Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, thank you Jane for telling us you shaved for your smear, that didn’t make me feel sick at all. Oh! and you’ve to let her know when you’ve had your smear done ladies.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why would anyone want to talk to her about smears. ? Not as if she gives a tit all she does is talk about herself, she can’t even be bothered to reply to comments on her vids !

Reactions: 14
It’s this ‘all girls together’ stuff she likes....as if her virtual friends are real. Oh, and Jane, those were quotation marks, not brackets, y’know, as if the words were in inverted commas?

Reactions: 10
I’ve not watched her yet need to hype myself up 😂😂 i think the best thing for her to do is rejoin SW she might have had slow losses but it did work for her CC. is a no go for them. Oh that poor nurse seeing the gammons flange hope she doesn’t need counselling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not watched her yet need to hype myself up 😂😂 i think the best thing for her to do is rejoin SW she might have had slow losses but it did work for her CC. is a no go for them. Oh that poor nurse seeing the gammons flange hope she doesn’t need counselling 🤣🤣🤣
Porky gammon flaps 😅

• Haha
Miss boss lady is prob still a virgin seriously would not surprise me 😳 can’t imagine the bean would know what to do with it and she can’t watch a sex scene in a film without it being this massive deal

• Haha
Well, thank you Jane for telling us you shaved for your smear, that didn’t make me feel sick at all. Oh! and you’ve to let her know when you’ve had your smear done ladies.....
She must have got the Bean to do it there's no way she would see under that apron of fat ( come to think of it was that the cause of the mouthwash accident 😬)😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine getting vaginal health advise from gammon ! Be like going to tan for her poached egg on toast recipe 😷

• Haha
Haha I heard today from sis that Sw has a new member deal of a 6 week countdown with a free book...it would make sense if Jane started back even if just for a free book

Last edited:
Oh! I remember that poached egg! 🙈🤢🤮
I did wonder how Jane managed to see what she was doing....

• Haha
Why also do they all keep saying it’s free ? Do they not know it’s all tax payers money it ain’t free 🙄 is it me jane and her fan girls Really really thick 😶 imagine if u did have to pay directly for a smear Jane wouldn’t pay for it unless it was gifted or AD

Reactions: 11
Gammons flange and porky Gammon flaps, I’m done 🤣🤣🤣

So she‘s over 16 stone, no surprise there. How many times is this now that she’s going to do something about it?! If she wasn’t such a twit I’d feel for her, most of us have struggled with out weight at some point in our lives. As some of you have said, I honestly think slimming world is more suited to them, you can eat loads on sw and still lose, it’s the perfect plan for Jane

• Haha
You lot are cracking me up tonight, new thread title has to feature porky gammon flaps 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised the nurse didn't find some mars bars the gammon gunt had sat on an hoovered up without realising. I hope she saves this live we are due a chins laugh in my house 🤣 I bet she had to go outside on her patio and plug a chainsaw in to shave that leathery ham 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Porky gammon flaps 😅
Omg I’m in hysterics she had her gammon curtains out for that poor nurse 😂😂 omg I’m disgusting 🤣🤣

I'm surprised the nurse didn't find some mars bars the gammon gunt had sat on an hoovered up without realising. I hope she saves this live we are due a chins laugh in my house 🤣 I bet she had to go outside on her patio and plug a chainsaw in to shave that leathery ham 🤮
Omg I’m buckled do you think she used her chinny chin chin nair cream 😂😂

Bet the nurse found remains of a kfc rice box down there 😂😷
😂😂😂 brilliant 🤣

• Haha
She's sewing the seed for SW guys! 🙄🙄🙄 Here we go again 🙈

I bet her groins were soiled with old sudocrem remains from all the chaffing, dirty mare 🤮🤮🤮 'Come on Jane, just open those legs a tad further'! Doesn't bear thinking about 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
She's really annoyed me with the smear thing... sorry chins - "cervical screening" you stupid cow 🙄 I've been trying to book my SMEAR for months!!! I was due it when lockdown started, so it was cancelled...My doctors are REFUSING them at the moment due to restrictions?!?! They're finally starting them again next month....I have a history and have had treatment for cancer cells in the past, so it's not for want of trying to book thanks you patronising slug. I'm sure thousands of women are the same! Who does she think she is 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.