Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Exactly. I don't begrudge anyone who wants to go the cheaper route and if it works for them and they enjoy it great. But I'm Dior and Jane is Dior knockoff perfume
View attachment 469648

Tom Ford Orchard iznit. Because it's got black in the title i get muddled up with it HeeHAw ...wardrobe freshhhnar. Dem eggs you never know what's in them HeeHaw

View attachment 469686
That bottom pic 😂
I skimmed through the live, she said Charlie would put pizzas in the oven when he came in, so she’s sat on her arse talking crap on YouTube and he comes in after a 12 hour day and has to sort tea, he’s one gobshite!
Where‘s the bloody vaccine vlog guyyyys

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

kizzy

VIP Member
Maybe she's taken an online nutrition course like Tan and she's offering diet plans "How to gain a stone in 3 easy steps" includes the infamous 3 egg bagel, just as a small snack.

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
She looks like an unhealthy hybrid ET/Baby Jesus in that pic 🤣 She needs some vegetables and sunlight!

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
What normal adult would get excited by knock off perfume samples in a plastic egg from China off a strange women baby 🧐 Worlds just gone mad at this point 🤪

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
As a retired DOCTOR, I am seriously worried about Jane and Bean's future health. That last Asda shop (members video)! - beef burgers in brioche buns, caramel waffles dunked in her tea, all-butter croissants for breakfast, KitKats, Tunnocks caramel wafers, Crunchie bars, Twirls, crisps, snacks galore, a whole pizza each for tea, processed meat by the truckload and by all accounts it was just for the weekend! And they're eating two main meals per day! She might be fooling herself by quoting the calorie value for each item but added together it's horrific! And she ignores the traffic light guidance altogether. I'm on a diet and loosing weight slowly over the period of a year and I would crawl up the wall to have ANY ONE of those things as a special treat ONCE per month. It's food, food, food and nothing but food. I'm still reeling from the three fried eggs on a bagel for an afternoon snack. I note she's already had a CoVid jab, which means that she's been flagged up as a health risk - oh, and followed by a McDonald's! For goodness sake Jane, wake up and smell the coffee - and PLEASE get some help!
Let's hope she reads this and takes notice of a Doctor. Sadly I suspect she'll think he's just a troll who's jealous of her!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why do they need a well stocked freezer anyway? There's only the two of them and they go food shopping like 18 times a week... it's her hobby😄

My father lives alone mostly (sometimes my brother stays) he goes shopping a couple of times a week and his freezer is absolutely jam packed.

They must just gorge on food all day, everyday! How they're not bigger I don't know 🤢

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
also how bad is Charlie at acting making out he can’t remember the woman’s name or he can’t tell her age 🥺 just man up and tell her to grow up !
that’s how you behave when your a teenager with your first boyfriend 🙄
She would proper do my head in I’d have to walk out , but saying that he’s just as bad couple of plonkers 😳
Oh and also the constant laughing what the fuck are you laughing at nothing is funny 😆
Unless you are hate watching of course 😀
I think Charlie's safe ! any notion the woman would've had was sunk the minute he was lying topless trying to lift his pelvis ,that thrust is well rusted.

I’ve said before she looks like my bulldog 😂😂 same large head and mismatched teeth 😬
Jesus I'm crying at that :ROFLMAO:..she reminds me of Bagpuss same giant head and lazy as sin
95315F51-6292-4AB2-A579-ECA6151BE984.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I think Charlie is in a worse state than she is now, if that’s possible. God we talk about her expanding weekly but the change in him is dramatic and Christ does he look like an old git ! She had the audacity to try and defend his back condition saying that his weight gain had nothing or little bearing on his pitiful condition at the moment, erm sorry Fat flaps but it’s got everything to do with it, fact is he,s carrying a massive amount of weight around his middle, his core ! , and guess what his poor ole back has to support all of that congealed blubber !! She even said it was getting worse! Well of course it is, if he keeps on eating like my 600lb life it,s putting more strain on his back you stupid cow.
I dread to think what his organs will be like in his gut, compressed by yellow fat with his heart straining away, cardiac arrest waiting to happen ! As for her i don’t give 2 fucks besides she’s well rotten & putrid inside & out😂😂😂

What and blow my cover yet again for what would be the 4th time and face the wrath of fat flaps ?? Need to think on that 😂😂😂
Fat flaps hahaha I’m dying 😂😂 she is honestly deluded if she thinks that weight has nothing to do with it. I hurt my back after I slipped in the snow (and couldn’t get back up, like a turtle trapped on its back 🤣) and I notice a big difference in the pain when I gain/lose weight, even half a stone. He is an absolute unit and needs to get a grip.

