Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's working up to the anxiety coming back....

Shes worried about Xmas, trying to stay focused. Blah blah blah . Ive been in tier 2 since July 31 and now in tier 3. I have seen my mum for only 6 hours since January. My partner is working Christmas on the wards so Ill be home alone in our new house with no one even within walking distance on xmas day to see when he spends the day trying to help people who also can't have visitors because of covid.

She has NO idea what it's like to be worried about what's coming in the next few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She convinced Charlie to let her drop her hours as a sale technique “But if I can make out I made enough to give up work more people will join my team” she’s so obvious. I was watching an FM video which was done by a sales rep and although it was some BS as they love FM it did break down the percent thing and it’s not impressive when you see your percent is basically worked out by others sales... so a few sales here plus few sales there plus your piss poor sales all added together equals your percent it’s not all that impressive. I don’t see her business lasting either she’s just copying others and her taste is awful I’ve seen many people start and have great success doing it but their products look good and they sell. Even the font and vinyl she uses on the hand sanitizer bottles are bloody horrible and unreadable compared to everyone else selling them!

Reactions: 8
She convinced Charlie to let her drop her hours as a sale technique “But if I can make out I made enough to give up work more people will join my team” she’s so obvious. I was watching an FM video which was done by a sales rep and although it was some BS as they love FM it did break down the percent thing and it’s not impressive when you see your percent is basically worked out by others sales... so a few sales here plus few sales there plus your piss poor sales all added together equals your percent it’s not all that impressive. I don’t see her business lasting either she’s just copying others and her taste is awful I’ve seen many people start and have great success doing it but their products look good and they sell. Even the font and vinyl she uses on the hand sanitizer bottles are bloody horrible and unreadable compared to everyone else selling them!
watching ms sponlie truth about fm world saids it all these reps r very maniupluative MLM companys r a joke honestly

exactly and her upline will be preasuing her to recruit and make sales too due to them not making money off jane so most people end up spending money of their own to buy the products so they keep to their sales amount to stay within there rank or to rank up

Reactions: 7
I could go buy a car tomorrow and claim I did it from joining Avon or something random I could also buy a car tomorrow and tell people I had a full time Job 😂 I don’t understand why she thinks it’s so clever giving up a regularly paid job for something that isn’t a steady income 😂 and who honestly looks at Jane and thinks WOW I want this kind of lifestyle sign me up!!!!!

WOW you cut your already part time hours 😯 WOW you can’t afford to heat your flat 😯 WOW you beg for freebies to review 😯 WOW you have to sit in hour long virtual queues to buy stock so other reps can’t 😯 WOW you can afford to go on out of season OAP style holidays 😯 SIGN ME UP!!!!!!! Hope she has availability on her pretend limited spaces team guys!

At least the other reps I’ve seen are fairly pretty, put together, usually own their own new build house, have friends and a life outside of a damp flat! You can tell she won’t make it she’s like bottom of the pile when it comes to recruiting the exact gullible idiot lacking in sense and confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
w
I could go buy a car tomorrow and claim I did it from joining Avon or something random I could also buy a car tomorrow and tell people I had a full time Job 😂 I don’t understand why she thinks it’s so clever giving up a regularly paid job for something that isn’t a steady income 😂 and who honestly looks at Jane and thinks WOW I want this kind of lifestyle sign me up!!!!!

WOW you cut your already part time hours 😯 WOW you can’t afford to heat your flat 😯 WOW you beg for freebies to review 😯 WOW you have to sit in hour long virtual queues to buy stock so other reps can’t 😯 WOW you can afford to go on out of season OAP style holidays 😯 SIGN ME UP!!!!!!! Hope she has availability on her pretend limited spaces team guys!

At least the other reps I’ve seen are fairly pretty, put together, usually own their own new build house, have friends and a life outside of a damp flat! You can tell she won’t make it she’s like bottom of the pile when it comes to recruiting the exact gullible idiot lacking in sense and confidence.
hold the duck up she cut her time at tescos ?

shes a lazy witch she just does not want to work wants to sit on her fatty arse and gain more lbs more time to eat

the thing is these companies r just scam shes just another sad sod that is getting sucked in to it
we all know its a scam the car is a scam it will be in her name and if she doesnt hit sales she will have to pay for it out of her own money when she realises she cant afford it she will soon try quitting then honestly these companies r just tit they try and sell people these false dreams but shes stupid enough to fall for it do your research chins and actually ask to look at the disclosure statement before joining these scammy companies

Reactions: 4
why does she look so rubbery here? like a spitting image puppet! answers on a postcard please to.....

Jane what a twunt gammons
66 (two fat ladies AKA two fat gammons) pensioner towers
wallace arnold way
mobility scooter town
lardyshire
TW11 1AT

jane.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
w

hold the duck up she cut her time at tescos ?

shes a lazy witch she just does not want to work wants to sit on her fatty arse and gain more lbs more time to eat

the thing is these companies r just scam shes just another sad sod that is getting sucked in to it
we all know its a scam the car is a scam it will be in her name and if she doesnt hit sales she will have to pay for it out of her own money when she realises she cant afford it she will soon try quitting then honestly these companies r just tit they try and sell people these false dreams but shes stupid enough to fall for it do your research chins and actually ask to look at the disclosure statement before joining these scammy companies
Lol she didn’t get the new car through FM or afforded it because of FM! The old car would of been deposit for this one and she’s got it on finance together

Reactions: 6
Lol she didn’t get the new car through FM or afforded it because of FM! The old car would of been deposit for this one and she’s got it on finance together
wait so the car she got charlie do they still have that car ? sorry i kinda dip in and out of jane now does my head in lol

Reactions: 6
so she says she has a team of 80 then shows a picture of 9 people saying some are camera shy.....so 71 of her team are camera shy? the bullshit is strong with this one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.