Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I bet they nose at people's houses, trying to second guess how much money they have and if they can push them for more sales

Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
I don't know whatever it is she said she needs lots of space ?
she needs lots of space anyway!!!

she's living up to both my sayings about her on the live.....angry bird profile and head on a bread cake (or bun, bap, balm etc depending where you're from, im a Yorkshire lass so it's a bread cake love)

jane.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's Tea cake in my little nook of Yorkshire (not starting beef honest)🤣🤣
I think with yorkshire being so vast there'll be several variations, im in north yorks but my mums from west yorks so im a hybrid of both when it comes to names for things 😂 but a twat will always be a twat, north, south, east or west ;) yes Jane im talking about you!!!

• Haha

DocOnCall

So what have we all guessed she is going to sell?

MLM business, essential oils, juices, skincare?
Wax melts
Bath bombs
Pamper boxes
Scented candles

Any ideas?
I have another idea - perhaps she’s planning to write a cookery book so here’s one she can copy..,.

E9EF0C5A-6D16-42AF-A1ED-F662F73F4C69.jpeg

My work is dung!

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Ugh I don’t think I can watch the vaccine vlog haha. I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t be embarrassed to put out that she got it because she is fat. Obesity is preventable, asthma and other illnesses that are not being prioritised are not. She really is absolutely tone deaf putting that out - READ THE ROOM JANE.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
How young does Charlie look in this and the grunter is still having two lunches
To be fair, Charlie when he was younger (and thinner) wasn’t actually that bad looking. He isn’t even terrible looking now. Just a bit boring. I think he has low self esteem and has just kind of settled with Jane because he wants someone to love him. Jane was punching when they got together and still is now haha.

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
For me its Old Spice. A mans one, of course not a perfume and still widely available cheap and cheerful. It was my dads fragrance of choice. He passed away a few years ago but that fragrance will always remind me of him 😘

JLO Glow was mine and my friends go to fragrance back in the day. Charlie Red or So Kiss Me when we were in school thinking we were all that 😊😊

If she doesn't know why she got her vax-eeeen then why doesn't she just call her GP and ask the question?
old spice reminds me of my dad too ! He used to splash it all over the place, everywhere but his bloody face. Used to be in a milky white bottle if I remember rightly. Lost my dad 30 years ago now , god doesn’t time fly but he used that stuff right up until he died x

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
It's a joke that she had the vaccine already just because she a lard arse who need to diet. But I'm classed as vulnerable, can count the places I've on one hand for pretty much a year now. I've got various chronic health problems. She makes my blood boil
It seems her whole family have had it maybe it's down to a postcode lottery or if her dad and brother have had it on work grounds.

Those who fall into clinically vunerable I think. As she is so overweight she would be a high risk of getting seriously ill if she caught covid. Others on the list are diabetics , people with heart and lung disease. You are all so right aren’t you she is home shielding was that her plan get so big that she didn’t have to go work and do her 10 hours. That personal coach guy she used needs to be quit letting her get so big under his plan . Encouraging her to get eat three fried eggs on a bagel as a snack.
That must be why she was getting the delivery slots too.
Not one to ever stick up for the gammons monster but my man who is his early 50s has just had it and he is ex army is v tough and never gets ill etc and it knocked him for six! He has spent a day in bed, which is unheard of and he said he feels like he’s been run over by a bus!!! My parents are in their 70s and had. I symptoms apart from an aching arm and my dad had a slight headache

Bloody hell that is some achievement
Yes it's affecting everyone differently apparently the older you are the less symptoms you get .

I worked it out when she said her weight was 16. 2 and it was 42.7 . I would reckon she is 17 stone now so would be significantly up on that

This one lasted 3 minutes, she must be having a sleepless night🤣🤣🤣

T

That made me hurl, it looked as though she had wiped her arse on it first before her face, skank !

