Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll never forget this 😂 3 fried eggs and a bagel as a snack! She could be a competitive eater! It's eat or be eaten in that rot box flat
Why doesn’t she get a job on man vs food as a glutton. She would win hands down, free ginormous meals plus tasteless t-shirts for stuffing your self stupid, she wouldn’t need to buy clothes again ! Mind the way she is going she will be struggling to get hold of regular sizes shortly the way she’s packing it on

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm no nutritionist) but don't you have protein shake after an gym workout to help repair your muscles?
Correct !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More like ......
oh god please tell me that is not Charlie about to commit a sexual act on the joint, looks so much like him , am mesmerised by that tongue 🤢🤢🤢 mind can imagine her swapping oral with Charlie for a rendevous with a bagel and a ménage a trios of eggs any bleeping day ! Or night come to think of it 🤔

I would like to know how you even fit 3 eggs in a bagel 🤣🤔
with Great difficulty but you can easily fit the 3 slippery greasy fuckers into her cavernous gob, no messing !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d be so embarrassed being a You Tuber with over 15k subscribers and in 15 hours only having 14 comments worth leaving up!! I’d really love to see what other comments she gets!! She really does have no feelings and is numb to the negativity towards her lifestyle choices...

On another note really fancying an egg butter lol be resisting the urge 🤤 😆 🍳 🍳 🍳 🥯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm very late to the party but.... 2300 calories. Its she having a laugh??? How many was she on before??

And saying she couldn't finish the BAG of cashews!. I was making cashew cream yesterday and there's 120 calories in TEN cashews.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm very late to the party but.... 2300 calories. Its she having a laugh??? How many was she on before??

And saying she couldn't finish the BAG of cashews!. I was making cashew cream yesterday and there's 120 calories in TEN cashews.
1700 I think?

Reactions: 4
If shes gone from 1700 to 2300 then surely she'll put on weight?
She must be losing this past two weeks because her calorie intake was so high before this plan ,but there’s no way she’ll lose on that amount of calories with her lifestyle ... edit I thought you meant her cals before when she was CC that was 1700 but before this plan it must have been thousands with the amount of weight she’s gained

She looks as though she’s losing the lbs for sure 🤥
47D59CBD-C919-4328-A374-DA742FCF139D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be losing this past two weeks because her calorie intake was so high before this plan ,but there’s no way she’ll lose on that amount of calories with her lifestyle ... edit I thought you meant her cals before when she was CC that was 1700 but before this plan it must have been thousands with the amount of weight she’s gained

She looks as though she’s losing the lbs for sure 🤥 View attachment 394359
More like 1700 for breakfast 🤣

• Haha
She will lose because when “off plan” she was consuming 4,500 calories at least! Judging by what she eats on a diet I dread to think what she consumes when she isn’t watching what she eats.

The egg thing made me laugh reminded me of the good old days when she would fry eggs at 10pm because she was hungry lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gutted we are nowhere near a new thread but I would love it to be called ‘3 eggs, 1 bagel’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely you would think her bagel would have had scrambled eggs and avocado on it? Carb, protein and a healthy fat and perhaps a handful of cherry tomatoes on the side.
That bagel reminded me of a hangover cure to soak up last nights booze.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.