Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
She classes this as a snack 😂 View attachment 473857
A tidy 400cals there. I wonder if she dunked a waffle or two in her tea as well for good measure! We had some fresh pineapple. 👼
We had fresh pineapple for the simple reason that we WANT to lose weight, and that’s the difference between us and Chins. She obviously does all this “dieting” for attention, and nothing more, if she wanted to lose weight she would!

Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She was laughing away like a jealous lump. She absolutely hates the prospect of him losing weight being fit and running off and leaving her. So she keeps him fattened up and hen pecked so he won't leave.
I think that's exactly what it is. The pair of them just look grey! 😳

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
The Bean looks like a gigantic bean bag 😳 I can't get over the size of his gut. She looks like a fat old bulldog. What was that woman on Corrie years ago? Edna Sharples or someone? 🤣🤔
I’ve said before she looks like my bulldog 😂😂 same large head and mismatched teeth 😬

• Haha
She should make toilet freshner sprays... I bet it would save the beast £100s 👀💩
Wonder if it will mask the smell of bull$hit?

New thread title suggestion:

Jane Gammons #28 FM queen and Charlie Bean, their combined weight must be obscene

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I’m convinced it’s bath bombs too no way she could make a profit doing treat boxes the way they 2 gannets eat. Do you think she will offer Tan a bath bomb to try 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
The mortgage adviser probably just said, I’m sorry you’re not eligible for a mortgage and that would’ve been enough for him to be labelled rude...

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
It's sellers like Jane flogging her cat piss on Etsy that have ruined it. Etsy used to be a place to buy unique gifts, handcrafted and art, now it's full of shite like this, it's still possible to buy nice things but so much stuff is mass-produced that it has taken away from the whole ethos of Etsy. Rant over.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Why does she actively make such a fool of herself and him!
She is trying to be all ‘omg what am i like, i’m so silly/funny/relatable!’ but really she just looks like a pure cockwomble.

The thing about a folding exercise bike is that people tend to fold it, put it in a cupboard and never use it!!
It will be shoved in the spare room/office/junk room/damp washing room within the week!

• Haha