Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise just how nasty she was until recently. She rips people off steals content quotes (even images for her grid) business ideas probably even designs. You never see her supporting anyone else unless it’s of gain to her and this monthly payment is like she privatised herself as she doesn’t offer her loyal viewers anything anymore I doubt she even bothers to speak to her following anymore I rarely see her replying to comments not genuinely anyway just a quick sarcastic reply maybe she’s gone a bit like Helen and doesn’t trust anyone especially now someone on here paid to view her member content

I never saw it before I used to think she was alright until all the weight lies and now she’s just vile and totally lost FM has deffo contributed to her changing if you read this Jane wake up sort yourself out stop being a self centred money grabber and BE KIND
She,s one nasty cow, can’t say much else really !

She’s changed the name ? View attachment 245054
She wouldn’t know what love was If it hit her in her wobbly gob with a size 10 hob nail boot (now there’s an idea!👹) She does nothing out of kindness not even for the clown that she,s married to ! She,s very calculating and therefore everything she does has an ulterior motive. Even that bleeping junk she,s flogging now proves it. There,s no care or thought gone into it, just a copied idea done Jane’s way with a few sequins chucked in , wrapped up in crinkled tissue paper that hers and Chawlee’s last years Xmas pressies came in just so she can make a few quid so she doesn’t have to get off her fat arse and put a proper shift in. She’ll be on Dragons Den next, can see it now Eastbourne’s Entrepreneur much love Jane is told to duck off jane when she asks for 50k for her global bizniz !

Who the hell would want to be like Hinch, but then I guess they share the same lack of moral compass.

Why is she posting pics of fields? Is this from her "mini break" at Hoseasons???
It,s the music that,s getting me, for duck sake fields of gold playing, it looks like fields of horse tit !! Her musical taste is a bag of wank but it all goes to fit into this persona that her and mr gormless have the perfect life. He had his chance to do away with her in the hot tub but just shows how spineless he is, he just sat there smirking as the water jets massaged his balls, probably the best thrill he s had all year when I think about it !

She’s put on another clip of a field , they must be the worlds most dullest 20/30 somethings going , no wonder she’s so excited by a Mars Ice cream
Come on anything to do with food and Jane gets a wide on 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Blubber and flubbers vacation sitting in a hot tub watching tit as per and looking at fields. They live like a pair of old farts I’ve honestly seen more fun at a funeral 😂😂 no wonder charweee looks dead bet he wishes he was at times, swanning off on holiday so much for worrying about his poor mammy but that’s chins at her best but charweee I’m so stressed I’ve worked so hard we need this break away for my mental health and kid on anxiety if we don’t go I might tit my kegs in work 😂 no doubt chins will be boasting how she paid for the holiday, the food blah blah cause she makes sooooo much money guyzzzz with her pyramid scheme. She’s an absolute rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will do a why I left FM world vid soon , she will say she just didn’t have time and could not commit fully 😂 bring on very bad jumper hauls and spraying cheap tat with wilko pink paint and cozy hot choc and a top up food shop every day, oh and not forgetting her dream date of sitting in the death trap car (sports car) eating a kfc rice box while beating any life the bean has out of him
Like the olden days 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still say that The Bean wishes he threw himself under the car with the first girl he met that night! Or alternatively stayed living with mum!

Imagine being stuck with her, he has lost his relationship with his mum, has his grandparents weekly shop being boasted about on her vlogs cause she is such as nice person, no Chins thats what normal people do without the need to chuck it over the net! She is giving up hours when she only works 4 per day so 20 per week with no commitments, he clearly pays most of the bills, she decides where they go and when incase she shits herself! She feeds him the same shite she shovels down her own throat. He doesnt see friends, or is allowed to exercise alone it rings of Kathy Bates and Misery to me 😂 😂 😂

If he wasnt bringing in the majority of the money he wouldnt be leaving the house !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At first glance I thought that was a bidet for Jane, I'm surprised they both fitted in there 🤔 their really living it up watching the vicar of dibley:rolleyes: while Jane supplies the bubbles in the hot tub (Ibs) to a completely pissed Charlie🥴

Who the hell takes the laptop outside on holiday to watch TV how is this different from not being on holiday 😂 boring witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the hell takes the laptop outside on holiday to watch TV how is this different from not being on holiday 😂 boring witch
I know ffs ,bet it's only the two of them there ..their so antisocial surely you'd go out for a drink and a bit of company how boring just the two of them constantly, what do they find to talk about ? no wonder Charlies permanently pissed 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know ffs ,bet it's only the two of them there ..their so antisocial surely you'd go out for a drink and a bit of company how boring just the two of them constantly, what do they find to talk about ? no wonder Charlies permanently pissed 🥴
Not sure why i expected more she’s so sad 😂 on a holiday I remember they would rush home for I’m a celeb 😂 thrilling stuff living the dream

• Haha
Not sure why i expected more she’s so sad 😂 on a holiday I remember they would rush home for I’m a celeb 😂 thrilling stuff living the dream
Can you image them as pensioners :oops:if their that boring now ,,talk about one foot in the grave:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you image them as pensioners :oops:if their that boring now ,,talk about one foot in the grave:rolleyes:
They will be enjoying their coach holidays and she would be in her element wearing big adult nappy for when she shits herself whilst eating all the snacks. Can see them in matching rain macs too 😂

• Haha
I think she is staying in South Suffolk. My mates other half runs an pub in Southwold so a photo has been sent to said mate and she has been put on trotter watch for the next few days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I should add my mate now thinks I am weirder than she did previously :oops:
Nah Southwold will be too pricy for the Trotters. Caravan at Pakefield is more her level. Hang on though!!! Isn't there a Granny lawn bowling club in that area? Nah, on second thoughts that's almost cardio, she wouldn't want to do anything so energetic..

Ok Questions...

Why does she always have her feet wrapped up in blankets? Is she practicing for when she is so bleeping big Charlie has to wheel her about everywhere? Also what is it with influenzers using god awful nasely sounding cover versions of songs on their stories? They make my bleeping teeth itch.

Yeah if you're reading here Charlie, water & electrics....never a good mix...You hear what I'm saying...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
At first glance I thought that was a bidet for Jane, I'm surprised they both fitted in there 🤔 their really living it up watching the vicar of dibley:rolleyes: while Jane supplies the bubbles in the hot tub (Ibs) to a completely pissed Charlie🥴
She likes The Vicar of Dibley as it makes her feel thin.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but how big are Charlie’s boobs in one of those stories 😮 I see we’re gonna be treated to view their oap getaway now shes left so her massive hoard of fans can’t stalk them 😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but how big are Charlie’s boobs in one of those stories 😮 I see we’re gonna be treated to view their oap getaway now shes left so her massive hoard of fans can’t stalk them 😂
I noticed that too! never mind tagging boohoo man for him in the hope of a freebie, she needs to be tagging bravissimo with those chebs on show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.