Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I shop for two neighbours, perfectly normal during this time! Doesn’t everyone help???
Exactly I’ve taken a cooked meal next door to the grumpy old sod who lives there on a daily basis ever since his wife passed away last year .... even though my hubby caught him once letting my tires down on the drive because our youngest sons hamster kept him awake at night running on its wheel 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
FCBB5F7F-3CA1-41F0-957D-BADDD241E7B7.jpeg
8F67E3E1-5BAB-436F-8769-2B8E30595D84.jpeg

I just saw this on Reddit and it describes MLM’s so perfectly. I hope janeychins reads here lol. You don’t have an FM bizniss Jane, if you did you wouldn’t need to be flogging shite labels and plastic tat on the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

burnbookregina

Screenshot_20201103-004216_Instagram.jpg
hahahahahahaha works it around her full time job...she wouldn't know full time if it smacked her in the face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
thanks to @Mari24 for the title suggestion, added a bit more to it as the whole losing of the stone had to be honoured for the laughs it gave us ;)

recap from last thread.....same old same old for the dull duo but in a nutshell.....

we're wondering if she will she rejoin SW seen as that's the only thing that has worked for her and she's now bigger than ever.
she's cut her hours yet again at tesco so now does just 37 minutes 3 days a week (ok I made that up but probably pretty accurate) as she's so very busy putting stickers on cups and sequins in bags.
she once again threw charlies mum under the bus by spilling all her personal deets while soft lad sits back and lets her do it.
she's ripping off peoples designs and passing them off as her own, this will not end well!
she claims to be rolling in money each month yet is so tight she'd cut a current in half and is always freezing cold rather than turn the heating on.
what will she do next? tune in daily here to enjoy the shit show that is life with the Gammons!
tattle on good people of tattle land

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can't believe she started a live and then went for a piss, everyone just staring at the scruffy sofa until she had shaken her lettuce!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
When a family member of mine did forever living she would post things like 'only 6 cleanse 9 left in stock grab them whilst you can!' Only for me to ruin it and comment 'im sure you can order more from head office hun!' 😅
best one is when they say "ive got 3 spaces on my team left this month" hmm so if 100 people asked to join you'd turn 97 away.....what a crock of shit

Reactions: 17
I wonder what he was thinking when he was sat in that bath with all the 'beheaded roses' :unsure:
A prick amongst the thorns.

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
Scammons is the UKs answer to Amberlynn Reid, the American YouTuber who started her channel to be accountable for her weight loss and gained over 200 pounds. On the brightside Scammo, she makes a mint....

I've watched her for at least the last 5 years, gaining and making excuses! Thing is, I also watch Jane, Angie, Elaine and Donna, they all started weight loss channels and gained weight, the common denominator in all this is ME :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , if I follow you then you'll gain weight :eek::eek:! Sorry girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she hands down wrote that herself, it would have taken the bean burger a week to get that out with all the erm, erm, well, erm he spouts! he is the most boring person ever when he speaks, I doubt he has it in him to say something like that, he always seems like he's about to nod off mid sentence.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s so lazy I don’t understand. Maybe she’s pregnant so been offered the flu jab?

How would the doctor know her BMI is over 40 😆 does he watch the vlogs coz her BMI goes up and down 😂 why is Charlie happy to work a full time job with long commute whilst his wife does a few hours a day then watches Netflix all day...

no kids to look after, doesn’t do housework and most weekends we see him cooking or washing up. He’s a wet lettuce

• Haha