Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reducing her hours??? She’s barely there! She works 20/25 hrs a week! A young woman with no responsibilities and she hardly works part time....it’s beyond my comprehension....
My thoughts too. Next she’ll be doing one hour a day 😳. When all the fm world stuff falls through (and we know it will) what will she do then when Tesco won’t increase her hours again?!

Can anyone remember what her heaviest weight was? She must be like Mr Greedy just hoovering up everything in her path 😳 her life hasn't changed at all, even with lockdown so she can't even use that as an excuse 😁 Guess all those free meal plans gave her an appetite... And any profits she's made from the biznezzzz has gone on food. What a waste of time!
Was it about 15 stones?

Reactions: 9
Come on chins tell us the number on the scale we have some cracking guesses in this eve 🤣🤣

Jokes aside if she's happy to stuff her fat hole all day, that's upto to her. But she needs to STOP with all the cal counting bollocks and just do food hauls without the patronising, misleading waffle. She only says she's cal counting to keep the numbers up and get free food 🙄

Reactions: 10
Come on chins tell us the number on the scale we have some cracking guesses in this eve 🤣🤣

Jokes aside if she's happy to stuff her fat hole all day, that's upto to her. But she needs to STOP with all the cal counting bollocks and just do food hauls without the patronising, misleading waffle. She only says she's cal counting to keep the numbers up and get free food 🙄
😂
118884326_185843952952687_8678862457087743468_o.jpg

That's a positive quote for her ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Am I right in thinking she only does 4 hrs anyway ? how could you reduce that any further ,it wouldn't be worth the petrol money ..
She will probably say this to Bean in a few months. She will say I may as well quit Tesco as its not worth the petrol money....may as well stay at home playing shops and blue peter make its chaweee.
And him been the biggest melt ever will agree. She will probably make him have the mortgage in his name....yeah go on Bean do it then you can chuck her out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will probably say this to Bean in a few months. She will say I may as well quit Tesco as its not worth the petrol money....may as well stay at home playing shops and blue peter make its chaweee.
And him been the biggest melt ever will agree. She will probably make him have the mortgage in his name....yeah go on Bean do it then you can chuck her out 😅
He might tell her to walk saying as her new health kick starts soon 😂

• Haha
I wondered at Jane's current bulk she is finding it difficult to stay on her feet for a few hours. She has youth on her side but I saw a pre wedding vlog where she got out of breath just standing up!

She must be bursting out of her Tesco uniform. Sadly for Jane, the exercise she gets picking groceries is pretty much all she gets. When she reduces her hours she will pile on more pounds.

even if she was raking it in from FM lenders wouldn't take it into account unless she had at least two years proof of earnings, her youtube doesn't make much according to social blade and again lenders would look on it as iffy income as it won't be consistent,we bought our first house 20 years ago and it was so easy, a quick sit down and tap tap oh look this is what we will lend you, almost zero checks done and we completed in four weeks, fast forward to last year when we moved and wow the lenders went through everything with a fine toothed comb and we had a huge deposit, we had to prove income, in goings, outgoings and general spending was even looked into, no way will they take her FM earnings as a factor just a few months in and as she is now reducing her tesco hours that means they wont be able to borrow as much, she's scuppering their chances totally.
The thing is even if they want to rent another place reducing her hours will hit them, I recently worked with a guy (fully qualified accountant) who is self employed but contracted to the same company for over 2 years and also owns a property he lets (bought way back so pays peanuts for it_ he has to put up 6 months rent to rent anywhere as they see self employed as a huge risk. And he has never (and probably never will be) out of full time work!

She is such a lazy fucker!

has she removed the members video? just scrolling here and noticed it says video not available hmmmm

Reactions: 6
has she removed the members video? just scrolling here and noticed it says video not available hmmmm
I saw that last night and wondered was it her or the person that posted it ..it didn't last long whatever the reason ?

She will be in for a shock when tesco give her the boot no matter how long she’s been there when these job cuts really hit hard they will get rid of those they don’t need aka that do the least not much common sense this girl she will send Charlie to try find a second job

I see she must be having a great time on her granny break, posting on Instagram asking a load of strangers for questions 🙄. Go and spend time with your husband who you hardly see as you’re so busy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh what have I missed ? Reducing her hours 😂😂😂 my god she really is something else , she’s so desperate to become a multi millionaire selling handmade cake toppers and tit ones at that ! I’m afraid her bits deserve to be in the same bin as tans £50 wreaths 🙄

• Haha
I saw that last night and wondered was it her or the person that posted it ..it didn't last long whatever the reason ?
She’s probably found out it was on here and deleted it knowing her, spiteful wench ! Might Have to begrudging Chuck £1.50 her way or whatever it is and investigate 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she must be having a great time on her granny break, posting on Instagram asking a load of strangers for questions 🙄. Go and spend time with your husband who you hardly see as you’re so busy 🤔
I think we all know their sitting in bed Charlie asking her the questions on his phone and her answering them on hers ...whose interested in her ?

She’s probably found out it was on here and deleted it knowing her, spiteful wench ! Might Have to begrudging Chuck £1.50 her way or whatever it is and investigate 🤪
That's the ultimate proof we're right that's she's never off this site if the person didn't remove it ....Shoulda left it up Jane 👋!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think we all know their sitting in bed Charlie asking her the questions on his phone and her answering them on hers ...whose interested in her ?

That's the ultimate proof we're right that's she's never off this site if the person didn't remove it ....Shoulda left it up Jane 👋!!
bleeping £1.99 it,s cost me for a month of the queen of pukka and tat !!! But yes that video is there in all it’s glory !! Morning Jane 👍!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Ooh what have I missed ? Reducing her hours 😂😂😂 my god she really is something else , she’s so desperate to become a multi millionaire selling handmade cake toppers and tit ones at that ! I’m afraid her bits deserve to be in the same bin as tans £50 wreaths 🙄
yep its all got too much for her and she's so so busy she's decided to reduce her hours at Tesco....her one real job to concentrate on stickers on cups lol

• Haha
Sorry 😐 my error! I used an app to grab that snippet I posted for you, I thought with it already uploaded on here it would stay? But clearly not!! I deleted the app last night off my phone because it was a faff to use!! 🤷‍♀️🥴

Sorry 😐 my error! I used an app to grab that snippet I posted for you, I thought with it already uploaded on here it would stay? But clearly not!! I deleted the app last night off my phone because it was a faff to use!! 🤷‍♀️🥴
Oh so I,ve spent £1.99 for a month of Wayne & Waynetta for your error !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 forgiven in a heartbeat ❤ think I’ll cause a bit of mayhem while I,m on there , just saying ! the chins still comes on here, don,t care what anyone says !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been where she is with weight gain and I can say 100% being more than six stone overweight does affect your ability to work in a demanding job and requiring daily naps. However, it's easier to lose weight when you are young like she is, and keep your job, nip it in the bud now and get fit and healthy. There is a post circulating FB right now that says IF YOU DON'T FIND TIME FOR YOUR WELLNESS YOU WILL BE FORCED TO FIND TIME FOR YOUR ILLNESS so Jane, get off your arse, ditch the unhealthy food, and lose the weight NOW. If I can do it anyone can do it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.