Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Oooh chins you could park your (exercise) bike in it!
Corker of a comment ❤ I,m trying to be as sensitive as possible here but didn’t that exercise bike look as though it was meant for a care home just everything about it was screaming geriatric exercise aid to me, fucking hell that company did their homework with these 2 alright, too heavy for the bike in the first place and designed for the older generation ! Well looks are deceiving with those 2 especially with Charlie who looks about ready to collect his pension so suppose we can let them off on that one !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
What a strange reaction, from chins, to Bean explaining, ( using the words loosely) about his appointment. The lady is a professional, you stupid bitch, she's hardly gonna ravage the beautiful bean with his top off!!

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Not one to ever stick up for the gammons monster but my man who is his early 50s has just had it and he is ex army is v tough and never gets ill etc and it knocked him for six! He has spent a day in bed, which is unheard of and he said he feels like he’s been run over by a bus!!! My parents are in their 70s and had. I symptoms apart from an aching arm and my dad had a slight headache

Bloody hell that is some achievement
I worked it out when she said her weight was 16. 2 and it was 42.7 . I would reckon she is 17 stone now so would be significantly up on that
Not one to ever stick up for the gammons monster but my man who is his early 50s has just had it and he is ex army is v tough and never gets ill etc and it knocked him for six! He has spent a day in bed, which is unheard of and he said he feels like he’s been run over by a bus!!! My parents are in their 70s and had. I symptoms apart from an aching arm and my dad had a slight headache

Bloody hell that is some achievement
Basically no shame at being called for it because of her weight. I think she feels deserved of it 😏

Comment posted at 4.40, deleted within 60 seconds 🤨
This one lasted 3 minutes, she must be having a sleepless night🤣🤣🤣

T
The colour and state of the cloth she was wiping her face with 🤢
That made me hurl, it looked as though she had wiped her arse on it first before her face, skank !

For fooks sake 🤦‍♀️ Charlie Bean your sooo boring!! It’s a vaccine ffs it’s not a life achievement it’s a fookin jab? You’ve not taken one for the team you’ve done nothing extraordinary.... fook off you pleb

Oh for fooks sake now she’s unwell from it??? Fook off!!! Probably health issues from your size you fookin dick head!!!

My parents who are in their late 70’s no affects at all... husband in his 50’s no symptoms... she is such a drama queen 👑
Jane the martyr ! has took one for the country and became part of history(wish she was history when I watch shite like that) and at this moment in time after watching that video of self pity which just lacked the post op gall bladder voice that’s what we got Buckets of self pity !! Poor cow had to take to her sick bed no doubt with a few club biskits and pepparami sticks to chomp under those stale squiffy smelling covers. However guyzzz being the fucking trooper that she is our heroine Jane battled through nursed by Charlie in his best nurses outfit taking her temperature (what the actual fuck !) and keeping her going with fluids 🤢🤢 and tasty tit bits ! His speech in the car made me howl , was he trying to be Winston Churchill or something, c,mom Charlie it’s not a party political broadcast on behalf of the Gammons FM party or is he trying to get her knighted for services to Industry as best new start up, fucking hell Eastbournes answer to Michelle Mone !Baroness Gammons 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Ha ha have you heard the farts lexi ? 😂😂
urgh that's fucking vile, dirty grebby bastard! when he was on the floor farting he looked like he was curling out a turd too! then when he was on all fours I almost barfed my coffee back up, i've honestly seen more attractive animals in the fields near me than that, he is 100% the type to fart under the covers then hold her head under there, im almost vomming

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh god, I need to find those! 😂😂 Do you think maybe the minimum hours are because she's claiming something? As otherwise there's no reason why she couldn't get full time hours, surely? 🤔
That's what we all thought.. but I think she's just a lazy bitch. She was happy for the bean to work 2 jobs to pay for the wedding without so much as increasing a shift. She's pathetic for a woman of her age!

i read the news and realised why jane and the bean cant afford Mal's plan anymore, the police have been dishing out alot of fines at dogging spots...all makes sense now.

