Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
So to sum up the members vid ... kfc in a car park cost 40p to park she wants to know if he got change.. done a work out vid called walk with me 🤯 had cold showers could not rinse shampoo out as was to cold .. blames her bad skin on wearing a mask 😷 bean has a sore back not down to his weight it’s because he had a knee operation 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Firebug

Chatty Member
She totally got the vaccine as a carer for her MIL and she will also claim the carer's allowance for her too because Charlie earns too much. She earns very little, likely less than the £128 threshold and has enough free hours in the day to care for her (not that she actually does). She will never admit to it, in England, carers are eligible now. The IG stories showing the card, followed by the paracetamol and now the absence means there will be a vlog going up about how hard it's been after the vaccine. Well, that's my theory anyway.

• Wow

DocOnCall

I see the diet is going well - pizza last night (I presume) and burgers tonight!

Somebody please tell me - is the sum total of her weekly “bizniz” what she packages up on her weekly “Pack with me Live” or is she sending out other stuff every day? If she’s only fulfilling 20 or less orders a week, it’s hardly a rip roaring trade!

And I like the way she won’t tell how she gets the lettering on those grotty bags as everybody is copying her secrets! 😂

As for the new secret line, I don’t think shrink-wrapping stuff in shiny pearlescent plastic is going to be a roaring success - unless she’s planning to shrink-wrap Beanie Boy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can we please have a summary for the ones too tight to give her £1.99 🤣

Didn't the cheeky fat bap have the audacity to criticise Charlie's mums house and the state of it? When she went around there when his mum was poorly? Now look at them!! I think she has dragged him down to her level, it's clear he just goes along with whatever she says/wants. I bet if he tried to clean up the stupid hog would moan he was in the way of the telly. He is the one working 12hr days while she sits there eating. They are disgusting.
Exactly wtf is she doing while he is busy working 12 hrs ?! Thst house should be sparkling clean with all the free time she has. Probably sitting there wallowing in her own filth eating choklit . Sitting there bobbing up and down preparing veg with her breathy voice, she looks bigger than ever

Screenshot_20210318-091540_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210318-092604_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Sam
I’ve unsubscribed from her YT and unfollowed on IG and tried not to read here because she was getting under my skin so much... really really irritating me.... but I’m still here 🤦‍♀️ I’ve not re subscribed (in my mind that’s me not giving her the numbers lol!!) but I’m now having to use the search to watch her 😲😏🤔🥴 why? Why does her car crash boring desperate life make me keep watching??? ⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ Because I’ve realised whatever shite I’m going through, however shite my life is at the moment... Jane still makes my life look fantastic 🤗 so thank you Jane for your continued shite content and your lack of willpower 🌟🌟🌟🌟👍 keep up the good work your inspiring a lot of us to not be like YOU 👍👍👍
Same really, I may have the grim reaper hanging over my head but fuck me i,m living each day like it,s my last not like that barrel of congealed blubber who hasn’t even started living her life. She inspires me ! Yes she really does, she’s that fucking boring that I can no longer waste more than 10 minutes of my precious time on the dweeb and she’s made me realise that life really is for living, wish she would realise it and her content might be more uplifting and I would maybe spend 15 minutes on it !!🤣🤣

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Doctor...you’re not getting it! It’s all within her macros! And the reason she had lasagne (as one of her 2 main meals a day) is because it had the highest amount of protein in it!! And, let’s be honest, who’s never reached for a three fried egg bagel between their two main meals of the day?! And Charlie, well, he gets LOADS of calories, being a man working in retail, he needs the energy! See? Jane knows what’s she’s doing! God knows, she’s been doing it for 5 years! 😉 and yes, shameful she got her vaccine at 28 yes of age because of her morbid obesity!!

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
All I can say is whatever it is, she will be ripping off her regular sappy genuine followers that buy all her crap... then be left with a huge debt, because neither of them have got the personality to promote and sell something professionally or produce something professional.... she’s just trying everything to not have to leave that flat and go into the real world and work a “proper” job!!!

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Exactly what I thought 💭
Anyone who tells them facts or what they don’t wanna hear are just being rude apparently
I’m sure when he heard she works 7 hours a week in Tesco alarm bells rang , doing kids crafting from a stinky spare room ain’t gonna cut it
Exactly! I watched a bit of her live and she was so #TRIGGERED that someone had left a comment saying her lives werent as exciting as her usual content. She was mega wound up by it! Jesus christ Chins, the person didn’t say they wanted to kill your family, infact it was just their opinion. Which they are entitled to have. Classic narcissist can’t accept a little bit of criticism.

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
So now we know where the exercise bike came from! She claims the company approached her “out of the blue” (after they had been searching for one for months) to trial the £149.99 bike for free in return for a video review. I hope they didn’t expect much as the review was complete and utter rubbish! Bean has apparently used it three times so far and done 28km (they had no idea what this was in miles!) but the video was of Dewlaps’ first attempt. This and the physio have clearly brought about a miraculous cure of Bean’s back problem as there was no evidence of it again today.

So bets on how long this fad lasts for?
Not long!!! The maximum weight capacity is 220lb lol it’ll already be snapped in two 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
The grunters are even sadder than we thought :rolleyes:
A42AEF2C-2C22-4AE7-A8EA-3DCF466C8F5F.jpeg
F5ADD1F0-6E00-4357-A488-955CA7756CEA.jpeg

They need to get a life nevermind a postcode map 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha