Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't all her posts about FM be marked as an ad - she's advertising products from her selling page?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shouldn't all her posts about FM be marked as an ad - she's advertising products from her selling page?
Yes they should she's doing that on a regular basis she should be reported

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she get a job on man vs food as a glutton. She would win hands down, free ginormous meals plus tasteless t-shirts for stuffing your self stupid, she wouldn’t need to buy clothes again ! Mind the way she is going she will be struggling to get hold of regular sizes shortly the way she’s packing it on

Correct !
Totally!! She’s having protein shakes as if she were trying to bulk up! My poor grandma used to have them in between meals when she wasn’t eating enough, to bulk her up a bit. This is something that China most certainly does not need! It’s just more tit isn’t it!

I’m sorry but this plan sounds similar to something my husband used to do when bulking / turning fat to muscle not losing weight as he had to maintain to gain it confuses me but I’ve never heard of a plan like this to lose weight. High calorie and High Protein.
And high carbs! It’s all carbs! She should be eating grilled fish or any kind of protein and veg and pulses NOT pasta and protein shakes and bloody brownies (anyone see she was sent some the other week?!)

Its also 2300 of the wrong calories i reckon ( i don't claim to be an expert) but there's hardly any veg or fruit there just protein surely that's a factor too 🤔
And all the nuts (usually with pasta, which is just bloody weird) ... nuts are good for you but just like everything else, in moderation! They can’t do moderation can they! Everything to excess (apart from exercise of course)

Omg I’ve been meaning to come on to comment about the 1lb loss (which ‘was more the next morning’ ... whaaaat?!!) ... oh dear it’s just a bloody joke isn’t it. It’s just all talk and no trousers as usual ... well, actually, there are no trousers on the bean anymore, there are only leggings. And very very tight wellies. I bet he has to use talc to squeeze into them. Gross. I feel mean because it’s almost like we want them to fail but it’s only because they keep telling us how well they’re doing when they look bigger than ever before!!! Wouldn’t you have thought the fact that she’s climbed to a whopping 16 st 2 would be motivation enough to bloody do something about it?! Instead however, they are eating more than ever and adding to it with protein shakes! I can’t believe they just don’t know how to eat at all. They’ve learned nothing! I do think that slimming world, whilst I agree it does work if done properly, it doesn’t teach you how to eat ‘properly’ re the whole portion control thing and loads of the low fat stuff they advocate (eg yoghurts) are lumped full of sugar and you’d quite frankly be better off eating the full fat version. I just despair! I really do. What’s wrong with them? She keeps saying they will have children ‘if they are lucky enough’ etc ... without being judgmental etc, we all know that obesity in pregnancy is extremely dangerous (gestational diabetes to name but one risk factor...) ... I can’t understand why someone so young who wants to get pregnant in the not too distant future, would put a baby at unnecessary risk just because she won’t stop eating ...!! I am not anti fat people by the way - I am not a rake myself - but I can’t stand the bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Chugging a protein shake and mid afternoon quaffs 3 fried eggs on a bagel- as a snack. WTH plan is she on 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her to do list is pathetic, five things on it that take no tome hardly yet she was the one just saying she likes to keep busy and always have something to do! she's probably in an eggy bagel coma under her blanket rurrrlaaaxing as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her to do list is pathetic, five things on it that take no tome hardly yet she was the one just saying she likes to keep busy and always have something to do! she's probably in an eggy bagel coma under her blanket rurrrlaaaxing as we speak
how many bloody times does she go to the post office in a week? Surely she could do it all in one go, in these times of not making too many journeys

It’s to let you think the orders are flying out the door and she’s barely able to keep up with them all! Who has to write down ‘do the washing’ are you likely to forget?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s to let you think the orders are flying out the door and she’s barely able to keep up with them all! Who has to write down ‘do the washing’ are you likely to forget?
Her wosssshhhhing is in her office staring at her all day long so how can she have to remind herself to do it?

• Haha
how many bloody times does she go to the post office in a week? Surely she could do it all in one go, in these times of not making too many journeys
Exactly why can't she do one at max two runs a week, Tuesday and Friday like all the sensible businesses. Better still just Friday

Her to do list is my “to do list” rushing in the morning before actually starting my day did she forget binge watch Netflix on the list coz I’m sure that’s where at least 12 hours of her day go

When I had an online store, I went to the post office twice a day, just to keep orders moving. I highly doubt she has that many orders though!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.