Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really annoyed me with the smear thing... sorry chins - "cervical screening" you stupid cow 🙄 I've been trying to book my SMEAR for months!!! I was due it when lockdown started, so it was cancelled...My doctors are REFUSING them at the moment due to restrictions?!?! They're finally starting them again next month....I have a history and have had treatment for cancer cells in the past, so it's not for want of trying to book thanks you patronising slug. I'm sure thousands of women are the same! Who does she think she is 🙄
Sure she was getting dental appointments when people couldn’t she was stealing priority delivery slots with Asda and Tesco so her having a smear test is just her she thinks she miss IT. She’s a selfish cow that needs a good slap on the fizzer

Reactions: 13
Sure she was getting dental appointments when people couldn’t she was stealing priority delivery slots with Asda and Tesco so her having a smear test is just her she thinks she miss IT. She’s a selfish cow that needs a good slap on the fizzer
Oh yeah she was, I'd forgotten that. It's all so easy for her isn't it. She just sits on her fat arse and lectures people. Lazy lump.

And she is 100% gonna start doing SW on the sly!! So obvious! After everything she's said she's made herself look a prick.... She makes me fuming 🤣🤣😤

Reactions: 11
She's really annoyed me with the smear thing... sorry chins - "cervical screening" you stupid cow 🙄 I've been trying to book my SMEAR for months!!! I was due it when lockdown started, so it was cancelled...My doctors are REFUSING them at the moment due to restrictions?!?! They're finally starting them again next month....I have a history and have had treatment for cancer cells in the past, so it's not for want of trying to book thanks you patronising slug. I'm sure thousands of women are the same! Who does she think she is 🙄
That’s terrible, our doctors have recently started doing them again. Can you speak to your gp directly and tell them with your history you might be a bit anxious? Family planning clinics normally do them as well but not sure right now if they are or not. Hope you get one soon 😘

Reactions: 9
In fairness....it really isn’t her fault she got an appt.
It's not no and I didn't say it was. I think she's just using it for content rather than out of actual concern. I don't care what she says because I know she's an idiot, but maybe other women will feel like they've not tried hard enough to get that appointment, when like myself I have tried a few times only to be told no over and over. I know it's down to my area and their policy but sorry she has annoyed me.

That’s terrible, our doctors have recently started doing them again. Can you speak to your gp directly and tell them with your history you might be a bit anxious? Family planning clinics normally do them as well but not sure right now if they are or not. Hope you get one soon 😘
Thank you 😘 it's really annoying to hear the likes of her speaking about anything health related 🤣🙄 yeah I have explained my history, insisted to the snotty receptionist to look up my file to prove my point, to still be told no - I need to wait. I went over with a dodgy lump and dimple in my breast too and had to demand to be examined. She agreed it needed further checking, instead of the 2 week wait for the breast clinic it's a min of 4 at the mo🤨 this virus has killed any chance of getting medical treatment in my area without a fight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It's not no and I didn't say it was. I think she's just using it for content rather than out of actual concern. I don't care what she says because I know she's an idiot, but maybe other women will feel like they've not tried hard enough to get that appointment, when like myself I have tried a few times only to be told no over and over. I know it's down to my area and their policy but sorry she has annoyed me.

Thank you 😘 it's really annoying to hear the likes of her speaking about anything health related 🤣🙄 yeah I have explained my history, insisted to the snotty receptionist to look up my file to prove my point, to still be told no - I need to wait. I went over with a dodgy lump and dimple in my breast too and had to demand to be examined. She agreed it needed further checking, instead of the 2 week wait for the breast clinic it's a min of 4 at the mo🤨 this virus has killed any chance of getting medical treatment in my area without a fight.
That‘s shocking, I hope all is well 😘 xx

