Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
is she for real? she's so so grateful to have had the vaccine and it seems she's so grateful to be obese too judging by this quote......"it's amazing how weight can hold you back in so many areas of life" which she said with a stupid euphoric grin on her face like she'd won the lottery, what a pair of melts, him mumbling in the car like he'd sent her into enlist in the army then her taking a week to update the vlog as she's been so busy taking to her bed and having daft boy take her temperature, honestly it's like a bad comedy sketch at this point.
Also the shit cleanser deserves a mention, it just moved the make up round, didn't actually remove it then again she was using a cloth that looked like she'd borrowed it from Tan ;)

Reactions: 16

DocOnCall

DF2C051A-0642-4A21-BFC5-B6FC1105AD58.png

So Iโ€™m wondering what delights we can expect from this? Car air fresheners in the following flavours perhaps?

Mistaken for Polish Car Wash
Mistaken for Big Mac and Fries
Mistaken for Fish & Chips on the Beach
Mistaken for Country Muck Spreading

• Haha
  • Wow

square_spoon

VIP Member
That post about Charlie looking at peopleโ€™s addresses is odd enough, but the fact sheโ€™s limited comments on the post is even odder ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Data protection Iโ€™d imagine. You guyzzzzz provide me with your addresses for the purposes of completing an order and then I print them off and show them all to my husband Charweeee so he can ponder where all you guyzzz live and how far away you are! Oh what fun he had!

The universe wept.

• Haha
  • Wow

DocOnCall

I'm a bloke by the way and I'd normally not pay much attention to vlogs like Jane's but I'm so horrified to see what she's eating versus what she THINKS she's eating that I just had to say something in the hope that she might take a step back and take notice! And she videos all this stuff believing that people want to follow her lead. Take my advice Jane - buy a calculator, add up ALL the calories for ALL that food you are buying, divide the total by the number of days since the last shop and then divide that by two - THAT'S how many calories you and Bean are REALLY eating per day! And I think you'll find it comes to a wee bit more than 1500cal per day! And if that doesn't scare you, do the same for the total sugar content and the saturated fats. Macros?! What is all that about? And to think she explains it all away by telling us that it's all because Beanie likes it!

• Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that the stupid company who gave them the geriatric exercise bike are now using the Gammons video as a promo come review on Facebook ? Are they off their fucking heads ??? I came cross it yesterday and had to reach for the lady Tenaโ€™s as it made me roar. So tempted to comment but thought best not as even my innocent comments lead into world war 3 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but there were 4 other comments on there all of which were not complimentary . Needless to say can,t see sales of said contraption taking off anytime soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I will tell you what part of history they will both be a part of ... helping shares in Uber eats going up or maybe the most saddest couple of cunts on the internet and that is all ๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can see why people are irritated by her getting a vaccine, it's like when she seemed to breeze into her surgery to have her smear and I'd been grappling with the surgery for ages trying to book mine! Then started lecturing people on getting a smear. She'll do the same with the jab... she's taken the piss all through the pandemic, even managed a holiday and time off work then gets vaccinated before others. Not her fault directly I know on both counts, but she just acts like a complete selfish, childish twat then just seems to go through life getting her own way. Smug porky oaf.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I can honestly imagine her constantly ringing the doctors desperate to be in line for the jab , these sort of people will say or do anything to get what they want , prob said she looks after a vulnerable old lady (beans mum )

Reactions: 15

lexiloo

VIP Member
why was the shower cold? don't tell me they're too tight to heat the water up now too! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ and the beans back is painful because he's carrying the equivalent of a small village around on his front! what a pair of delusional pricks they are

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Sadly for Jane, regardless of

It's staggering isn't it, she believe's she knows it all BUT gets absolutely. every. thing. wrong.
She blocked me a couple of years ago for giving her some medical advice that she had actually asked for. She wrote on her comments that she didnโ€™t like people frightening her. It was nothing to be frightened of, she just needed a course of antibiotics.

• Haha
  • Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can we please have a summary for the ones too tight to give her ยฃ1.99 ๐Ÿคฃ

Didn't the cheeky fat bap have the audacity to criticise Charlie's mums house and the state of it? When she went around there when his mum was poorly? Now look at them!! I think she has dragged him down to her level, it's clear he just goes along with whatever she says/wants. I bet if he tried to clean up the stupid hog would moan he was in the way of the telly. He is the one working 12hr days while she sits there eating. They are disgusting.

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve unsubscribed from her YT and unfollowed on IG and tried not to read here because she was getting under my skin so much... really really irritating me.... but Iโ€™m still here ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™ve not re subscribed (in my mind thatโ€™s me not giving her the numbers lol!!) but Iโ€™m now having to use the search to watch her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅด why? Why does her car crash boring desperate life make me keep watching??? โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰โ‰ Because Iโ€™ve realised whatever shite Iโ€™m going through, however shite my life is at the moment... Jane still makes my life look fantastic ๐Ÿค— so thank you Jane for your continued shite content and your lack of willpower ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ keep up the good work your inspiring a lot of us to not be like YOU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart

Firebug

Chatty Member
Tesco has been very proactive and on the ball with shielding staff. I have a friend who works at Tesco as the minute the government announced shielding, staff were sent home on full pay. They all went back in Aug only to be sent home again before Christmas, back in again a few weeks then they've been off since. Many are like Jane just FAT!!! When some came back to work over the summer they mainly sat at home getting fatter and being paid for it, only one person used the time to get a bit of weight off as it was a wake-up call. There was resentment from other staff who were working their arses off during the busiest time while the fattys stayed at home getting fatter.

• Wow