Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they didn't trust it to make whatever journey they were undertaking...it looked like it was on it's last wheels legs the last time they were in it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so quiet... she must be really rattled. She's normally sneering and giving it Billy big balls about twolls with nothing better to do ... hmmm!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yip ! bet she's sitting up in bed with her club biscuit and cuppa reading this now ...she'll be :poop: herself that the Gammon FM empire is crumbling they're all defecting to tattle😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She only went out today to vlog a members video if people weren’t paying for it she really wouldn’t do anything would she. Probably a haul poor sods paying 😂

• Haha
Yip ! bet she's sitting up in bed with her club biscuit and cuppa reading this now ...she'll be :poop: herself that the Gammon FM empire is crumbling they're all defecting to tattle😂
It can't possibly go on. It will serve her right when it all goes tits up! She shouldn't be such a witch. Club biscuit 🤣🤣 she doesn't mention them anymore does she, thanks to Tattle 😄

• Haha
The 'influencer' Chins is there purely to make others feel better about themselves. I don't doubt that some here have successful lives but where ever you are, you are likely to be doing better than JG. I am twice her age and my usual lifestyle has been curtailed by covid 19 so I am not making frequent theatre trips with friends or a my usual couple of cruises in a year. My life doesn't revolve around food. I do like to cook, colourful and healthy things with an occasional treat. If JG got her act together and embraced a healthy lifestyle I would cheer for her. Meanwhile I will take in the Schadenfraude.

• Heart
“She believed she could so she did” !!!! What is with her and all this quotation tit that she seems to be obsessed about that she,s posting on insta since she read the introduction of that flaming book “The law of attraction” whatever it is. Let’s face it she won’t have read her way through that book as she can’t follow through with anything , well maybe does follow through now and again as she does have IBS guys so is prone to shitting herself so she tells us !! She really needs to practice what she preaches, but we all know that anyway, fresh start, new leaf and all that yes she,s going to lose those lbs this time around !! She obviously doesn’t believe a word that comes out of her own wobbly gob then does she !😂😂

• Haha
I see the diets still going down a treat ,,thick white bread with bacon and 2 eggs ..question is will it fit in her gob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god that gravy 🤢 . Now I love a good thick gravy but I’m surprised this would leave the jug it was so thick

• Sick
  • Haha
return of the gravy that looks more like chocolate fudge sauce, special touch were the lumps stuck to the inside of the jug 😂 🤮 it looked like it would flatten the pie as she poured it

• Haha
knew the bloody Pukka pies would appear sooner rather than later ... the queen of the calories finds them hard to resist ... that gravy looked like lumpy cement 🤢
She's really hammering this lifestyle change,McDonalds ,pukka pies ,doorstep breakfast butties ..the list is endless 😂

• Haha
Return of goop, they wont have to worry about washing the jug. I'm sure between the pair of them they'll lick every last slimy blob clean 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Maybe they didn't trust it to make whatever journey they were undertaking...it looked like it was on it's last wheels legs the last time they were in it
No shes just gained so much weight she can't fit in it any more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.