Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @Mari24 for the title suggestion, added a bit more to it as the whole losing of the stone had to be honoured for the laughs it gave us ;)

recap from last thread.....same old same old for the dull duo but in a nutshell.....

we're wondering if she will she rejoin SW seen as that's the only thing that has worked for her and she's now bigger than ever.
she's cut her hours yet again at tesco so now does just 37 minutes 3 days a week (ok I made that up but probably pretty accurate) as she's so very busy putting stickers on cups and sequins in bags.
she once again threw charlies mum under the bus by spilling all her personal deets while soft lad sits back and lets her do it.
she's ripping off peoples designs and passing them off as her own, this will not end well!
she claims to be rolling in money each month yet is so tight she'd cut a current in half and is always freezing cold rather than turn the heating on.
what will she do next? tune in daily here to enjoy the tit show that is life with the Gammons!
tattle on good people of tattle land

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😂😂 great title!! That’s The only thing I’ve seen her shed recently is tears (not pounds) after losing it 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 great title!! That’s The only thing I’ve seen her shed recently is tears (not pounds) after losing it 🙈😂
Apart from the time she was worried about soiling her apple catchers, that's the most I've ever seen her upset. I thought something drastic had happened, like she'd run out of chocolate 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thanks to @Mari24 for the title suggestion, added a bit more to it as the whole losing of the stone had to be honoured for the laughs it gave us ;)

recap from last thread.....same old same old for the dull duo but in a nutshell.....

we're wondering if she will she rejoin SW seen as that's the only thing that has worked for her and she's now bigger than ever.
she's cut her hours yet again at tesco so now does just 37 minutes 3 days a week (ok I made that up but probably pretty accurate) as she's so very busy putting stickers on cups and sequins in bags.
she once again threw charlies mum under the bus by spilling all her personal deets while soft lad sits back and lets her do it.
she's ripping off peoples designs and passing them off as her own, this will not end well!
she claims to be rolling in money each month yet is so tight she'd cut a current in half and is always freezing cold rather than turn the heating on.
what will she do next? tune in daily here to enjoy the tit show that is life with the Gammons!
tattle on good people of tattle land
I'm in hysterics laughing at that title especially as I'm imagining another meaning to ring 😬:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is she talking about, sheep eat allday and are never sick she even looks at sheep eating she’s absolutely obsessed. Everything she looks at she just thinks of food and eating. I know we can tell by the size of her but ffs she’s bad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is she talking about, sheep eat allday and are never sick she even looks at sheep eating she’s absolutely obsessed. Everything she looks at she just thinks of food and eating. I know we can tell by the size of her but ffs she’s bad
I want to say something witty but I have no words for this 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she probably runs after them shouting mint sauce and drooling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just marking my place ! Moved house yesterday so bit out of sorts , let the pies and lies commence 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching the food haul and waiting for the top up shop mid week that's the same size as the standard food haul. Clicking the fat fingers and manky nails over everything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you like your eggs in a morning??? on burnt toast by the look of it!!!
I think we've seen enough poached eggs from Tan to last a lifetime, bore off Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.