Reactions: 6
I know I'm on a rant this eve on her thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ but she has annoyed me so much I had to turn it off. Has this pandemic really affected her at all?? NO I don't think it has! She blagged two weeks off due to anxiety which was bullshit, she's still gone on holiday recently, had her beauty treatments, built a biznezzzz 🙄, got her way with Charlie's mum, had food delivered all the way through no probs (and still moaned!!), got medical appointments with ease, cut her hours to suit her, gone around without a care in the world, laughed and scoffed her way to over 16 stone.. but now is sat there with a serious face giving out advice, to make herself look good obviously! She has the cheek to mention the pandemic and she's been one of the most selfish people the whole way through it 😤😤 I'm sure there's more I've missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I'm on a rant this eve on her thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ but she has annoyed me so much I had to turn it off. Has this pandemic really affected her at all?? NO I don't think it has! She blagged two weeks off due to anxiety which was bullshit, she's still gone on holiday recently, had her beauty treatments, built a biznezzzz 🙄, got her way with Charlie's mum, had food delivered all the way through no probs (and still moaned!!), got medical appointments with ease, cut her hours to suit her, gone around without a care in the world, laughed and scoffed her way to over 16 stone.. but now is sat there with a serious face giving out advice, to make herself look good obviously! She has the cheek to mention the pandemic and she's been one of the most selfish people the whole way through it 😤😤 I'm sure there's more I've missed!
She'll use anything or anybody's misfortune for a bit of content ,infact the more unfortunate the situation the better ,it's more clicks for her ,She really has no idea what goes on in the real world IMO ,everyone around her enables or babies her she's never had to stand on her own two feet or face a difficult situation head on ,she's always had someone holding her up or sorting it for her ,she's so immature for her age ,they both are .She's really in no position to be dishing out advice IMO

• Heart
That‘s shocking, I hope all is well 😘 xx
Thank you 😘 I'm not milking it like Chins I promise!! I'm sure it'll be fine. Just don't need problems both ends at the same time 😄 I didn't mean to moan about myself and blurt that out. Just wanted it to be clear why I'm annoyed and I'm not just unhinged🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣 She just really has irritated me this eve, making her grand comeback talking about that, when it's very clear the only person she gives a fat tit about is herself. Pretending to care to get likes as usual. It's gross!

She'll use anything or anybody's misfortune for a bit of content ,infact the more unfortunate the situation the better ,it's more clicks for her ,She really has no idea what goes on in the real world IMO ,everyone around her enables or babies her she's never had to stand on her own two feet or face a difficult situation head on ,she's always had someone holding her up or sorting it for her ,she's so immature for her age ,they both are .She's really in no position to be dishing out advice IMO
💯 agree!

Reactions: 4
Thank you 😘 I'm not milking it like Chins I promise!! I'm sure it'll be fine. Just don't need problems both ends at the same time 😄 I didn't mean to moan about myself and blurt that out. Just wanted it to be clear why I'm annoyed and I'm not just unhinged🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣 She just really has irritated me this eve, making her grand comeback talking about that, when it's very clear the only person she gives a fat tit about is herself. Pretending to care to get likes as usual. It's gross!

💯 agree!
You’re not moaning, just saying how you feel! I think when you have personal stuff going on, idiots like chins really rile you up, she does me anyway 😂

• Heart
You’re not moaning, just saying how you feel! I think when you have personal stuff going on, idiots like chins really rile you up, she does me anyway 😂
Moan away, keeping everything crossed for you, shouldn't have to beg to be seen ffs 🙁

• Heart
Can't join in with the chat about the recent vlogs because I really can't bring myself to watch, but my god have you seen the extra thick sausage fingers on the recent thumbnails?

• Haha
SW didn’t work though did it! Let’s be honest yes she lost weight at first and very very slowly at that then it was one pound on one pound off or maintain because she didn’t follow the plan her portions were massive she lost weight ok but if you look at the time scale her losses were so slow I honestly think she’s got something wrong with her apart from greediness because it took years to get it off 8 months to put it on plus some and that’s with her supposed 10k steps a day

Now she’s walking even less due to cut hours!

She must be eating non stop to gain that quick it shocks me. I think they get takeaway every night to be honest nothing short of 5,500 calories a day is my guess

Reactions: 5
surely the stickers will just peel off those coasters with heat and moisture

well well well i go away and come back to reading somthng about jane and slimming world ?
whats going on guys is the big gammon steak gone back to slimming world after full on bashing it LOL

Lol that thumbnail on her latest money making vlog! I watched the live (#sorry not sorry!) and that was the moment she came back from letting leaflet droppers into the flats (and admits she maybe shouldn’t of!!??) and she couldn’t remember what she was talking about!!! But she uses at a dramatic thumbnail.... prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Porky gammon flaps 😅
Certainly not beef curtains !! 😂😂😂

I couldn’t face even coming on here last night and commenting about Mrs BMI of 44.1 , yea I went on a calculator and measured it. It,s the same old shite constantly that comes out of that bleeping fat cake hole time after time these days and when she let out those cringe oh dee ahs quite a few black sable grapes hit the tele screen and had to stop meself from a monkey47 going the same way but that’s too precious to waste on that feeder ! It,ll go the same way as everything else basically down the shitter and before you know it she,ll be 17 stone and Charlie certainly will struggle to find the damp spot in all those folds 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.