Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
w

hold the duck up she cut her time at tescos ?

shes a lazy witch she just does not want to work wants to sit on her fatty arse and gain more lbs more time to eat

the thing is these companies r just scam shes just another sad sod that is getting sucked in to it
we all know its a scam the car is a scam it will be in her name and if she doesnt hit sales she will have to pay for it out of her own money when she realises she cant afford it she will soon try quitting then honestly these companies r just tit they try and sell people these false dreams but shes stupid enough to fall for it do your research chins and actually ask to look at the disclosure statement before joining these scammy companies
That's why I think they have to be running at a loss she's literally spending all Charlies wages on cat's pee to make her monthly target ,so I can't see where she's in profit she's basically robbing Peter to pay Paul ( as the saying goes)

wait so the car she got charlie do they still have that car ? sorry i kinda dip in and out of jane now does my head in lol
Yes she said Charlie still has the old banger

Reactions: 6
so she says she has a team of 80 then shows a picture of 9 people saying some are camera shy.....so 71 of her team are camera shy? the bullshit is strong with this one!!!
and I’m sorry but bar 2 of the 9 above they look like they have some sort of learning disability.. id buy duck all off any of them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jane is the kind of person these MLM companies love! Totally dim and easily flattered.....she was delighted to be asked to sell fake perfume (well, who wouldn’t be? 😉) she thinks she Alan Sugar now! She really is incredibly thick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so she says she has a team of 80 then shows a picture of 9 people saying some are camera shy.....so 71 of her team are camera shy? the bullshit is strong with this one!!!
Team of 80...71 signed up confused and never wanted to sell anything remember you don’t have to sell if you don’t want 😂 😆 probably signed up her whole family. 80 on her team means the sales are absolute tit for the percentage she is on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Team of 80...71 signed up confused and never wanted to sell anything remember you don’t have to sell if you don’t want 😂 😆 probably signed up her whole family. 80 on her team means the sales are absolute tit for the percentage she is on!
what happened to super fan geoff......didn't he sign up too?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
did she delete the "day 1" photoshopped in her grundies picture? I can't see it anymore, so much for being accountable eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did she delete the "day 1" photoshopped in her grundies picture? I can't see it anymore, so much for being accountable eh?
Just checked and its still there its the 9th picture on her profile, just have to scroll across to it...scary sight 🤣

• Haha
Jane is the kind of person these MLM companies love! Totally dim and easily flattered.....she was delighted to be asked to sell fake perfume (well, who wouldn’t be? 😉) she thinks she Alan Sugar now! She really is incredibly thick
You’re spot on. She just doesn’t have the intelligence and understanding to realise what type of company she is putting her life into. She simply isn’t bright enough. I do wonder what her IQ is ... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still waiting on the weekly members video!! £1.99 a month and she doesn't even upload when she said she would. I'm just one of god knows how many being completely mugged off. I don't actually like her btw, I do it for you guys xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm still waiting on the weekly members video!! £1.99 a month and she doesn't even upload when she said she would. I'm just one of god knows how many being completely mugged off. I don't actually like her btw, I do it for you guys xx
What happens if one of her paying members messages her does she answer or block?

Last edited:
That’s shocking! Poor Amy must be foaming at the mouth waiting for the members videos. What a twit though, people are paying to watch her and she’s even too lazy to do the videos! Thanks for being our resident mole 🥰

Will you message her to ask about it do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to Janes maths she’s gained almost 40lb since counting calories the new year her weigh in vlog she did 9 months ago she claims she gained 17lb over Xmas etc and says she’s 203 then the last time she mentioned her day 1 accountable she said she weighs 225 so gained another 22lb actuallly gob smacked

• Wow
Reactions: 12
According to Janes maths she’s gained almost 40lb since counting calories the new year her weigh in vlog she did 9 months ago she claims she gained 17lb over Xmas etc and says she’s 203 then the last time she mentioned her day 1 accountable she said she weighs 225 so gained another 22lb actuallly gob smacked
She must binge eat constantly to gain like that, it’s scary the rate she puts weight on, I think I’d be going to the doctors 😳
Don‘t get me wrong If I scoffed shite for a fortnight over Christmas I put weight on which I always do, nowhere near 17lb though!! That said, my Xmas eating prob starts on 18th Dec, I forgot Jane‘s starts 1st November 😮🙌🏻🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.