Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kizzy

VIP Member
Jane Gammons thread 27. "Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet ? probably never !"

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Emperortooco

VIP Member
🤢 🤢 just watched her insta story shoving some vile looking squidgy white ball into her mouth and making such awful noises... she really is a slob to show herself eating like that!
Wasn’t one of Charlie’s was it ?

A life update for you all !! Well I,m going to put it out there and please don,t judge, well I suppose you can but I,ve fucking well done it now ! I,ve been approached several times in the past by developers and also car retailers to buy the business but I,ve always told them to fuck off being fiercely proud that my dad set this up and I,ve carried it on from 20 car business to nearly 400 cars, however as I became ill it has become more evident that my useless tosser of a husband wouldn’t be able to manage nor do I think he would want to , so when I was approached yet again by a national outfit back in November after a bit of bartering I,ve handed over nearly 60 years to a pack of corporate cunts ! I,m broken hearted but also relieved at the same time. Jobs are safe and when I,m gone my hubby can do what the hell he wants, probably bog off to Thailand and get ball deep in whatever !!!. I can now COVID permitting complete my bucket list and follow F1 for a season or longer as long as I,m here travelling to as many races as I can trying to be posh 😂😂😂 . As for the big C , in a good place actually, still just a bit in bone in rib No sign of growth and disappeared from my liver, yippee. If it stays this way could be here for years yet but have decided after talks over Xmas (you can tell what a maudling Xmas was in our house ) I,ve had a fantastic life but had more than enough of treatment so won,t be prolonging the inevitable. So that’s it, I,ve signed my fucking life away today, getting hammered as I type and just hope that the decision I,ve made is right for everybody involved, phew ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

monga

VIP Member
He’s the look of Harold Shipman and she’s the look of Primrose his wife 😂
B58C2E4C-1BA3-4677-9D8B-8085178B9E6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

lexiloo

VIP Member
I just cannot get over the 3 fried eggs on a bagel as a snack, bagels are really stodgy anyway, I eat the thin ones as bread tends to fill me up quickly but hers was a regular sized white bagel and she had THREE FUCKING FRIED EGGS ON IT - this is not ok, i've felt full all day just thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
I swear they are a bit touched
they wouldn't be out of place on the undateables......
meet Jane a twenty something workshy dullard from eastbourne who fantasises about being a wife and spends her spare time putting stickers on things, her date is Charlie also in his twenties (yes really) he enjoys pointless drives, mumbling and is clinging onto his comb over for dear life, he needs someone to belittle him, keep him under the thumb and make him do taste tests on vlogs to the nation, Jane needs someone to walk all over and enable her to be a lazy lump all day while pretending to work and keep busy.

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh. Protein shakes, carb loading, cashews and 3 egg bagels at 5'2 16+ stone and an extremely sedentary lifestyle 🙈 She is absolutely clueless and who is this trainer who is advising her to do this?!!! Even if she was lifting weights she wouldn't need all that.

For the love of god Jane wise up! If she ate 2 weetabix for breakfast, a tuna salad for lunch with fruit and a normal size portion of a normal evening meal with no junk food the weight would FALL off her. It's just about having some fucking will power to stick to it for a significant period of time to loose enough weight.

lexiloo

VIP Member
greedy fuckers taking money from the neighbour to clean the patio! I bet they're a laughing stock in that building, can you imagine the conversations between the neighbours?
"The little fat lass sent her gormless hubby over to say if we wanted our part of the patio cleaning it would be £8 plus two pukka pies so we paid it just to see them both huffing and puffing out there trying to do it like a couple of plebs"

• Haha
  • Wow

JDo777

She’s absolutely out of touch with herself and what she’s saying, moaning about her poor old neighbour wanting shopping at a weekend because Janey-my-chin-has-disappeared-into -my-neck doesn’t want go out too often as she’s anxious about Covid but she’s sending Charlie on a wild goose chase to IKEA in London to get plastic shite to put their cereal in as she’s fed up of seeing the cereal in their boxes...hardly a necessity compared to an elderly person’s shopping! I said it here first she’ll be doing Weight Watchers next.

