Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it'll be from anything sexually strenuous... Bobbing her neck up and down on Charlie's thimble then getting a rash round her lips πŸ˜‚
I was thinking more along the lines of a fungus under her rolls 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I only caught about 5 min of it but she had to lay down on the sofa as she was in the office all day leaning over her laptop:rolleyes:
She would not last a second at my work. Very fast paced call center, high volume of calls, webchat and email. Getting screamed at all day and managers on your case. She would be a heap on the floor within 20 minutes the melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone wait there a minute.....!! I’m just off downstairs to see how my husband left his shoes last night.... πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
right I’m back πŸ‘‹ are you ready? πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ oh know😱 he’s got 3 feet πŸ˜‚ lol just why is that on her stories??πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Everyone wait there a minute.....!! I’m just off downstairs to see how my husband left his shoes last night.... πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
right I’m back πŸ‘‹ are you ready? πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ŸπŸ‘Ÿ oh know😱 he’s got 3 feet πŸ˜‚ lol just why is that on her stories??πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
No content for ages then that’s the best she got Jesus Christ and are we due a crying video soon as she can’t see her nephew? and no more pointless drives. I see being obese is listed on the clinically vulnerable list and those with a BMI over 40 are advices to be extra careful and follow guidelines and washing hands. No more trips out for plastic tat to stick labels on!!

Reactions: 9
Who is betting that she manages to get herself furloughed using the I care for Chawwweeess mum card. If she is in tesco mingling with others then she could use this as an excuse not to work. She will at least try.

And yes, I am waiting for another crying video about being stressed and anxious about the viiiwwrusss

the shoes story....why? if she thinks that's odd or funny she is much much duller and thicker than we all first feared!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait for the begging post about supporting small biznis during lockdown. Cue a batch order of drain cleaner from Babs, Amy and Hayley πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the shoes story....why? if she thinks that's odd or funny she is much much duller and thicker than we all first feared!
I think she is trying to be a bit dipsy and endearing again ... only thing is that ship has long sailed and she is now firmly marooned like a harpooned whale on a MLM lsland ...

Wait for the begging post about supporting small biznis during lockdown. Cue a batch order of drain cleaner from Babs, Amy and Hayley πŸ˜‚
haha ..... I can’t remember who on tattle told me Poundland did a drain cleaner but I’m so chuffed my drains are spotless πŸ˜‰

• Haha
I think She went missing coz she lost 8lb was it the number she made up? So surely that deserves a 10lb gain reward 😎

Reactions: 6
Omg watch her latest vid I’m crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

her desk moves up and down πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚

Her desk will help her keep moving lol just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any more crazy
My desk at work moves up and down. Not once have I ever wanted to make a YT vid about it. Does she think this is a new thing? They have been around for years love....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg watch her latest vid I’m crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

her desk moves up and down πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚

Her desk will help her keep moving lol just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any more crazy
is she for real? she'll be telling us her kettle makes the water hot next!!!

• Haha
is she for real? she'll be telling us her kettle makes the water hot next!!!
Gifted of course πŸ˜‚ let’s hope it takes a bit weight be good for when she gets so big Charlie needs to change her big girls pants ! Adult baby change πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What the actual hell did I just watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is my desk this is my cutter this is my laptop I need a screen with a fire crackling away cause I’m a miserable git that won’t put the heating so the screen suggests heat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I swear that lassie is a loon ball. I can stand at my desk so I’m not sitting all day long stfu chins we all know you sit on your lardarse allday. Her content is really going tits up - clutching at straws and putting any auld tit up 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s def lost the plot ! She thinks she’s Richard Branson So bloody cringe 😬 with her ebay gear and felt letters and pritt stick ! Not forgetting the
pyramid scheme πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.