Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welcome to thread 26 folks and thanks to @Dolphingal for the suggestion, had to amend slightly to fit as limited space but fab title!

quick re cap from last thread....

still boring the tits off us all
still claims to be on a plan that's not a plan
seems to only eat jacket spuds and cashew nuts
won't "divalge" her exact plan but seems to tweak it to suit her a lot so we can expect to see mars bar ice creams and pukka pies soon
an old vlog of her hating on Chralies mum was found and boy did she go to town on it.......narrrtsty buggar
flogging FM to death and asking for people to try samples #desparado
larger than ever despite claims of losing weight
doing workouts that look more like she's taking a dump in her living room
gathered more twigs to hinch another tacky heart and bathed them all.......no doubt leaving the water for Charlie to bath in afterwards
making kore crappy craft ripped off from other people and having knicker fizz over them

what will this thread reveal? stay tuned folks for another thrilling instalment of the real #fatfish of Eastbourne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Brilliant recap, can’t believe we‘re on thread 26, she’s just the gift that keeps on giving 😉

Reactions: 7
Great title and recap ,she's the gift that keeps on eating 😂

81C8D815-88AD-4C13-8CA2-C88D2BB52E02.jpg
CD49F15A-49BA-421B-88B1-ACDF8981DF40.jpg
EF28E7AF-8C49-43D2-8301-9D33E3AA361F.jpg
4AF21C20-8CC1-4DEC-A6E7-52634167B20D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just started the new members vid , chins has had a shower but her face is filthy and says she did not wash her face in shower 😳 and Charlie is wearing leggings and chins is walking like she’s on hot coals to pick twigs up ! Sad fuckers 😂

Bloody hell bit tight 😂 3mins trying to get these on over his footballer calves

Bulking up with protein going well 💪🏼View attachment 389463

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just started the new members vid , chins has had a shower but her face is filthy and says she did not wash her face in shower 😳 and Charlie is wearing leggings and chins is walking like she’s on hot coals to pick twigs up ! Sad fuckers 😂

.she seems to balloon every few days

Reactions: 8

The diet is deff not going well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ooh keep it coming, love your updates 🤣

The diet is deff not going well 😂
😂😂 How long until she does a live with big Mal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Didn’t wash her face? Ok I thought her not washing her hair in the shower was weird but not washing her face.... what!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Apart from looking like they have eaten the whole of Eastbourne she told Charlie it’s bedtime as it’s 9pm 😂

Didn’t wash her face? Ok I thought her not washing her hair in the shower was weird but it washing her face.... what!!!
Apparently just got out the shower her face was covered in make up and mascara 🥺 I mean who does that ? Absolutely rank 🥴 prob thinks it’s cheaper ! Let’s hope she’s washed her kebab 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Apart from looking like they have eaten the whole of Eastbourne she told Charlie it’s bedtime as it’s 9pm 😂

Apparently just got out the shower her face was covered in make up and mascara 🥺 I mean who does that ? Absolutely rank 🥴 prob thinks it’s cheaper ! Let’s hope she’s washed her kebab 😬
I doubt Charlie has had any kebab in a long time ( if at all ) what 20/30 yr old needs an electric blanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
welcome to thread 26 folks and thanks to @Dolphingal for the suggestion, had to amend slightly to fit as limited space but fab title!

quick re cap from last thread....

still boring the tits off us all
still claims to be on a plan that's not a plan
seems to only eat jacket spuds and cashew nuts
won't "divalge" her exact plan but seems to tweak it to suit her a lot so we can expect to see mars bar ice creams and pukka pies soon
an old vlog of her hating on Chralies mum was found and boy did she go to town on it.......narrrtsty buggar
flogging FM to death and asking for people to try samples #desparado
larger than ever despite claims of losing weight
doing workouts that look more like she's taking a dump in her living room
gathered more twigs to hinch another tacky heart and bathed them all.......no doubt leaving the water for Charlie to bath in afterwards
making kore crappy craft ripped off from other people and having knicker fizz over them

what will this thread reveal? stay tuned folks for another thrilling instalment of the real #fatfish of Eastbourne
Thanks for my thread suggestion title being picked ♥

Haha great title and love the rundown 😅

Not washing her face in the shower? Why though? What's the point in having a shower then?

I very much doubt they are even losing weight on this plan, I always thought the protein powders and carb heavy meals were for body builders who would burn it off in no time. I give them until end of February before they slip back into old ways.
Has she shared any losses yet or are they a huge secret like her Nephew?

No mention of weight in the members vid but bloody funny watching them go out for twigs , the way she was walking you would think she was trekking through the amazon 😂

• Haha

I'm sure his feet don't go all the way down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I very much doubt they are even losing weight on this plan, I always thought the protein powders and carb heavy meals were for body builders who would burn it off in no time. I give them until end of February before they slip back into old ways.
I give her until the Feast of St Valentine (literally)

No mention of weight in the members vid but bloody funny watching them go out for twigs , the way she was walking you would think she was trekking through the amazon 😂
This is what makes me so sad about those two. They don't go for a walk just for the joy of getting out there. It's for bloody twigs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.