Reactions: 19

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Just got round to Sunday’s members vid and it’s a cracker !
Both have a week off work AGAIN
another massive food shop with all the normal junk
A packet of crayons because they are far too scared to go out so are gonna make valentines cards 😳
Mr bean asks if the delivery driver can bring it all up 🥴 been meeting the boy with no name all from a distance of course (liar )
She’s got a sore eye and is worried it’s a Covid symptom 🥺
Oh and she’s brought the worlds cheapest kettle let’s hope it don’t blow her rented kitchen sides up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
What type of diet let's you eat like this at janes size and with such an inactive life style

Breakfast - peanut butter on toast
Snack - protein shake
Snack - wotsits
Lunch - jacket spud (looked like 2 to me) cheese, beans, salad
Snack - huge bagel with 3 fried eggs
Dinner (or tea up e're in yorkshire) mince and rice slop
Snacks - fudge bar and cashews

I was gob smacked! I couldn't eat 3 eggs on a bagel for lunch never mind a snack, is this mal having a laugh feeding her up? 😂
And for someone who yesterday said she can't sit still she sure did enjoy her sofa day!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Good morning 🤗
So to sum up the members vid ... they have so much crap in the GARDEN it’s unbelievable, they cleaned about 8 patio tiles in their bit looks ridiculous as the rest is still all green
Jane was guiding bean what slabs to wash like he was a kid at playgroup and she got annoyed because he did not understand her instructions 😝
Very embarrassing for a head hunted bean
And chins moaning about last year the neighbours wanted them to do there’s as well but they don’t want to as they use there water and it’s costs them money 😂🤣 so much for helping the little old lady next door !
They did get a bit of money from neighbours last time 🥴
How awful taking money off your neighbours for a little bit of water to clean a patio 😡
Bean has got the worlds biggest lunch to take to London and she’s made him chilli which she’s put in cheap tubs so he’s got that all week ,
Looked like dog sick 🤢
And if he don’t get the shits after eating that I’d be amazed 💩
That’s it really 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

burnbookregina

Omg shes already spouting about how she doesn't believe in weighing weekly because it isn't accurate...brilliant stories this evening...did we not lose this week then Jane 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
They have no shame. All the while boasting about how her pyramid scheme has enabled her to save for a deposit (it hasn’t) buy a MacBook (it didn’t) buy daft boy a sports car (no, it really didn’t) buy an Audi, well FM is paying for that, (well, as long as she buys loads of stock and manages to sell it) and show us how much she’s making from selling fake perfume, then they have the audacity to ask for money to wash a few slabs!! And he’s as bad! Why can’t he tell her that’s just not on! Jane, (hi! by the way) underneath this ‘nice, kind, what-am-I-like!’ persona, you’re a very nasty piece of work. All you care about is daft boy, yourself and YOUR family! You’re a disgrace!

• Heart

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Just seen the video.
There are families struggling to buy food and these lots get gifted a box full of food??

This is why I hate influencers so much.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
God love him, he’s the most boring man on earth. No wonder he ended up with her. No-one with a brain cell would’ve put up with him! I howled at him driving with the top down....he must’ve needed thawed out when he came home.
What he had the roof off in this cold weather?
My husband has a bmw z4 convertable and that roof has been firmly on since September and wont come off again until at least May.

My thoughts on dumping the coaching....

Jane was enjoying the food and extra calories. She was bum fizzing over the 3 fried eggs, pasta and two jacket spuds.
Mal told her to exercise, she couldn't handle it so she did it half arsed. She still ate all the calories.
Jane didn't lose weight or didn't lose as much as she thought.
She complained to Mal who reminded her she needed to exercise to work off her 3 fried eggs. A 5 minute gentle walk is not enough.
Jane had a hissy fit and perhaps came up with crap about not being able to exercise blah blah blaahh so she quit.
Charlie said "ok well I will still carry on with it."
Jane thought fast, no way could she have bean succeed and lose weight without her...."charweee its too hard, lets just calowweee count and do our own fing."
Charlie, brow beaten and unable to locate his balls said "err..ok then...err..yeah"

• Haha
Reactions: 17