Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some cracking comments on here tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Has our resident mole watched the members videos yet 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it easier to diet in winter than summer, in summer there are too many BBQ's, holidays and booze. I was watching Everyday Damn Fitness on YT last week. He said on average since lockdown Americans have gained 17lb and traditionally gain 14lbs from Labour day to NY day when the diets all begin again. He cites Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the cosy nights in drinking hot chocolate and eating junk because your diet will start in January. Then, diets go well for a few weeks and it's Valentine's day, then Easter eggs. He says it's why America is fat!
Me too, winter warmers are so much more filling, endless salads and eating bbq food just makes me nibble more 🤣

Reactions: 7
Some cracking comments on here tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Has our resident mole watched the members videos yet 🤔😉
Lol I have but nothing worth reporting! It was boring as per... just a Sainsbury’s haul, but one strange bit... massive tub of natural yogurt and she says don’t know why I ordered that and rushes past it!! Lol (Someone got thrush 🤔🤭😂!?)
Oh and Charlie in skinny jeans and ankle boots and a live bare chested hair cut 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lol I have but nothing worth reporting! It was boring as per... just a Sainsbury’s haul, but one strange bit... massive tub of natural yogurt and she says don’t know why I ordered that and rushes past it!! Lol (Someone got thrush 🤔🤭😂!?)
Oh and Charlie in skinny jeans and ankle boots and a live bare chested hair cut 🤢
Must be Charlie with the thrush those jeans are bound to cause some discomfort 😂 did she give him a no1 or 2 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Must be Charlie with the thrush those jeans are bound to cause some discomfort 😂 did she give him a no1 or 2 🤣
Lol no 1, she said it was so satisfying cutting his hair, he said maybe for you 😂

Lol no 1, she said it was so satisfying cutting his hair, he said maybe for you 😂
He wanted to do it himself but she said NO!

I just wanna put it out there for the comments earlier about who would pay for her content!! I took one for the tattle team ✊🤘 I have actually cancelled again now, cos it’s shite content for here!!

• Haha

He wanted to do it himself but she said NO!

I just wanna put it out there for the comments earlier about who would pay for her content!! I took one for the tattle team ✊🤘 I have actually cancelled again now, cos it’s shite content for here!!
So she has him wearing ankle boots now 😂 that brings back memories of the size 9 fringed cowboy boots ,wonder what happened his velvet brothel creepers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's really hammering this lifestyle change,McDonalds ,pukka pies ,doorstep breakfast butties ..the list is endless 😂
No change then !!

She's on posting she needs to get back to her ibeefa weight 😂 ....Jane Bog Rotter :poop:
Full of tit !! literally

Definitely not a good look for Bean at all! I would say why doesn't she say something to him.... but then she thinks if the seams are not bursting that she should size down and she is certainly no style icon herself :LOL::LOL:
Don,t forget she is one cruel bastard, remember the camel coat she bought him from Primarni and made him wear, looked like his arms were severely restricted! and those slipper shoes from Boohooman just typify everything that is wrong about those two, frigging weirdo’s

Bet he’s got some serious chaffing going on in the sweaty groin area 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She appears to be stealing photos again. The personalised glass on stories is dated 2019. Can anyone do a reverse image search??

It really bugs me, people like Jane who haven't an original thought but con make money out of their stupid followers. She's gong to be a fuckin nightmare in the run up to Halloween and Cmas with her sticky back shite

Reactions: 12
She appears to be stealing photos again. The personalised glass on stories is dated 2019. Can anyone do a reverse image search??

It really bugs me, people like Jane who haven't an original thought but con make money out of their stupid followers. She's gong to be a fuckin nightmare in the run up to Halloween and Cmas with her sticky back shite
It looks like her fat trotter holding it ? she must be experimenting unless she still thinks it is 2019 😂

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion, Jane Gammons 23 Liar! Liar! (Handbag) pants on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An old video was recommended so I had a watch and shes in a wheelchair? I don’t fully remember this whys she in a chair it can’t be for her very slight fracture to the foot can it?

She’s making Charlie push her around and even got a bit of her gallbladder voice going on 😂 is she to heavy and unfit to have crutches? She’s as big as normal but Charlie was much slimmer

• Haha
An old video was recommended so I had a watch and shes in a wheelchair? I don’t fully remember this whys she in a chair it can’t be for her very slight fracture to the foot can it?

She’s making Charlie push her around and even got a bit of her gallbladder voice going on 😂 is she to heavy and unfit to have crutches? She’s as big as normal but Charlie was much slimmer
yes it was when she "broke" her ankle, it was a tiny crack and she only had one of those boot things on yet she milked it for ages, I think that's when she got stuck in the lift too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
yes it was when she "broke" her ankle, it was a tiny crack and she only had one of those boot things on yet she milked it for ages, I think that's when she got stuck in the lift too 😂
Am I wrong in thinking any normal person would have crutches? We’re her arms also broken for her to make Charlie push? Honestly the laziest person I’ve ever seen!

Am I wrong in thinking any normal person would have crutches? We’re her arms also broken for her to make Charlie push? Honestly the laziest person I’ve ever seen!
They probably would've broke trying to support her weight 😂

• Haha
she managed a few sympathy vlogs out of it and some time off work (of course) :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.