I may have joined her exclusive member’s club guyzzzz. Just for this month and coz I am bored in lockdown as my partner is away at work. Got some sexy screenshots from the latest offering....
F520D172-DB2E-4548-8CDF-0C60C7302CA8.png
Balding middle aged man vibes (maybe she does have PCOS, as it causes hair loss and she is clearly thinning on top lol. If she does I might feel a bit of sympathy for her but not much).
F52CD0D7-7EBA-40A4-A033-293C9C448BB1.jpeg

wobbly gob vibes. Seriously why is it like this.

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Fucking hell I think we,ve all joined up ! Guyzzz dying to see the next shopping haul will be a bumper one for sure, paid for by Tattlers 😂😂😂😂
Delighted my 1.99 contribution will cover a couple of packs of knockoff Bueno bars for our little lady and the bean.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
imagine being that thrilled with pink copier paper and confessing you wasted money on it because you really wanted it......whilst sat there in your dressing gown over your clothes because you're too bastard tight to turn on the heating 😂
PS - the way she pronounces some words really bugs me.....mike-a-wave & rey-cyc-able #dipshit

it's making me laugh how each time she gets off the chair it raises up at least a foot and almost groans with relief 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Didn't she do an insta post when she first started with mal saying imagine where you will be in three months time?
Fatter than ever in a dirty flat....

I have PCOS and my hair has gone very fine over the last few years. I also have to watch what I eat because I gain weight for fun and it takes ages to come off again. Since losing weight my periods have settled to 5-6 weeks, I'll take that its better then having one every 3 months. We want a baby and we know if we ask for help we will be turned away due to our weight, we aren't in the relms of bean and chins but still not good enough for NHS help. Another stone off for me then I think we may be helped if nothing happens naturally.

So Jane, if you want to be lucky enough to have a baby then get losing weight if it means that much to you.

• Heart
I don't like the stuff, I had samples and all I could smell was the alcohol at first then the scent came through and was ok, pretty good copy but soon disappeard like a fart in the wind 😉
But I'm a perfume snob, I like high end fragrance, my all time fave is channel allure and it's about £70 a bottle but lasts ages and two sprays lingers all day, saying that I like the lower end stuff too, sjp lovely is my day to day go to. FM was just not for me, I'm sure better copies exist cheaper but im just not a copy perfume kinda gal, I also think jane has tarnished it for me #perfumesnob
Exactly. I don't begrudge anyone who wants to go the cheaper route and if it works for them and they enjoy it great. But I'm Dior and Jane is Dior knockoff perfume
Screenshot_20210305-175420_YouTube.jpg

Tom Ford Orchard iznit. Because it's got black in the title i get muddled up with it HeeHAw ...wardrobe freshhhnar. Dem eggs you never know what's in them HeeHaw

Screenshot_20210305-185534_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Here to hate

Does anyone else think her new venture might be pick n mix and other types of sweets? She uses those silver bags that other sweet companies do & she showed some pink & white paper bags in her live that always remind me of sweet shops?

It would be risky I know because they would end up eating most of it themselves!

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I can’t believe she would put that on the net for all to see , maybe she’s hoping that Gabby will see it and be put off !
don’t worry chins don’t think gabby will be chasing after mr bean, she prob likes a real man 👨🏼 😜

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
For fooks sake 🤦‍♀️ Charlie Bean your sooo boring!! It’s a vaccine ffs it’s not a life achievement it’s a fookin jab? You’ve not taken one for the team you’ve done nothing extraordinary.... fook off you pleb

Oh for fooks sake now she’s unwell from it??? Fook off!!! Probably health issues from your size you fookin dick head!!!

My parents who are in their late 70’s no affects at all... husband in his 50’s no symptoms... she is such a drama queen 👑

• Haha