Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly how it is. The who experience. Jane is currently telling about how to post on social media, how to buy more of the products yourself and sell whatever is excess. Making up pamper sets with 59p face masks, hand sanitiser from home bargains or B & M to make them seem attractive to potential customers. That would put me right off to be honest lol.
she says it doesn't matter if certain items aren't in stock. That it is down to the girls trying to sell it to make an effort to buy the stock that is in and to basically push those onto people who even show a hint of being interested.
I find the whole thing utterly disgusting!
It's just a pity those people she's sucked in will find out the hard way after losing their hard earned cash ..

Reactions: 7
So you were one of Janes sign ups ? how pathetic is she to take advantage of people all the wile pushing her kind persona ..Hope you get your money back that's awful how you've been treated ...knew Mrs Piggy was trying to make a quick exit from the FM biznizz it's hardly mentioned now ,she must've realised what she signed up for ,but only after she wasted a lot of Charlies pennies ..She'll be back trying to grow her YT channel nxt
The first email I sent to them, was marked as

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

But, that is on their own website so I assume that they saw what I had to say, didn't like it and decided to just ignore. I am fairly sure that I won't be seeing any of that money again. So I will be reporting.
As for Jane, she just wants to make a quick buck from the ladies signing up. I might send them all a message separately. To let them know what's going on. There are some that haven't made a single sale.

It's just a pity those people she's sucked in will find out the hard way after losing their hard earned cash ..
Not if I have my way ;)

• Heart
The first email I sent to them, was marked as

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

But, that is on their own website so I assume that they saw what I had to say, didn't like it and decided to just ignore. I am fairly sure that I won't be seeing any of that money again. So I will be reporting.
As for Jane, she just wants to make a quick buck from the ladies signing up. I might send them all a message separately. To let them know what's going on. There are some that haven't made a single sale.

Not if I have my way ;)
Brilliant ! good for you ..if it was me I wouldn't let it go so easily either ,but there's many more that would ,,she certainly needs taken down a notch or two with the way she's lied and manipulated people ,she's disgusting.....I feel another Janeykins pity party coming on ;) I'm surprised watchdog or one of those consumer programmes haven't picked up on this yet they must be just on the right side of the law and no more..

Reactions: 9
She lies all the time! I mean her eating habits for someone who claims to be watching what she eats. I wonder if she had this bought for her or if she ordered it herself and was justifying it.
I literally don't believe a word she says now. She's a charlatan.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She lies all the time! I mean her eating habits for someone who claims to be watching what she eats. I wonder if she had this bought for her or if she ordered it herself and was justifying it.
It's always for Charwee or Charwee's fault ;) every piece of junk food she orders is always Charlies .Whilst Charlie has gained weight ,he hasn't gained as much or as fast as what she has ..we all know she's stuffing herself silly while Charlies at work ,and it's showing BIG TIME !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well, she’s supposed to be getting back into losing weight, she assured us after her saga trip, she was ‘getting back into it 100%’ so I’d be having stern words with daft boy for sabotaging her weight loss programme! You know how she tries so hard......

• Haha
I hope you're Amy or Helen 😂 she'll be making a list of suspects and an evidence board as we type ,,she's never off this site.

• Haha
but don't forget she can't eat a whole big mac 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what was this on I’ve never seen it before 😂

Reactions: 4
Did she send that in the fm group chat or something? I bet she ordered it herself, greedy witch 😂
I’m guessing she hasn’t gone back to healthy eating because she hasn’t put any food pics up, what a shock

Ooh only just saw your post haha x

Ooh only just saw your post haha x

but don't forget she can't eat a whole big mac 😂
Remember that, she must think we were all born yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is exactly how it is. The who experience. Jane is currently telling about how to post on social media, how to buy more of the products yourself and sell whatever is excess. Making up pamper sets with 59p face masks, hand sanitiser from home bargains or B & M to make them seem attractive to potential customers. That would put me right off to be honest lol.
she says it doesn't matter if certain items aren't in stock. That it is down to the girls trying to sell it to make an effort to buy the stock that is in and to basically push those onto people who even show a hint of being interested.
I find the whole thing utterly disgusting!
I love the fact you're here telling us this stuff as it shows we're not making things up, we see through her "im nice" act and know how sneaky and sly she is, not to mention money grabbing and lazy, hopefully if more people find this thread and see all this they will have their eyes opened too.
She is sooooo the type to think a 59p face mask and a maoam chew will make her "biznizz" woman of the year ;) I notice there is very little talk of her big and always growing team these days on her stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, you don’t wait until you get orders in before you buy stock? eg, if you get 6 orders, you don’t just order those 6 bottles?

Reactions: 5
She's very quiet she must have had a read here after her car journey ;)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.