jab and today her arms sore, hence the paracetamol 😉

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Maybe someone has mentioned this did she say it was the estate agent that was coming to inspect her boggin flat it’s probably the blind bat that inspected Tans house to sell pre packed food. Chins n Bean will be trying to sell the treat boxes, thing is that bizznis won’t last 2 minutes they 2 will have it scoffed before their big launch 😂😂 they will be out more money buying stock than selling it cause the 2 bloaters keep devouring it. Wonder if they got the 5 star rating Tan got if so what a bloody joke their homes are vile I certainly wouldn’t buy a thing off them chins poking everything bean with his big hooter sniffing everything and Tan well I’ll no go there 🤣

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Haha nice one!! 😂 For fuck's sake..... she probably spends that on rubbish food and snacks, the tight cow! 🥴 Are those members videos always once a month then?
Every week you are treated to a wonderful upload, I did take one for the Tattle team when she first set this extra channel up but she was still posting a fair few vids on regular YT at the time. Was so tempted to comment but had to restrain myself 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
D’you know what , I fucking detest TikTok , just can’t get away with it. Whenever I,ve tried it I just see a pack of twunts arsing about, and those fucking American vids where they are acting but pretending to be real, god give me strength , seriously what is the point of that shite ! There was one that had found it’s way onto fb and it was a mother tracing her adopted daughter and the daughter basically told her to do one ! Fucking pathetic, she didn’t look old enough for one thing and I found it insulting. I was adopted and I don’t give a shit who my birth mother was ( I do know was like an episode of surprise surprise several years back, but I didn’t do any searching) was a joke and highly insensitive, bellends. There we are, that’s the rant for tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Honoured you chose my comment to run with for your rant. Tik Tok is totally pointless hence why chins is so obsessed with it. She's an absolute shit stain 😂😂😂

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
That’s probably what she’s waiting on an inspection from the council for a food licence .