Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it right that the PT works with Jane? Maybe he is undertaking some quiet revenge for her being such a terrible colleague like the bulking up protein bars in Mean Girls :cool:
That's what I said on the last thread Mal is out for revenge or working with Tesco to get rid of her by feeding her to death 💥

I watch the one night away blog recently she claims she’s really on it somethings clicked with this weight loss thing...

That was what 2 or 3 years ago and she’s on the same lines now 😂
She's the original hog in groundhog day 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just cannot get over the 3 fried eggs on a bagel as a snack, bagels are really stodgy anyway, I eat the thin ones as bread tends to fill me up quickly but hers was a regular sized white bagel and she had THREE bleeping FRIED EGGS ON IT - this is not ok, i've felt full all day just thinking about it
Ooh Lexi .... this has made me bleeping howl
I can’t believe the fat cow is eating 3 fried eggs on a bagel as a bleeping snack whatever happened to having an apple and a baby bel 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh Lexi .... this has made me bleeping howl
I can’t believe the fat cow is eating 3 fried eggs on a bagel as a bleeping snack whatever happened to having an apple and a baby bel 🤣🤣
I'll never forget this 😂 3 fried eggs and a bagel as a snack! She could be a competitive eater! It's eat or be eaten in that rot box flat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God the way she’s going with all that protein powder this could be a reality in a few months !
3 hit work outs later 💪🏼
Hubby looked over my shoulder and said sweet Jesus you get some crap on your phone those tits look like stock pots 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's what I said on the last thread Mal is out for revenge or working with Tesco to get rid of her by feeding her to death 💥

She's the original hog in groundhog day 🐷
no plagiarism intended, I thought it was an original assumption, maybe deep down in my subconscious I was influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm no nutritionist) but don't you have protein shake after an gym workout to help repair your muscles?

Reactions: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm no nutritionist) but don't you have protein shake after an gym workout to help repair your muscles?
Yeah! So I get up late, have an early lunch (protein, some carbs and a small amount of fat), then I go to the gym and when I get back I have either a protein shake or protein oats. Then I have dinner (more protein, more carbs and a small amount of fat) then a square of dark chocolate. I honestly couldn’t physically eat everything she had. Didn’t even hear the evening snack as I was still shocked by the egg bagel snack. That’s a large lunch!

Reactions: 8
Only just caught up, christ is this Mal fella taking the piss with the meal plan?! Three fried eggs on a bagel after two jacket potatoes (defo two spuds under there) with cheese beans and salad!! As well as breakfast, protein shakes and tea! I’d hate to see what she eats when she binges if she can eat all that whilst trying to lose weight. if she’s on 2300 calories, how many is Charlie on 3000?!
What‘s she on about saying she lost 3 stone on calorie counting really quickly, it was 2 stone!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.