Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s creaming her big girl panties over new hoover ! Look how much tit in it said she ain’t even done bedrooms wtf 😬 I have 4 dogs that all shed bad and two kids and mine is never that bad dirty skank 🥺
Ugh I want a shark and now I can’t get one. How dare she buy something I like.

Reactions: 11
She’s creaming her big girl panties over new hoover ! Look how much tit in it said she ain’t even done bedrooms wtf 😬 I have 4 dogs that all shed bad and two kids and mine is never that bad dirty skank 🥺
First time I used my shark it was quite bad, they are very powerful 🤣🤣🤣 its probably sucking up all the caked up shite she's constantly sprinkling or spraying on her carpets

• Haha
Ugh I want a shark and now I can’t get one. How dare she buy something I like.
I have had two Sharks .... that I’ve killed plus a couple of Dysons it is a well known fact in our house mum ( ie me ) is the kiss of death to vacuums 😂 I have a Henry Hoover I’ve had bloody years and years it’s the only vacuum that has never let me down... Sharks are definitely overated.

Reactions: 7
I have had two Sharks .... that I’ve killed plus a couple of Dysons it is a well known fact in our house mum ( ie me ) is the kiss of death to vacuums 😂 I have a Henry Hoover I’ve had bloody years and years it’s the only vacuum that has never let me down... Sharks are definitely overated.
Omg yes couldn’t agree more. I am so loyal to Henry

It looks like dirty water ,it must be all that baking soda she sprinkles on the carpet ,it looks like concrete especially with the two roly polys walking on it

• Haha
Haaaaaaang on! She guilt tripped Charlie for wanting a Playstation “what would you ratherrrr charlieee a Playstation or save for a house” yet she can spend on whatever she wants and I have a feeling hoovering up bleeping water and twigs may of caused her to need a new hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haaaaaaang on! She guilt tripped Charlie for wanting a Playstation “what would you ratherrrr charlieee a Playstation or save for a house” yet she can spend on whatever she wants and I have a feeling hoovering up bleeping water and twigs may of caused her to need a new hoover
Yes everything is what she wants Charlie never gets a look in ,she's like a spoilt child I bet she nags on and on if she doesn't get her own way .

#fangirl Amy is missing in action I haven't noticed her on any of chins SM

Last edited:
Oh no! Amy was going to help them buy their house!! Hope she’s ok........
I too hope Amy is OK, I also hope she's seen the light, how can anyone look up to this lying grifter?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course ham head has to share the same crappy, self indulgent tone deaf post as Elle Darby🙄 how has the pandemic changed anything for the porkers? It's just enabled them to indulge in their love of eating and sitting on the sofa even more

Reactions: 12
The first thing she was going to do after the first lockdown was buy a ticket to Eastbourne to visit them too.........Jane looked positively thrilled at the prospect

• Haha
Of course ham head has to share the same crappy, self indulgent tone deaf post as Elle Darby🙄 how has the pandemic changed anything for the porkers? It's just enabled them to indulge in their love of eating and sitting on the sofa even more
She can’t think of anything original, I was looking at her that gemshome insta who I think is Janes up line last night, Jane pretty much copies half of her stories, she can’t think of anything original herself can she 🙄. That Gem looks like a right hole too (I know it was mentioned a while back as well haha)

Reactions: 9
She can’t think of anything original, I was looking at her that gemshome insta who I think is Janes up line last night, Jane pretty much copies half of her stories, she can’t think of anything original herself can she 🙄. That Gem looks like a right hole too (I know it was mentioned a while back as well haha)
Yeah that’s her up line and who she tries to copy. Gem even gave up working in Asda to rip people off and get gullible janes to join her team! She didn’t used to be such an arse I think fm turns people into total witches

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone here watch Corrie ? It looks like a pyramid beauty product scheme that Sean and Gemma are caught up in. Jane take note !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.