Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is back to her “I’m really enjoying it” why does she said weird tit like that if she enjoyed all these fads why does she give them up and who enjoys trying to lose weight it’s like she’s stuck on repeat!!

Reactions: 12
She is back to her “I’m really enjoying it” why does she said weird tit like that if she enjoyed all these fads why does she give them up and who enjoys trying to lose weight it’s like she’s stuck on repeat!!
she’s a joke - she only enjoys this and caloweeee counting so much because she can eat as much tit as she wants. Any diet that restricts her binge eating ‘doesn’t work’ or ‘isn’t for her’.

Reactions: 11
I cannot think of any diet plan where over 250g of carbs is acceptable. She must realise this isn’t ok. Wonder if she lied to him about how much exercise she does?

I cannot think of any diet plan where over 250g of carbs is acceptable. She must realise this isn’t ok. Wonder if she lied to him about how much exercise she does?
Totally she has and I agree with you how she can hope to lose weight in the long run on something so carb laden is beyond me.

The carb thing concerned me since the only thing I thought sliming world taught her was her body doesn’t like too much pasta she even said that herself but then suddenly all is forgotten and she’s back to her carb loving ways!

Reactions: 13
She’ll be really enjoying it until the next diet comes along......she really is the most stupid person I know.

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell having a minge twinge over a blimmin hoover at her age?
Reminded me of when my mum got her first dyson her and my eldest sister in the kitchen like ooohh its powerful and all them tools ooohb mum i want one now 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest video - food shop - there’s a surprise ! Just give it up ... absolutely no engaging content whatsover.

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh. Protein shakes, carb loading, cashews and 3 egg bagels at 5'2 16+ stone and an extremely sedentary lifestyle 🙈 She is absolutely clueless and who is this trainer who is advising her to do this?!!! Even if she was lifting weights she wouldn't need all that.

For the love of god Jane wise up! If she ate 2 weetabix for breakfast, a tuna salad for lunch with fruit and a normal size portion of a normal evening meal with no junk food the weight would FALL off her. It's just about having some bleeping will power to stick to it for a significant period of time to loose enough weight.

Reactions: 20
She said nothing about what macros were in what during that food shop video.
Why didn't she just do a few trips to the car for the rest of the stuff? Lazy cow.

Reactions: 10
She said nothing about what macros were in what during that food shop video.
Why didn't she just do a few trips to the car for the rest of the stuff? Lazy cow.
Yeah she says macros a lot but admits she doesn’t know what that is. Which is highly problematic for her. Wonder how long this diet will last?

Reactions: 12
Someone hit the nail on the head with regards to Jane seeing her calories as a target not a limit. She could be full up but think oh I have 200 calories left so goes in search of food rather than thinking obviously my body doesn’t need them today so I will bank them and it will help towards a loss.

Also her only exercise was Tesco and now since she only does 15 minutes a day there is noway she is moving in the day. I don’t know how after what 6 years this hasn’t sunk in yet the basic facts about weight loss. I give it a few weeks a crash a binge a back at it but calorie counting not the coach because she won’t wanna keep up any exercise.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.