Jane the martyr ! has took one for the country and became part of history(wish she was history when I watch shite like that) and at this moment in time after watching that video of self pity which just lacked the post op gall bladder voice that’s what we got Buckets of self pity !! Poor cow had to take to her sick bed no doubt with a few club biskits and pepparami sticks to chomp under those stale squiffy smelling covers. However guyzzz being the fucking trooper that she is our heroine Jane battled through nursed by Charlie in his best nurses outfit taking her temperature (what the actual fuck !) and keeping her going with fluids 🤢🤢 and tasty tit bits ! His speech in the car made me howl , was he trying to be Winston Churchill or something, c,mom Charlie it’s not a party political broadcast on behalf of the Gammons FM party or is he trying to get her knighted for services to Industry as best new start up, fucking hell Eastbournes answer to Michelle Mone !Baroness Gammons 😂😂😂
That must be why she uploaded it so late she knew she wouldn't be deserving of it because she's ate her way to it ,Charlie putting on a sob story of how brave she is for trying to keep their little family safe 🥴 while the two of them are a heartattack on legs ...it's laughable .

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The Bean looks like a gigantic bean bag 😳 I can't get over the size of his gut. She looks like a fat old bulldog. What was that woman on Corrie years ago? Edna Sharples or someone? 🤣🤔

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Fat flaps hahaha I’m dying 😂😂 she is honestly deluded if she thinks that weight has nothing to do with it. I hurt my back after I slipped in the snow (and couldn’t get back up, like a turtle trapped on its back 🤣) and I notice a big difference in the pain when I gain/lose weight, even half a stone. He is an absolute unit and needs to get a grip.

I may have joined her exclusive member’s club guyzzzz. Just for this month and coz I am bored in lockdown as my partner is away at work. Got some sexy screenshots from the latest offering....
View attachment 484080Balding middle aged man vibes (maybe she does have PCOS, as it causes hair loss and she is clearly thinning on top lol. If she does I might feel a bit of sympathy for her but not much). View attachment 484083
wobbly gob vibes. Seriously why is it like this.
Fucking hell I think we,ve all joined up ! Guyzzz dying to see the next shopping haul will be a bumper one for sure, paid for by Tattlers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Firstly I am old,I was my best friends bridesmaid in 1975,she bought me dioressence perfume for the wedding it is quite hard to find these days,she passed away and it makes me cry if I smell it,perfume can be powerful.
For me its Old Spice. A mans one, of course not a perfume and still widely available cheap and cheerful. It was my dads fragrance of choice. He passed away a few years ago but that fragrance will always remind me of him 😘

JLO Glow was mine and my friends go to fragrance back in the day. Charlie Red or So Kiss Me when we were in school thinking we were all that 😊😊

she's another one in denial, she hunches in such a way in her pics to make her seem smaller but ends up looking like a bloody pretzel she's so twisted! doesn't know why she got her vaccine yet is as lazy as they come, scoffs non stop and lies about her size.....her and gammons would make good friends ;)
If she doesn't know why she got her vax-eeeen then why doesn't she just call her GP and ask the question?

Last edited:

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Wow she's had the vaccine because she is obese???? I'm a teacher and have to be in a room with 30 kids but have to wait my turn while Jane gets it because of her greed. What an absolute joke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

DocOnCall

I think they are deluded about this chiropractic appointment. £50 only will buy the first appointment, most, if not all, of which will be taken up with an assessment and education. If he gets any “hands-on” treatment for that he’ll be lucky. He’ll have to go back several times to have any manual treatment that could benefit him. Even then it’s never going to solve his problem without other measures. Massage is of no value whatsoever in the medium to long term. He’ll need to lose a lot of weight, do loads of regular exercise and stop slouching around in soft chairs and on the sofa to get any better. He could do all that for free! And somebody needs to take that TENS machine away from him as he’s not using it correctly! Chins will go the same way given time, the way that she’s gaining weight, doing no exercise and slouching in that chair of hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12