Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not worried about eating a whole chicken she payed £1.99 For 🤢 but worried about mouthwash ? Stupid pair of wankers 🙄
Remember the size of the chicken they scoffed a while back it was the size of a small child and there was nothing left only the bare bones ,two greedy gr..cunts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They really need locked up in a secure unit for their own safety......they are terminally stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
swallowed some mouthwash and they're googling to see if its dangerous? is she for real? what an absolute melon!! how are these two allowed to live alone with no parental supervision??
No....he didn’t swallow mouthwash, he ’swolled’ it!

Remember the size of the chicken they scoffed a while back it was the size of a small child and there was nothing left only the bare bones ,two greedy gr..cunts
That and the 30p pizza that looked as if it had been kicked from one end of Tesco to the other!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
......enough to google. He’s probably in A&E as we speak demanding to have his stomach pumped. Jane, will of course, vlog it. ‘Charlie havving his stumak pumpd’

• Haha
I’m sorry but can she give it a rest copying designs it’s so annoying even if someone comes and asks you for a certain thing doesn’t give you the right to then copy the idea ffs and £4.50 for a bleeping mug with vinyl that’s to fragile to wash and can’t be put in the dishwasher bleeping have a day off

......enough to google. He’s probably in A&E as we speak demanding to have his stomach pumped. Jane, will of course, vlog it. ‘Charlie havving his stumak pumpd’
But how a grown ass adult swallows mouthwosshhh is beyond me. So dumb.
Such a bleeping melt. Just seen it on gramho, making out he drank a litre of listerine 🙈

• Haha
Because he’s an eejit. They’re really a couple of giant toddlers masquerading as adults. How he holds down a ‘managers’ job in ‘London’ I’ll never know.....he can’t even manage teeth brushing

• Haha
He’s probably hoping he can get a buzz off the mouthwash cause he’s ran out of ales and vino 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’ll be within his calories.....like his jam shed wine. It seems you can have as much as that as you like

• Haha
I’m not sure if this has already been said on here, so sorry in advance if it has and just ignore me 😁.
Is Jane selling the items with her signs/sticker things on them as an individual business, separate to the perfumes? Has she created a business name for this and is paying taxes?

I’m not sure if this has already been said on here, so sorry in advance if it has and just ignore me 😁.
Is Jane selling the items with her signs/sticker things on them as an individual business, separate to the perfumes? Has she created a business name for this and is paying taxes?
She appears to have three IG pages, Jane Gammons, scentsbyjane and muchlovejane I would doubt there are taxes being paid!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm skitting at the thought of old Mumbles choking on mouthwash and googling to see if it'd kill him. What a bloody plonker he is.

• Haha
Is that transfers she's doing next ? she's ironing something and now showing off her own apron with much love on it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.