• Haha

Peppa123

What the hell happened to Charlie . Is he taking a leaf out of Janes book and trying to get his BMI over 40 so he can get the vaccine too. FFS who puts on weight that fast. I used to find it all funny how they couldn’t stick to a plan .Now I think these two need serious serious help.

lexiloo

VIP Member
🤣🤣 what did I just watch? It looks like someone fused a commode to an ironing board and called it an exercise bike. That'll be a pile of kindling by the end of the week with the go lightlys parking their hefty arses on it. Why did she put that helmet and jacket on when both were six sizes too small 🤪

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
she clearly thought her FM income and crafty bizniss would be taken into account right away for a mortgage, I notice she hasn't made any income claims or promoted lately with FM either and when it comes to the start of the month and she enrols new recruits it's only ever one or two
Her FM bizniss empire is unravelling and I love it lol. Maybe that makes me a horrible person and sometimes I feel a bit bad. Then I remember how she treats Charlie, her MIL, how she scams people and I feel less bad haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
when you realise you've given all your sweets and choklit to your customers......
ps - where is her neck?????

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Well that’s prob what my members video is gonna be tonight a poxy kfc rice box and her and bean munching it on the edge of a cliff 🙄

• Haha
Apparently this is the big clean for the inspection 😂🥴 bet that flat stinks 😷 made me laugh she was trying to polish the table with an inch of dust on it and she’s moaning that the dust is just moving around 🥺
She needs to get on her hands and knees with a scrubbing brush and a squeegee and vacuum by the sounds of it looking at those carpets.

Why would you let your house get in such a state during a pandemic of all times. The majority of homes are cleaner than ever because people are trying to kill any germs possible or at least reduce them.

Goes to show that she may not be anxious about the pandemic as she tries to make out, otherwise she would ensure a clean house before doing her hobbies, she just wants to be a lazy slob. I know many people who literally come in from the supermarket and wash all the food, including packets and their clothes and trainers and they don't claim to be as anxious as Gammons.

Cleaning is a very good coping mechanism for many with anxiety. Plus its great for burning calories (even one that she can stop and have cornflakes during haha). like many others, I don't particularly like cleaning, but I like the results of it so i just get on with it, but my house is cleaner than ever right now as it is something that I can do to try and keep us safe.

We cant control much at the moment, but we can take it upon ourselves to keep our homes, clothes, ourselves and our hands clean.

edited to say...hope that this didn't offend anyone.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't think I should watch the latest steaming pile of cack going by everyone's comments.... my blood pressure will be as high and as unhealthy as a gammons otherwise 🤨🤬

Disneylover

VIP Member
Maybe bean has just found out the local pie shop is closing down 😂 #weloveapie

OMG go to 14.05 in new vid ! 🥺🥺🥺🤢🤮
Can’t believe she left that in! She wouldn’t leave it in if was her who’d blown off 🤣

Exactly wtf is she doing while he is busy working 12 hrs ?! Thst house should be sparkling clean with all the free time she has. Probably sitting there wallowing in her own filth eating choklit . Sitting there bobbing up and down preparing veg with her breathy voice, she looks bigger than ever

View attachment 487689View attachment 487690
She said she’d had a lazy day, what’s bloody new! Just goes to show how much of a gobshite Charlie is!

• Haha

Thequietone100

Yeah she said that’s the only reason she could think of why they contacted her 😂
She was really enjoying the fight in Aldi said it was spectacular which is a very odd thing to say 🥺
If i was her i would be absolutely mortified to admit I jumped the vaccine queue ahead of seriously ill people, older people and all the others because i was so fat in my mid twenties!! Give it until the end of the week and she will have wangled a vaccine for toddler Bean too by repoting his BMI to his doctor 😡🤬😡