Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has scammon chops even said sorry for the lack of videos and member videos or is she just money grabbing I hope she’s reported to whoever has signed up hit report because your not getting what’s promised and what your paying for the lazy pork sausage!!

I’ve said it before why would anyone order from her when they can “join” and order themselves for the same cost price and get it sooner and she orders so much stock to get her points it’s such a scammy sham

Reactions: 8
Has scammon chops even said sorry for the lack of videos and member videos or is she just money grabbing I hope she’s reported to whoever has signed up hit report because your not getting what’s promised and what your paying for the lazy pork sausage!!

I’ve said it before why would anyone order from her when they can “join” and order themselves for the same cost price and get it sooner and she orders so much stock to get her points it’s such a scammy sham
Yeah what happened to all the vids she was to do now she's cut her hours down

Reactions: 11
She cna go out jogging now she's got more time on her hands.... and legs, arse, face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just vanishes until it suits her look at her well being chat she’s such a selfish little porker 🐽 she will be back when SHE needs the chat and attention she doesn’t deserve any viewers

She just vanishes until it suits her look at her well being chat she’s such a selfish little porker 🐽 she will be back when SHE needs the chat and attention she doesn’t deserve any viewers
Her YT channel has just gone to pot .I think she could've made something of it if she had of used her original format and actually kept to SW .

Like I've said before, she needs to audition for My 600lb Life.... At least that gets viewings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her YT channel has just gone to pot .I think she could've made something of it if she had of used her original format and actually kept to SW .
She only started YouTube because she wanted to be famous and earn a living from it. She's tried the cleaning videos (mrs hinch), slimming world (all the other slimming journey content out there), eBay reselling (briefly, aka mrs snow), oyster openings (the Facebook content she likes), gardening (mrs hinch again), crafting (that nice woman, can't remember who), live gaming (hahahaha), and flogging tat.

None of the above have the remotest interest for Jane, really. She was merely interested in the views. Once she figured out they weren't going to seriously fly, she turned to the MLM.

The issue with the MLM is that it's built on personal relationships with your "team". I've said previously that it'll take one big row and that'll be it.

Selling tat on Instagram is a saturated market and it's going nowhere.

Reactions: 12
She needs to pick a diet and stick to it before they're rolling her out of that flat ,cutting her hours at Tesco is doing her no favours she's obviously running to fridge from morning til night
Running 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I only caught about 5 min of it but she had to lay down on the sofa as she was in the office all day leaning over her laptop:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.