Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no danger of that going anywhere she'd need to get it cut off before it cuts off the blood supply

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her wedding ring must be so tight !
Omg. I think water retention can be another symptom of PCOS. I do feel sorry for her if she does have that. But she doesn’t help herself with all the tit she shovels in her wonky gob. PCOS or not, she is absolutely ballooning.

Reactions: 11
No wonder the stone popped off the other 😆

If she has anything / PCOS she won’t change her diet to help it look at the gall bladder situation she wanted it straight out in her 20s so she could then claim to be able to consume cheese again.. even though she shouldn’t then claimed she was lactose intolerant then just gave up anyway and ate wtf she wanted same with her ibs she won’t stop eating her triggers but worry about shitting herself

Reactions: 11
Omg. I think water retention can be another symptom of PCOS. I do feel sorry for her if she does have that. But she doesn’t help herself with all the tit she shovels in her wonky gob. PCOS or not, she is absolutely ballooning.
I don't think it's water retention I think it's the 5st weight gain they're huge the pair of them

Reactions: 14
No wonder the stone popped off the other 😆

If she has anything / PCOS she won’t change her diet to help it look at the gall bladder situation she wanted it straight out in her 20s so she could then claim to be able to consume cheese again.. even though she shouldn’t then claimed she was lactose intolerant then just gave up anyway and ate wtf she wanted same with her ibs she won’t stop eating her triggers but worry about shitting herself
That's how immature she is. If she can cheat and sneak in any way, particularly where food is involved she will.

Reactions: 8
why does she look so rubbery here? like a spitting image puppet! answers on a postcard please to.....

Jane what a twunt gammons
66 (two fat ladies AKA two fat gammons) pensioner towers
wallace arnold way
mobility scooter town
lardyshire
TW11 1AT

View attachment 290241
Hahahha That is proper quality comedy

I don't think it's water retention I think it's the 5st weight gain they're huge the pair of them
I have PCOS.... If anything, she needs to quit the carbs and sugars not shove them in her wobbly gob making her insulin resistance worse!!!

Reactions: 7
Hahahha That is proper quality comedy

I have PCOS.... If anything, she needs to quit the carbs and sugars not shove them in her wobbly gob making her insulin resistance worse!!!
She needs to pick a diet and stick to it before they're rolling her out of that flat ,cutting her hours at Tesco is doing her no favours she's obviously running to fridge from morning til night

Last edited:
She needs to pick a diet and stick to it before their rolling her out of that flat ,cutting her hours at Tesco is doing her no favours she's obviously running to fridge from morning til night
Cutting her hrs?? What she working now? 35mins on a Thursday afternoon??

• Haha
Maybe they've cut them down that much that she doesn't realise she needs to hand her uniform back in and claim Universal Credit.....
Well we've a sneaky suspicion she's claiming carers for her MIL, it so happened they were enquiring into it and then as soon as the MIL was due to leave the care home Jane suddenly decides to cut her hours to focus on becoming the next dragon on the den ...BTW she never looks near her MIL but someone shared a vid from a while back where she clearly states she didn't work weekends in Tesco because she needed to be there for her MIL?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtf is she gobbling in that den of hers? She is an utter disgrace. For a woman in her 20s, come on Jane. bleeping really? I think she actually likes being the size she is. It's ok babe, just own it if it's fine for you 😄 Just don't lie to all and sundry

I'd like to get myself a mirror like the one Jane has, it is quite obvious from her pouting selfies she thinks she's hot, or maybe she has used that app that gives her chin definition so many time she really thinks she looks like that...

• Haha
I'd like to get myself a mirror like the one Jane has, it is quite obvious from her pouting selfies she thinks she's hot, or maybe she has used that app that gives her chin definition so many time she really thinks she looks like that...
It must be one of those one's they use at the creepy fairgrounds "hall of mirrors" where you get the distorted image of yourself ,only Jane's wobbly gob looks straight on it and she thinks she's babe material .Tbf she used to scrub up ok before she put on so much timber

• Haha
It must be one of those one's they use at the creepy fairgrounds "hall of mirrors" where you get the distorted image of yourself ,only Jane's wobbly gob looks straight on it and she thinks she's babe material .Tbf she used to scrub up ok before she put on so much timber
I agree, she really could look ok, if she put a bit of effort in, but that was then, not her current reality. I couldn't believe how tight her ring was (ooh err missus) on her sausage finger!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.